Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    soooo....what you're saying is you have a crush on me?
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you are in the market for a new *kitten* buddy and ask if he knows any good applicants...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    lotta tramps up in here
    Why thank you. :) I've worked hard at this.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Have you ever gone somewhere by yourselves? Do you flirt with him at all now? I would start being more flirtatious and ask him out to dinner or something. Take it slow and see how he responds. I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship either.
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    most guys are oblivious to flirting, or just idiots in general! unfortunately most women are also "unapproachable"
    if suble flirting doesnt work just grow a lady pair and ask him out... the only way you will look like a tramp is is you say "hey wanna go out then later go up to my bedroom and have fun" <- dont do that!
    "Hey are you busy later, wanna grab a bit to eat at (insert resturant here)" <- not trampish but gets the point across

Sadly, this is the only honest answer you've gotten. I find nothing wrong with being direct. If he doesn't feel the same way, he'll probably just think you're asking as friends.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    How do you subtly let a guy know that you are interested without outright asking him, and without looking like a tramp?

Bring him a sammich and a beer. :love:
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you are in the market for a new *kitten* buddy and ask if he knows any good applicants...

if this doesnt make her sound like a tramp i'd be shocked!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Well.. since you've been friends for a while, he already probably knows you're not a slut. So... just go a head and tell him. If he's not interested, he'll be flattered. If he is interested then that's awesome.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hey.

I just met you.

And this is crazy.

Here's my number.

Cal me maybe?

:laugh:

Please_no.gif

even in written word I hate that song. lol. Ask him to hang out just the two of you and get your flirt on. subtle touching works, so does complimenting him like "I like your shirt, it looks good on you". Then you can always just say you're really sweet and I'm kinda getting a crush on you and see what he says. There's no "easy" way, just gotta go for it. You go girl!! :D
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I may need to be the one to say it but if he has not made a move in a year he just might not be into you.

that is where the honestly thing comes in. I have a female friend and we have been friends for YEARS, she told me she found me very attractive and we talked about what we wanted in a relationship. We found out we didnt meet one anothers needs and we remain very good friends to this day.

so maybe try that?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

if this doesnt make her sound like a tramp i'd be shocked!

if having **** buddies makes someone a tramp I am one hell of a tramp
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Have you ever gone somewhere by yourselves? Do you flirt with him at all now? I would start being more flirtatious and ask him out to dinner or something. Take it slow and see how he responds. I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship either.

We talk a lot alone, but we are always in public. I flirt a little with him... but he is really flirty. When I have to leave, he always hugs me etc. Thanks for the advice!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Send him a folded up note with check boxes ...

Or you could take the chance and just tell him how you feel. Maybe he feels the same way and is just as scared as you.

Alcohol helps before this conversation.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Just send him this

LKQvOmT.gif

winning
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    If women would stop thinking they had to be subtle about it and just ask men what they think all the worlds problems would be instantly solved.

But I don't know what he thinks of me and I don't want to make our friendship really awkward, you know?

But it's already awkward because you're trying to manipulate without being direct. Better direct, don't you think? It's not a word game and you can't do the Vulcan mind thing - just say it!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by "looking like a tramp"? The only thing that will make you look like a tramp is if you go up to him, grab his balls and drag him to your room. Otherwise just flirt, do you know how?

the thing is, we are pretty good friends, and if he doesn't like me, then I'm butting a big awkward sigma on the relationship.

So what are your options? Remain friends forever always wondering "what if"? Or tell him you want to try dating? If he says no, yeah, maybe it'd be weird, or maybe it'd just be normal. If he says yes, maybe it'd be awesome. I think it's worth it.
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey.

I just met you.

And this is crazy.

Here's my number.

Cal me maybe?

:laugh:

Please_no.gif

even in written word I hate that song. lol. Ask him to hang out just the two of you and get your flirt on. subtle touching works, so does complimenting him like "I like your shirt, it looks good on you". Then you can always just say you're really sweet and I'm kinda getting a crush on you and see what he says. There's no "easy" way, just gotta go for it. You go girl!! :D

Thank you!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mpqcuyfPvo1rg41uj.gif

+1

You only look like a tramp if you are one. If you're just a sexually interested woman, you're not a tramp. You're human (and likely good in bed because if you'll really freaking enjoy it).
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Just send him this

LKQvOmT.gif

winning

****in bears better not let me down thursday night... I was pissed we couldnt take down the saints in chi-town
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

We talk a lot alone, but we are always in public. I flirt a little with him... but he is really flirty. When I have to leave, he always hugs me etc. Thanks for the advice!

Okay,not being snarky here just a bit matter of fact.
    It sounds like you have not been responding to overtures from him,honest...no one reads minds so we all read signals and if you are doing what amounts to a stop sign he isn`t going farther.

He is in the same boat and maybe not the fairy tale fantasy but is reaching out to you.
    Give it back in kind,life will go on no matter.