Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I've tried talking to him about crushes before. I actually asked him if he was into this one girl. he got all nervous and weird and kept on asking me to repeat myself.... I think he was highly uncomfortable.

Maybe he's gay.
    No he isn't. He had a crush on this one girl about a year ago

Erm, did he start dating her? Have you known him to actually date anyone?

Well, I don't know the details, but I think they might have... As I said before when I mentioned her he flipped. And he's made gay jokes before too.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I've tried talking to him about crushes before. I actually asked him if he was into this one girl. he got all nervous and weird and kept on asking me to repeat myself.... I think he was highly uncomfortable.

Maybe he's gay.

Well, I don't know the details, but I think they might have... As I said before when I mentioned her he flipped. And he's made gay jokes before too.

My gay best friend makes gay jokes all the time.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Maybe he's gay.

not really conclusive but fo reals OP, grow a pair and let the guy know how you feel. embarrassment feels a hell of a lot better than the agony you're putting yourself through wondering does he or doesn't he.
  • Carissa145
    Options

Maybe he's gay.

Well, lets just say he's very conservative in general... and I do know for sure he isn't gay. From what he has said.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    Should I tell him I like him, or should I ask him if he likes me first?
  • whierd
    Options

Maybe he's gay.

Well, lets just say he's very conservative in general... and I do know for sure he isn't gay. From what he has said.

Yeaaaah. Because no gay person ever made up stories or pretended to like girls. :tongue:
  • whierd
    Options

Tell him.
  • Carissa145
    Options

Tell him.

This good? "You know, Hunter, I think that over this past year, I've really grown to like you."
  • whierd
    Options

Tell him.

This good? "You know, Hunter, I think that over this past year, I've really grown to like you."

That works.
  • Carissa145
    Options

Tell him.

That works.

Then what? haha should I just stop and let him kick in?
  • whierd
    Options

Tell him.

That works.

Cozy up to him and try to make out later?
  • whierd
    Options
    Or better yet, take him jeans and underwear shopping. Let him into the changing room.
  • Carissa145
    Options

Tell him.

That works.

Cozy up to him and try to make out later?

Seriously, I don't think I want to get physical when I've never dated before. What I'm asking is if I should keep on going on... or just stop there.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Seriously how you have shows there like "Sixteen & pregnant" I'm really starting to wonder :huh:
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    OP, how old are you?
  • Carissa145
    Options
    OP, how old are you?

Freshman in college-- never dated before though. I've been asked, but I've refused. They were all strange.
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    OP, how old are you?

Freshman in college-- never dated before though. I've been asked, but I've refused. They were all strange.

I thought this may be why you are so nervous about this (not sure if you specified that earlier in the thread, I haven't read the past couple pages). relax, it's really not as scary as it may seem. that was a great opening line you had above and then from there you can feel it out and gauge his reaction. good luck and again... relax a little!
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    Flirt. Be funny. Touch... causally. Compliment. If he doesn't notice your "extra" attention, he's not worth your time.

Edited to say... I haven't read the previous posts. Not sure of your situation.
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Flirt. Be funny. Touch... causally. Compliment. If he doesn't notice your "extra" attention, he's not worth your time.

Edited to say... I haven't read the previous posts. Not sure of your situation.

NO. :angry: NO SUBTLE HINTS. after 9 pages of advice, OP is going to work on being direct because homeboy hasn't picked up on any of her other subtle hints. thanks for playing though.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    OP, how old are you?

I thought this may be why you are so nervous about this (not sure if you specified that earlier in the thread, I haven't read the past couple pages). relax, it's really not as scary as it may seem. that was a great opening line you had above and then from there you can feel it out and gauge his reaction. good luck and again... relax a little!

Thank you!! I'll try. I just hope he doesn't totally blow me off... or get all quiet when I tell him...