Options

Replies

• LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I love you, Amy Pond.

Shhh don't let Rory hear you...;)
  • Habeeebs
    Options
    I think it's kinda hot when a woman is upfront! Just be confident and say you'd like to hang out sometime, simple and to the point without being overly desperate :)
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm just blunt... And I'd say it...

But I understand where you're at.

If you had his sister ask, she'd have to ask a round about way.. Like "you and xxx would make a cute couple" and see his reply.

so you think I should ask her??? maybe?

If I weren't going to flat out say "I like you, so ***** you're mine..." Then yes, that's how id do it.

If he blushes or agrees with her, then ask him out or maybe he'll ask you out. Or she can say "I think she likes you" if he says he likes you.

You think I should ask her in front of him?
  • Carissa145
    Options
    Okay guys, how about this. I ask his sister whom I know very well if she told him. If she did, I'll ask her what he said. If he said he was interested in me, then I would approach him. Sound like a plan?

If his sister told him you're interested and he didn't make a move, wouldn't that mean he isn't interested?

not if he is not sure if he's ready, or I'm ready. We are both still in school, maybe he doesn't want to start anything till we graduate from College? And I don't know if I could wait that long to know how he feels.

Yeaaaaaah. Guys tend not to overcomplicate things like that.

Maybe he's rather secretive... and shy?

I am shy as well. If I know a girl I like likes me back, even I'd go for it. And yes, I do like when a girl lets me know she's interested before I pursue anything.

Okay, so do you approve of my plan? :laugh:

To ask his sister? No. I think that is usual girl game playing and things are best when direct.

Ok, Wheird, then I nominate you to write my speech :P
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I prefer this approach
    j2nHu.gif
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I'm just blunt... And I'd say it...

But I understand where you're at.

If you had his sister ask, she'd have to ask a round about way.. Like "you and xxx would make a cute couple" and see his reply.

so you think I should ask her??? maybe?

If I weren't going to flat out say "I like you, so ***** you're mine..." Then yes, that's how id do it.

If he blushes or agrees with her, then ask him out or maybe he'll ask you out. Or she can say "I think she likes you" if he says he likes you.

You think I should ask her in front of him?

No in private
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, how about this. I ask his sister whom I know very well if she told him. If she did, I'll ask her what he said. If he said he was interested in me, then I would approach him. Sound like a plan?

If his sister told him you're interested and he didn't make a move, wouldn't that mean he isn't interested?

not if he is not sure if he's ready, or I'm ready. We are both still in school, maybe he doesn't want to start anything till we graduate from College? And I don't know if I could wait that long to know how he feels.

I am shy as well. If I know a girl I like likes me back, even I'd go for it. And yes, I do like when a girl lets me know she's interested before I pursue anything.

To ask his sister? No. I think that is usual girl game playing and things are best when direct.

Your speech to him?
  • whierd
    Options
    I prefer this approach
    j2nHu.gif

See, and that approach is perfect. Leaves no guesswork.
  • Carissa145
    Options

Your speech to him?

haha yes. What should I say? Never did this before. (BTW I was joking about the "speech"... not that long winded)
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I prefer this approach
    j2nHu.gif

I dunno it either indicates my arousal
    OR
    I have worms
  • Carissa145
    Options
    I prefer this approach
    j2nHu.gif

OR
    I have worms
    bahaha
  • whierd
    Options

haha yes. What should I say? Never did this before. (BTW I was joking about the "speech"... not that long winded)

As I said before, ask him to grab a bite or to come over your place and watch a movie, just the two of you. Make sure he knows you'll be alone. Then have some drinks, admit your crush on him, cuddle up, start making out, then make babies.
  • whierd
    Options
    I prefer this approach
    j2nHu.gif

OR
    I have worms

Well you do have dogs...
  • Carissa145
    Options

As I said before, ask him to grab a bite or to come over your place and watch a movie, just the two of you. Make sure he knows you'll be alone. Then have some drinks, admit your crush on him, cuddle up, start making out, then make babies.
    O.O oh my... I think I like Amy Pond's approach better...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

BOOOOOM

that's the master right there OP take notes

eta: OP is there a reason other than fear of rejection that you are so nervous to tell this guy how you feel? are you experienced when it comes to relationships? just wondering, people may be able to help you better (although the advice has been good) if they know exactly what the hold up is.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    I've tried talking to him about crushes before. I actually asked him if he was into this one girl. he got all nervous and weird and kept on asking me to repeat myself.... I think he was highly uncomfortable.
  • whierd
    Options
    I've tried talking to him about crushes before. I actually asked him if he was into this one girl. he got all nervous and weird and kept on asking me to repeat myself.... I think he was highly uncomfortable.

Maybe he's gay.
  • Carissa145
    Options

Maybe he's gay.
    No he isn't. He had a crush on this one girl about a year ago
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Maybe he's gay.

Erm, did he start dating her? Have you known him to actually date anyone?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Maybe he's gay.

that generally doesn't mean anything. my gays love boobs and a lot of them (my friends) are liquid heterosexuals. they had crushes on a lot of girls in high school but that was before they came out.