First Thing You Want to Do When You Reach Your Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    buy new clothes and rock a pair of skinny jeans. I think that should be doable.:flowerforyou:
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Go on a shopping binge. LOL
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    It sucked when the plus sized boots were to small for you. :(
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to fit into square jeans (32 waist x 32 length). Also, I'd like to go to my neighbor's July 4th pool party and get hit on or stared at by all the wives--enough so that my wife gets peeved ;-). After that, eat donuts till I'm nauseous, then set a new fitness goal and maintain.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Jeans that I only got to wear a handful of times when I reached my goal weight in the past, so I just want to put them on and wear them comfortably!

They were the first pair of pants that I bought that I realised how much weight I'd actually lost and that other people could see it. I went into the store asking for a size 14 (Aust size) and the shop assistant said no you'd be a 10, and she was right. I was amazed to have them on without a struggle and for the first time just felt really good about myself and all the hard work I'd done to get where I was. I want that feeling back :happy:
  • balungile
    balungile Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going for a full day body massage and pampering. I've always wanted to do this, but never been comfortable to have someone roll their hands all over my fat body. Once I reach my goal weight (72kg) I'll book a session immediately.
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    me too!
  • bowbeforethoraxis
    bowbeforethoraxis Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Shopping trip to [big city]!

I'm putting money away now, $2 for every pound I lose, plus an extra $20 when I hit a new decade so I know I'll have enough money to get good-quality basics for a wardrobe. I know I want those super comfy yoga jeans, and some sort of sexy top to show off my amazing arms and shoulders, and some type of sleek dress.

I want to top it all off with a night of drunken dancing!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I want to do something completely out of character.....like skinny dipping lol. Go to a nude beach and walk around lol
  • train4bane
    Options
    Not gonna lie, dress like a slut hahahaha not every single time just once or twice :)
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hit on women...
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    1. Whoop it up, then sit and marvel at what I've accomplished. I've been on so many 'diets' and never reached goal, I've never stuck to anything this long, had these results, or changed the way I think. I'm going to give myself a big pat on the back for hitting my goal, finally, it's not been easy on many levels.

2. Take bikini pics and post them in the success story thread.

3. Go somewhere fabulous and shop.

4. The outfit I've always dreamed of wearing, a white tank top or baby tee tucked into jeans. This is an outfit that will hide nothing.
  • SunshineRox007
    SunshineRox007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bungee jumping, sky diving, travel the world.
  • SophieA9083
    Options
    Go to the doctors when I am about 12 stone and get them to weigh me and laugh at my horrific shape and how gaunt I look compared to my height and build, and teach them a lesson about calling someone overweight borderline obese when I was 14 stone 7 pounds at age 18, most of that muscle weight, but still a curvy girl and then get to the gym and hopefully lift until I am a very toned muscley 12 stone 7...then I wish to see if I can get to 11 stone of muscle and perhaps become a late starting jockey, or just wear a bikini and look nice!
  • SophieA9083
    Options
    Not gonna lie, dress like a slut hahahaha not every single time just once or twice :)

Agreed!
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    Get my nails done, my hair done, get a tan and go shopping :D
  • Tarabobera
    Tarabobera Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Praise God for being healthy again. I definitely do not want to go dressing nasty--- or get egoistic.. not good reasons imo to loose weight. I will be happy to be healthy in weight and in quitting smoking, for God and my family. And as someone else said, I will learn then right away how to eat my maintenance calories so that I don't have to go through it again =).. that's for sure.
    Congrats to all who've gotten to their goals and are trying hard to get there.
  • taidasrictar
    taidasrictar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    probably not really a fitness thing but more a bucket list thing

i am going to try one of those Man Vs Food type food challenges! there is a few of them here in town i would never have tried one at my heaviest cuz i don't think i would ever lose the weight from eating that much food in a sitting. But with what i know now i could lose all that food by eating right and going back to my routine
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Go to the doctors when I am about 12 stone and get them to weigh me and laugh at my horrific shape and how gaunt I look compared to my height and build, and teach them a lesson about calling someone overweight borderline obese when I was 14 stone 7 pounds at age 18, most of that muscle weight, but still a curvy girl [qoute]

I know, right?! When I was at my goal weight before pregnancy, I was right around 150lbs (around 11 stone) and although I looked SMOKIN' for my body type, I was "medically overweight". Seriously...I would not have looked good thinner and would have had no *kitten*, no boobs, nothing to make me a chick! I know I carry my weight well now, I'm over 200lbs but doctors are always suprised I don't "look" fatter when they read my weight on the chart before seeing me...so I know at that weight, I looked GREAT and was nowhere near "overweight".
  • ddpiel
    ddpiel Posts: 52
    Options
    Get professional family photos! :)

This, I was just thinking about this yesterday. It's been 6-7 years since we've had a family photo taken. It was actually the last time that I lost weight and was in the healthy range. (that's a little depressing)

I am also looking forward to going to the beach without wearing t-shirt and shorts over my swim suit. I don't desire to wear a bikini, just comfortable in a tankini.