FWB ignored me at bar ...

Options

Replies

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    TLDR....Just go on Craigslist or POF

i found a nice bed recently on craigslist

and did you find someone to share it with on Craigslist as well?

Id be terrified to try

I did the online dating thing on match and eharmony before.... nightmarish results....

Been there, done that, and learned to double bag it.

man I wouldnt of touched 90% of those chicks with ur 8====D
    bunch of terrible clingy, lying, slutty, entitled little girls on there

but maybe I was doing it wrong?

:laugh:

Irony.

OP should possibly try online dating

I was speaking to to the idea that you were "doing it wrong" after you utter the phrase "terrible clingy, lying, slutty, entitled little girls" but you know...

Im always open to new ideas
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Never mind. I didn't' realize this was a 5 page post and someone already made my joke. Damn it.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Surprised no one has said the obvious, but probably because he considers you a HO!!!

:huh:

Right? RIGHT?!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    If you are not in a relationship and it sounds like you had already moved on what is the big deal? FWB does not mean bound for life, in fact any FWB relationship I have been in means I get sex but am free to do as I please with who I please when I please. I have been with my current FWB for almost 4 years, we have seen each other in public and don't always talk... if you were not ready for that you shouldn't have remained physical with it.

!

I had a FWB for a while and if we saw each other in public it was CASUAL. We were FRIENDS that liked to **** every once in a while.. We weren't dating.. but I did make him buy me lunch and dinner a lot too. bahha
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    This is how i imagine the OP's "relationship situation"

50016-Happy-OAG-Valentines-Day-gif-YC4j.gif
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    He was not a friends with benefits. You were a little fleshlight that he pulled out when ever he wanted to get off and nothing more.

I just googled "fleshlight".... :frown:
  • skinnyforcruise2013
    Options
    Don't knock POF...met my bf on there. Been dating almost 2yrs, he's FANTASTIC!

OP is nuts...FWB ain't a relationship...get over it already.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    32931268.jpg
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    He was not a friends with benefits. You were a little fleshlight that he pulled out when ever he wanted to get off and nothing more.

hahaha you didn't already know?!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Friends with benefits only works if both parties want it to work. You wanted a relationship. We all screw up and do things like this from time to time. Don't beat yourself up over it, but stop wasting all your mental bandwidth about it now. He didn't want what you want. He either saw you or didn't. It doesn't matter. If you connect as friends and want to be friends, then be friends.

I am in a long-term relationship that evolved from a FWB one - but I went into it with my eyes wide open, knowing that we were both free to do whatever. When I realized I would be jealous if he hooked up with someone else, I realized I was no longer in the FWB stage, and that any emotional distress I felt was entirely my doing, not his fault, and not his issue to deal with. I decided to continue with the FWB portion of our relationship, knowing I might get my heart broken, for a variety of reasons (not the least of which was that I love banging and we banged well <g>). For us, it turned out that he felt the same way, we wound up in a committed relationship, and voila. But had it turned out the other way, I would have kept my hurt to myself because *I did it to myeslf* by continuing a physical connection when what I wanted was a life connection :)

If he's ignoring you, then you've probably made it uncomfortable. So again, nothing wrong with FWB, sleeping around, doing whatever, but your emotional pain is not his fault. It hurts and we can't make that go away. Just learn from this, let it go, and don't make the same mistake again!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    This is how i imagine the OP's "relationship situation"

50016-Happy-OAG-Valentines-Day-gif-YC4j.gif

OMG, I'm dying. That gif is awesome.:laugh:
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Don't knock POF...met my bf on there. Been dating almost 2yrs, he's FANTASTIC!

OP is nuts...FWB ain't a relationship...get over it already.

^^ this

I met my DH on PF and have been married 5yr in 1mo
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

hahaha you didn't already know?!

no, wtf? the inserts look eerily realistic...
    what ever happened to using the good ole hand?
    damn im old or something
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Surprised no one has said the obvious, but probably because he considers you a HO!!!

please. hookers get their men to shower them with re$pect. that has nothing to do with this.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    okkkkk then.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

ahhh curiosity is killing me now........must go google fleshlight
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Umm...how do I put this. You're a booty call.

Sorry.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

He's doing the exact same thing. Therefore he'd be a ho by his own standards so it wouldn't matter.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Hope you're not at work!