Zombies are everywhere!

Options
123457»

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Revive! REVIVE FROM THE DEAD, I tell you!

giphy.gif
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person in the world who truly does not get the zombie thing. At the risk of seeming as if I take things too seriously, the whole idea is gross beyond words.

I have a delightfully absurd and dark sense of humor but the zombie thing...shakes head...I seriously missed that boat.
    q

i was reading once that the fear of zombies is actually a fear of humans or a mass of humans. I think there might be some truth to that.

I have read that the zombie idea came about from a sick twist on religion. The belief that the dead will someday rise again.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person in the world who truly does not get the zombie thing. At the risk of seeming as if I take things too seriously, the whole idea is gross beyond words.

I have a delightfully absurd and dark sense of humor but the zombie thing...shakes head...I seriously missed that boat.
    q

i was reading once that the fear of zombies is actually a fear of humans or a mass of humans. I think there might be some truth to that.

I have read that the zombie idea came about from a sick twist on religion. The belief that the dead will someday rise again.

Nope, it's Haitian lore, corpses reanimated with magic or witchcraft. So I guess you could say it's to do with religion, but hardly a 'sick twist'.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    2vun60z.jpg

I'm just gonna stay this close to Daryl! He is so bad *kitten*! :heart:
    Was he drunk?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    my grandpa literally bought a massive farm in the middle of nowhere just to have on the side for when the world goes to hell (complete with huge fences around property and all kinds of doomsday prepping) he doesnt even live there right now...just has it for this purpose and to use to grow food if he feels like it

soo i will go there
  • mbitely2004
    mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I live in a rural area, I would pack everyone and everything up and take it to our local school where I work so I have a key! We have an elementary school on a hill thats small. Board up, the windows and most the doors. There is a cafeteria, kitchen, and about 10 classrooms. Go to the other school and get all the food and bring it over. Kill as many zombies as I can. I have guns, and lots of food. Prepared for emergencys or just me going broke!
  • DispicableJ3T
    Options
    I would sit on the roof of my house eating Nutella by the spoon full listening to Rob Zomie while the zombies are walking around below me. When I run out of Nutella, then I calculate how many calories I will burn running a 5K around slow zombies, then log my efforts into MFP, provding we still have internet.
  • thebrokentide
    thebrokentide Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'd be so pumped because I've always been waiting for Zombies then I'd take my Last of Us knowledge and survive the hell out of it.
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If that morning is when I'm still in China then I just die. Too many people so no hope of getting out lol. Although I will admit to noticing that my university has a fence all the way around it and I have so had the thought of "Oh if there is a Zombie outbreak we can just close the gates and secure with parked cars behind. Then we just use the space in here to grow food." Yeah I'm not crazy at all lol.
    If that morning is after I move back to the States then I'm gonna just work on securing my house. I live in the middle of no where so as long as there isn't a zombie horde outside my door I'll be cool. I've read the zombie survival guide so I know how to prep the house hehe. One thing is for sure I'm def not going to any military "safe" zones. We all know how well those work out =p
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would have to dig out my swords, get out there and start swingng, more than likely I will get bitten at some point, but I will go out fighting and then come back biting :)
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would sit on the roof of my house eating Nutella by the spoon full listening to Rob Zomie while the zombies are walking around below me. When I run out of Nutella, then I calculate how many calories I will burn running a 5K around slow zombies, then log my efforts into MFP, provding we still have internet.

sounds like fun, couint me in!

if I could find a good katana, I'd be fine..
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ring everyone I know and shout "I TOLD YOU SO!" at them. One of my reasons for getting fit is to outrun the zombies.