1234568»

Replies

• pickles2731
    Options
    i'm in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • trobbin88
    trobbin88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    if i eat it and i'm still watching on mfp, i'll count it in. i know my weakness tho....eat one , eat ten. I really love those tootsie roll carmel apple pops...60 calories and they LAST. they are a life saver!
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just went to a friends wedding where they gave us a bag full of candy and treats and stuff when we checked into the hotel. Ate a pack o whoppers when I got home from the gym this AM along with my protein shake ... noms. :) I shall continue the trend as long as it's there. Then I'll buy more. I love my mostly empty calories.
  • small_town_jubilant
    Options
    Well, I just learned about this today, but I'll go starting today to November 2nd.. After that...in moderation!
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    I, luckily do not have a sweet tooth so this is no problem for me. However, I am very found of my alcoholic drinks. YES, I am aware they are sugar, just diff form.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I can think of nothing I want to do less. Halloween is serious business in my home, not having candy is basically an act of blasphemy.

What next, no pie on Thanksgiving? No cookies at Christmas? No wine for New Years? Nay I say; best to nip this awful train of thought in the bud here and now.

LOL. Best. response. as. of. yet.

Win. just win.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    sounds lame, count me out..

Halloween is only once a year..why not indulge on some candy..??
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    probably the worst challenge in the history of MFP challenges...

What is next...no pie on Thanksgiving..or no turkey, mashed potatoes, and cornbread on thanksgiving???? geez
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    probably the worst challenge in the history of MFP challenges...

What is next...no pie on Thanksgiving..or no turkey, mashed potatoes, and cornbread on thanksgiving???? geez

oh it is so on for thanksgiving
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    counting on 6k calories that day