NO CANDY-Halloween 2013 pact?!? Anyone?

Options

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    No!

I just bought a bag of pumpkin spice hershey kisses. Target was out of the pumpkin M&M's, so they'll have to do for now. :sad:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    no way man

I'm with you. Ain't gonna happen. Halloween night I'm eating my fair share (and then some) of fun size Almond Joys, Mounds, Nerds and possibly a lollipop (if there's a blue raspberry in one of the kid's goodie bags).

And until the big day, I'm gonna eat candy corn till it comes out my ears. :D
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i am cutting back, but cutting it out completely will drive me nucking futs.
  • kimisue51
    Options
    I'm in! Wont be too hard though - not really a candy person....now if we just had a "no baked potatoes' challenge!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Oops! I started last week :blushing:

I started as soon as Kroger had Cadbury screme eggs near the registers lol

Yes! I just had one of these. They're full of green stuff that glows. This kind of genius should not be ignored!
  • Bloodyholy
    Options
    Can anyone say Cheat Day Oct 31? If I eat so much candy that it all goes right through me, then it doesn't count right? All the candies in the world!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    No. In fact, I've been eating Halloween candy since I bought it a couple weeks ago.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I do solemnly swear to not buy any candy for trick-or-treaters......

But I will take my army of kids trick-or-treating for as long as they can stand it and they will share, they will share a.lot. especially peanut butter cups and twix and kit-kats and snickers and butterfingers and peppermint patties. I will be nice and let them have all the candy corn, black licorice, anything with coconut, and most things non-chocolate. :laugh: Seriously though, all candy goes into a community bowl once we get home.

(BTW, we don't get trick-or-treaters so don't think I'm just mean, lol)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    That's like Oktoberfest without beer.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    No thank you.
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm going to open all of the wrappers so parents get mad and won't let their kids have any.

Mmmm... butterfingers...

LOL scandelous!
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    LOL... i proposed this to my Fitness group on FB and the suggestion was made that i cut it down to ten days... i think that sounds more liekly for people to accept...

October 27th to November 5th?? better?!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    LOL... i proposed this to my Fitness group on FB and the suggestion was made that i cut it down to ten days... i think that sounds more liekly for people to accept...

October 27th to November 5th?? better?!

Nope...

...still out...

...for the same reason.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I think a more appropiate challenge is on 10/31, everyone make a pact to only eat their calorie allowance completely in Candy for the day. Who is gonna start the thread?

If by candy, you mean pizza, I'm in.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nope but thanks for the offer. I like Fastbreaks way to much. I eat one a week.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I think a more appropiate challenge is on 10/31, everyone make a pact to only eat their calorie allowance completely in Candy for the day. Who is gonna start the thread?

If by candy, you mean pizza, I'm in.

Lol that was funny.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Um. No.
  • Pixilox
    Pixilox Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and coffee is what keeps me sane and others around me alive. I plan on having a little bit of the good stuff on Halloween.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Nope, candy corn mixed with peanuts is one of my favorites!

UGH! Candy Corn is an abomination.

2porslw.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

In

tumblr_lez4neSTn91qbncy4.gif