Miley Cyrus...

1234568»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    I think Miley has plenty of talent. I love her backyard sessions 'Jolene'.
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    I like her.

She has done no more worse than Madonna writhing around on the floor in the 80s singing like a virgin.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    She KILLED with the government shutdown parody video on SNL this weekend. That was hilarious, and I was proud of her. Yay Miley!
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    She's repulsive
  • She'll grow out of it lol
  • I didn't want to end up with her *kitten*. So I squat. Heavy. Over and over again. Phew.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member

idk, she's all right. bit affected & nasally imo. maybe that's just my taste (prefer less stuff, more emphasis on phrasing, tone etc) - but not bad, all the things are there, she might find more direction with time. (gah, i'm trying to be open to her, but in honesty i heard three girls in my neighbourhood sing at least as well this week, not even kidding. this planet is lousy with talent! (which i think is great). tight vibrato though, can see her doing a solid dolly-style rendition of jolene, if that's what she did. maybe if she did roots/bluegrass, i'd like it more. but i don't think she'd like that so much. lol.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    i hate miley ....sooo much
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I think I'm developing a crush on Miley. Mostly because everyone is hating on her, partially because I might be attracted to damaged goods.....

I used to "Get off" to her Videos (Fly on the wall, & Party in the USA) now...Im so sick of hearing this chicks name its totally ruined those videos during my play time :(
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    I think I'm developing a crush on Miley. Mostly because everyone is hating on her, partially because I might be attracted to damaged goods.....

I used to "Get off" to her Videos (Fly on the wall, & Party in the USA) now...Im so sick of hearing this chicks name its totally ruined those videos during my play time :(

Don't let some poor press spoil your fun...