Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    You may be over-analyzing things or looking for deeper meanings because you are into him, but there might even be truth to it, so its a tough one.
    Drop subtle hints that you are interested in him. Ask him if he is seeing anyone, what kind of girls does he find attractive or interesting! Just check out if he feels jealous about you..flirt with other guys or just drop hint that you might be attracted to someone else and if he asks lot of questions or acts jealous- ask him upfront why he is behaving that way and if he is interested in you!!

Or forget all the above crap and like others suggested-Just ask him. Good luck either ways!
  • TijuanaClark
    Options
    Go all in.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    If women would stop thinking they had to be subtle about it and just ask men what they think all the worlds problems would be instantly solved.

Your kitty is so cute. I just want to pet it....:love:

thank you... that was my fav pic with him... he passed away Dec 29th 2012... at 21 years old....miss him everyday

OMG, I am so so sorry. I just got my first kitty (a stray that adopted me) about 1 year ago. I fell in love instantly.:flowerforyou:
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You may be over-analyzing things or looking for deeper meanings because you are into him, but there might even be truth to it, so its a tough one.
    Drop subtle hints that you are interested in him. Ask him if he is seeing anyone, what kind of girls does he find attractive or interesting! Just check out if he feels jealous about you..flirt with other guys or just drop hint that you might be attracted to someone else and if he asks lot of questions or acts jealous- ask him upfront why he is behaving that way and if he is interested in you!!

Or forget all the above crap and like others suggested-Just ask him. Good luck either ways!

hmmm good strategy.. I think I'll do that! thanks
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    maybe I should tell you all that He used to be into this one girl, and he didn't think many knew about it. One of his good friends found out I was interested, and told me that the guy I liked was into someone else. I dropped the girl's name to the guy who I like and he started freaking out about how I knew and he emphatically said it was over with that girl. What do you think this means?

It means its over with that girl

Gosh, I know that, but is there a deeper meaning?

Just ask him. Then you'll know.

So I just waltz up to him and say, "Hey! just wondering if you are interested in me?"

Fix your hair, put on some mascara and ask him out for a drink. Problem solved. Oh yeah, get him drunk and have your way with him =)

also, roofies. but that's only if you want the sex and not the annoying emotional stuff.

men don't need to be roofied ;-)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Go all in.

No more analyzing. No more being subtle. Put your big girl panties on and just ask dude. Talk to him. Tell him you are interested in him and want to see if he feels the same.

What do you have to lose? If he likes you then you get to give it a shot, if he doesn't, yes, rejection sucks, but you can then move on.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

also, roofies. but that's only if you want the sex and not the annoying emotional stuff.
    It's hard to get him "working" in that case though. Slutting it up and kicking him out after you are done does a better job.

If you have been friends for a while, it may be awkward afterwards if he doesn't share feelings. You decide if you are okay with that risk. He may feel like he is in the friend zone and not make a move even if you are dropping hints.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Just check out if he feels jealous about you..flirt with other guys or just drop hint that you might be attracted to someone else and if he asks lot of questions or acts jealous- ask him upfront why he is behaving that way and if he is interested in you!!

I disagree with this...Do NOT try to make him feel jealous. I'm sorry but that's just childish. That may just turn him off or make him think you don't like him.

Just 'man' up and talk to him. Seriously, it's that simple.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Just check out if he feels jealous about you..flirt with other guys or just drop hint that you might be attracted to someone else and if he asks lot of questions or acts jealous- ask him upfront why he is behaving that way and if he is interested in you!!

I disagree with this...Do NOT try to make him feel jealous. I'm sorry but that's just childish. That may just turn him off or make him think you don't like him.

true, and then you're stuck with the guy with whom you've been trying to make the guy jealous. It's insincere all the way around.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    I'm also friends with his sister. Do you think I should ask her? She knows I'm interested in him, but she said she wouldn't tell him.
  • Carissa145
    Options

true, and then you're stuck with the guy with whom you've been trying to make the guy jealous. It's insincere all the way around.
    That makes sense
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    maybe I should tell you all that He used to be into this one girl, and he didn't think many knew about it. One of his good friends found out I was interested, and told me that the guy I liked was into someone else. I dropped the girl's name to the guy who I like and he started freaking out about how I knew and he emphatically said it was over with that girl. What do you think this means?

It means its over with that girl

Gosh, I know that, but is there a deeper meaning?

You need to stop analyzing everything and just put yourself out there. Jeez, I'd wait until everyone was out of the breakroom, I;d straddle the mofo and kiss him. You'll get your answer much sooner that way.

lol!

OP: dont look too deep for meaning with guys.... we generally say what we mean the 1st time
    ^^Seconded
  • coolraul07
    Options
    :blushing: *disregard*; clicked twice
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Skip the flirting and go the "tramp" way if you want to a one night stand. Otherwise, make him think. You can be subtle but not so subtle he doesn't pick up on your cues. Smile. Let eyes and hands linger, but not so long it's cheesy. :tongue:
  • coolraul07
    Options
    I'm also friends with his sister. Do you think I should ask her? She knows I'm interested in him, but she said she wouldn't tell him.
    If she already knows, why not?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

It's hard to get him "working" in that case though. Slutting it up and kicking him out after you are done does a better job.

an angle I hadn't considered. OP, do not roofie him.
  • Carissa145
    Options
    If she already knows, why not?

Ok... I'll see if I can do that. thanks!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Sure, she already knows. She might have some insight on his feeling for you.
  • Carissa145
    Options

an angle I hadn't considered. OP, do not roofie him.

haha ok I won't!
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options

This. Don't play games. Be straightforward.