Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    maybe I should tell you all that He used to be into this one girl, and he didn't think many knew about it. One of his good friends found out I was interested, and told me that the guy I liked was into someone else. I dropped the girl's name to the guy who I like and he started freaking out about how I knew and he emphatically said it was over with that girl. What do you think this means?
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    maybe I should tell you all that He used to be into this one girl, and he didn't think many knew about it. One of his good friends found out I was interested, and told me that the guy I liked was into someone else. I dropped the girl's name to the guy who I like and he started freaking out about how I knew and he emphatically said it was over with that girl. What do you think this means?

It means its over with that girl
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

LOL ya think?
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Hey.

I just met you.

And this is crazy.

Here's my number.

Cal me maybe?

:laugh:

Please_no.gif

even in written word I hate that song. lol. Ask him to hang out just the two of you and get your flirt on. subtle touching works, so does complimenting him like "I like your shirt, it looks good on you". Then you can always just say you're really sweet and I'm kinda getting a crush on you and see what he says. There's no "easy" way, just gotta go for it. You go girl!! :D

Thank you!

I'm sorry but I just had to! :laugh:
  • Carissa145
    Options

Gosh, I know that, but is there a deeper meaning?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you are in the market for a new *kitten* buddy and ask if he knows any good applicants...

if this doesnt make her sound like a tramp i'd be shocked!

if having **** buddies makes someone a tramp I am one hell of a tramp
    tumblr_m2jstvY5yJ1rr549so1_500.gif
    Options

You need to stop analyzing everything and just put yourself out there. Jeez, I'd wait until everyone was out of the breakroom, I;d straddle the mofo and kiss him. You'll get your answer much sooner that way.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Just ask him. Then you'll know.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

You need to stop analyzing everything and just put yourself out there. Jeez, I'd wait until everyone was out of the breakroom, I;d straddle the mofo and kiss him. You'll get your answer much sooner that way.

lol!

OP: dont look too deep for meaning with guys.... we generally say what we mean the 1st time
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

How old are you, and how old is this guy?

I was going to suggest that if y'all have been hanging out for a year and he hasn't asked you out, he's very likely just not interested. But after that post, it sounds like y'all are teenagers, in which case the odds of either of you having any idea what you want are slim.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    If women would stop thinking they had to be subtle about it and just ask men what they think all the worlds problems would be instantly solved.

Your kitty is so cute. I just want to pet it....:love:
  • Carissa145
    Options

So I just waltz up to him and say, "Hey! just wondering if you are interested in me?"
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

So I just waltz up to him and say, "Hey! just wondering if you are interested in me?"

Sounds like a more productive action than whatever you've been doing.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    If women would stop thinking they had to be subtle about it and just ask men what they think all the worlds problems would be instantly solved.

Your kitty is so cute. I just want to pet it....:love:

thank you... that was my fav pic with him... he passed away Dec 29th 2012... at 21 years old....miss him everyday
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Just send him this

LKQvOmT.gif

winning

****in bears better not let me down thursday night... I was pissed we couldnt take down the saints in chi-town

if they lose to the GIANTS?!?! i might have to turn in my Bears Fanclub Card
    Options

Fix your hair, put on some mascara and ask him out for a drink. Problem solved. Oh yeah, get him drunk and have your way with him =)
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Just send him this

LKQvOmT.gif

winning

****in bears better not let me down thursday night... I was pissed we couldnt take down the saints in chi-town

if they lose to the GIANTS?!?! i might have to turn in my Bears Fanclub Card

mmhmmm
  • Carissa145
    Options

Sounds like a more productive action than whatever you've been doing.

OK, then, that's what I'll do. I'll let you know how it goes!
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

Fix your hair, put on some mascara and ask him out for a drink. Problem solved. Oh yeah, get him drunk and have your way with him =)

If I had a nickel for every time this has happened...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

also, roofies. but that's only if you want the sex and not the annoying emotional stuff.