First Thing You Want to Do When You Reach Your Goal Weight

Options
123457»

Replies

• ddpiel
    ddpiel Posts: 52
    Options
    I've always wanted to fit into square jeans (32 waist x 32 length). Also, I'd like to go to my neighbor's July 4th pool party and get hit on or stared at by all the wives--enough so that my wife gets peeved ;-). After that, eat donuts till I'm nauseous, then set a new fitness goal and maintain.

lol, this is a good one
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Loved reading through this thread! It's made me realise how predictable my anticipated rewards are too!

I've got several goals. When I'm 10 stone 7, I'm buying myself a Christmas top (a lovely red Peter Pan collar top I've seen) ... intermediate goal!

Around about that time, I should be able to fit into my old jeans as well - and that will be a wonderful day!

Goal weight - complete wardrobe clearout, bikini, beach holiday, strappy tops ... oh yeah.
  • bettermistakes87
    bettermistakes87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about this in such a long time because I really haven't been motivated to think that far ahead in quite some time. I want to dye my hair a beautiful coppery Gillian Anderson red and wear spindly sky high stilettos without fear that my weight will cause a humiliating wardrobe malfunction.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Oh i just saw this!

Well i wont wait till i go to my final weight - but close to it - i will -

go out dancing
    buy some skinny clothes like Jessica Rabbit
    go running
    get some stilletto shoes
    parade around showing off my figure
    get a long wig and parade around with it
    grin a lot
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I want to plan a trip to Europe or Africa
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to order a dress from modcloth! They do not have anything that fits me, so knowing I could just order one would be AMAZING! When I reach goal I want to go on a shopping spree and get all new clothes, maybe a new hair style! I want to get pics of me and my family because quite honestly, I want to take family pics I can be proud to share on the wall with no dread or fear! Sounds silly, but I truly have become the queen of hiding behind people in photos or deleting pics I take of myself because I'm unhappy with the way I have ballooned up, but lately as I've been losing weight, I've been taking more and more pics that I'm happy with, especially side by sides as my fiance has been making me take progress pics when I've been down and out about slow progress and showing me that there are more differences than I think. :)

I took a good look at my driver's license yesterday at a store that asked for my ID, and I didn't realize how small my face had gotten until the lady who looked at my DL said "your face is so much slimmer than this ID pic" and I told her I lost 30 pounds and she said "well I dont know waht your body looked like before, but your face is definitely showing it, congrats!" Felt great, and end of this month I am due for a DL renewal and will have to take another pic, can't want to take one. :) lol

Aside from that, I want to learn to surf. My mom and stepdad live in Hawaii and my son wants to take surf lessons. I couldn't afford it on our last trip out there, so the next one I want to be able to feel confident getting out there with my son and learning to surf. :)
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    So many things............
    mostly I can't wait to get into a pair of pants I have that make my butt look good:bigsmile:

I will sit in the dining room chair with the arms on it that my butt doesn't fit in now

I just started so something more concrete will come to me