Question for the ladies

Options
Carissa145
Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
How do you subtly let a guy know that you are interested without outright asking him, and without looking like a tramp?

Replies

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    If women would stop thinking they had to be subtle about it and just ask men what they think all the worlds problems would be instantly solved.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    If women would stop thinking they had to be subtle about it and just ask men what they think all the worlds problems would be instantly solved.

But I don't know what he thinks of me and I don't want to make our friendship really awkward, you know?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Just say "hey, I like you. Let's do the sex"

Works everytime.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    How do you know this guy? Coworker? Friend? Friend-of-a-friend?
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    most guys are oblivious to flirting, or just idiots in general! unfortunately most women are also "unapproachable"
    if suble flirting doesnt work just grow a lady pair and ask him out... the only way you will look like a tramp is is you say "hey wanna go out then later go up to my bedroom and have fun" <- dont do that!
    "Hey are you busy later, wanna grab a bit to eat at (insert resturant here)" <- not trampish but gets the point across
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Hey.

I just met you.

And this is crazy.

Here's my number.

Cal me maybe?

:laugh:
  • Carissa145
    Options
    How do you know this guy? Coworker? Friend? Friend-of-a-friend?

He's been a good friend for about a year
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Works everytime.

forget what i said... go with this one! straight & direct! I LOVE IT :laugh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Works everytime.

I don't think you can go wrong with this approach
  • Carissa145
    Options
    most guys are oblivious to flirting, or just idiots in general! unfortunately most women are also "unapproachable"
    if suble flirting doesnt work just grow a lady pair and ask him out... the only way you will look like a tramp is is you say "hey wanna go out then later go up to my bedroom and have fun" <- dont do that!
    "Hey are you busy later, wanna grab a bit to eat at (insert resturant here)" <- not trampish but gets the point across

Thanks!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by "looking like a tramp"? The only thing that will make you look like a tramp is if you go up to him, grab his balls and drag him to your room. Otherwise just flirt, do you know how?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mpqcuyfPvo1rg41uj.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    How do you subtly let a guy know that you are interested without outright asking him, and without looking like a tramp?
    What do you mean by "looking like a tramp"? The only thing that will make you look like a tramp is if you go up to him, grab his balls and drag him to your room. Otherwise just flirt, do you know how?

skip the flirting and go with the "tramp" way.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just send him this

LKQvOmT.gif
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options

Works everytime.

I don't think you can go wrong with this approach

Jimmy Buffet knows everything. "Why don't we get drunk, and screw?"
  • Carissa145
    Options

the thing is, we are pretty good friends, and if he doesn't like me, then I'm butting a big awkward sigma on the relationship.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    lotta tramps up in here
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just send him this

LKQvOmT.gif

^^this.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    lotta tramps up in here

LOL seriously
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    Have you tried making a sign and hitting him in the head?

Seriously though... just tell him straight up "listen... Im into you. Lets see what happens".

As for you being pretty good friends... unless you have known him since you were 9, he's into you. Guys fill up their quota of female friends that they arent sleeping with before high school. The rest fall into "maybe someday" categories.*

*exceptions are made for significant others of their guy friends.