FWB ignored me at bar ...

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Dear,
    he's just not that into you..sorry to be so bold. You are over thinking this male. Men are simple creatures and his actions show his interest.

For yourself, you've had your fun, now it's time to ignore him, and find someone better.

The best bet for a female is always to play the one who got away.

Hoping for better prospects for you. Keep your emotions in check, and never put too many expectations on anything.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I want a committed relationship with no benefits

OK, this made me laugh!

Its the graveyard most of us end up in anyhow...
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Just joined.... first post..... TROLL

"trolls is gonna troll"
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    and do yourself a HUGE favor... DELETE his contact.....
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Not into you.

You are a means to an end to him

Don't confuse sex with affection.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    That was over 6weeks ago ... he hasn't tried to contact me at all. Not even to say "hi, how are you?"

I'm sorry, are you his girlfriend? No? You're an FB. Port of the moment.

As for him not seeing you... he has no reason to lie, or care, chalk it up to him not seeing you.

Relax, it's ok. That's why people keep groups of FBs. To avoid neurosis.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    That was over 6weeks ago ... he hasn't tried to contact me at all. Not even to say "hi, how are you?"

thats called a stable of *kitten*
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Ah, I forgot to say,
    In before the *****y prude.

:D
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    solid first post
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    He liked banging you. He never ever wanted to be in a relationship with you. He got tired of dealing with you. He saw you at the party. He wishes he hadn't see you at the party because you're annoying and clingy.

Don't agree to a FWB situation if you don't want to just be FWB.
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Three months into it I brought up the "relationship" subj and he said he wasn't ready, blah-blah-blah. Instead of walking away like I should have we continued our casualness for another 9months !

FWB are for people who for want of a better phrase, emotionally unavailable.

You now in hindsight realise you should have walked when you came up against the blah blah blah but settled for it probably in the hope it would turn into more.

Chalk it up to a learning experience and do your best to move on. Delete him and walk away.

sorry you had to learn the hard way... FWB don't work unless both parties are completely aware of what the arrangement is... and they very rarely amount to anything .
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Met a dude at a bar, started "doing it" a couple weeks later. I tried to tie him down to a relationship but he wasn't ready. Kept going for 9 months. Tried to get him to commit again. No

Started hooking up again without a commitment. Saw him with another girl and got jealous....Ask him for commitment??

I'm seeing a pattern here.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

I would like a stable of *kitten*.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    "He's just not that into you".
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    BTW, you are not friends with benefits, when you are hooking up with him in HOPES that it will turn into something, that's called desperation. try finding someone who actually wants to be with you
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Not a universal truth with all guys but close enough to take it as one...

A guy views a FWB as that,no strings,no commitment,no emotional connection,no pseudo relationship.
    If you as a lady don`t share that exact view then don`t enter into one or plan on being hurt.
  • ginchrst
    Options
    WOW ... I didn't expect such a huge response and so fast too!

Let's get one thing straight here ... I AM NOT A *kitten* and I'm not 12 ... LOL!

In the end of this two year "thing", all I wanted was respect. Yes I know I allowed and settled and it didn't feel good and that's why I had to end it all! I'm trying to regain my self-respect cause I felt real low and didn't realize my state of mind until I found out about this other girl. I'm sure there were more girls over 2years, but learning of this one at this time was meant to be ... def not what I want! I haven't text him at all, just that one from fri about not saying hi ... i never planned on contacting him!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Couple of questions:
    1. Why woudln't he come up & say hi to me???
    2. Do you think he's telling truth that he honestly didn't see me???

Thanks for your time and no judgement please ... just honest advice!

1. Does it matter? You walked away and rightfully so. It sounds like he's been disrespecting you for a while, so why does it still surprise you. He owes you nothing and you owe him nothing. why does it matter? It shouldn't.

2. Again it doesn't matter. See above.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options

or, as i like to call mine - - a barn full of studs
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I want a committed relationship with no benefits

It's called marriage. Not as good as it sounds, believe me.