• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Ok, I went back and read it.

OP, you're pretty much crazy.
  • whierd
    Options
    WOW ... I didn't expect such a huge response and so fast too!

Let's get one thing straight here ... I AM NOT A *kitten* and I'm not 12 ... LOL!

In the end of this two year "thing", all I wanted was respect. Yes I know I allowed and settled and it didn't feel good and that's why I had to end it all! I'm trying to regain my self-respect cause I felt real low and didn't realize my state of mind until I found out about this other girl. I'm sure there were more girls over 2years, but learning of this one at this time was meant to be ... def not what I want! I haven't text him at all, just that one from fri about not saying hi ... i never planned on contacting him!

you're asking someone to give a *kitten* about you, when he never gave a *kitten* about you...

Ouch! Can I chalk it up to he's a narcissist young boy and I let the amazing sex clud my judgements???

No, chalk it up to you being crazy, having expectations when he made his intentions perfectly clear, telling HIM bye and then getting upset that he didn't say hi to you, and then sending a passive aggressive text message.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    WOW ... I didn't expect such a huge response and so fast too!

Let's get one thing straight here ... I AM NOT A *kitten* and I'm not 12 ... LOL!

In the end of this two year "thing", all I wanted was respect. Yes I know I allowed and settled and it didn't feel good and that's why I had to end it all! I'm trying to regain my self-respect cause I felt real low and didn't realize my state of mind until I found out about this other girl. I'm sure there were more girls over 2years, but learning of this one at this time was meant to be ... def not what I want! I haven't text him at all, just that one from fri about not saying hi ... i never planned on contacting him!

you're asking someone to give a *kitten* about you, when he never gave a *kitten* about you...

Ouch! Can I chalk it up to he's a narcissist young boy and I let the amazing sex cloud my judgements???

NO.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    If you are not in a relationship and it sounds like you had already moved on what is the big deal? FWB does not mean bound for life, in fact any FWB relationship I have been in means I get sex but am free to do as I please with who I please when I please. I have been with my current FWB for almost 4 years, we have seen each other in public and don't always talk... if you were not ready for that you shouldn't have remained physical with it.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    TLDR....Just go on Craigslist or POF

i found a nice bed recently on craigslist

and did you find someone to share it with on Craigslist as well?

Id be terrified to try

I did the online dating thing on match and eharmony before.... nightmarish results....

Been there, done that, and learned to double bag it.

man I wouldnt of touched 90% of those chicks with ur 8====D
    bunch of terrible clingy, lying, slutty, entitled little girls on there

but maybe I was doing it wrong?
  • lalalalinzy
    lalalalinzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just like you didn't see his face at first, he probably didn't see you. Seems like you're kind of hung up on this guy too. If he's not interested in a relationship, then that's that. Stop getting worked up and move on...
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I want a committed relationship with no benefits

It's called marriage. Not as good as it sounds, believe me.

You're doing it wrong.

Word.

Sad panda is sad, and has blue balls.
  • ginchrst
    Options

Not crazy at all!!! I never stalked, wasn't clingy AT ALL ... just a little hopeless w/ someone i cared for :)
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You answered all your own questions. Stop chasing him. He doesn't want a relationship and you do, even though you try to pretend that you don't. Sounds like he's just looking to collect some *kitten* buddies. If that's not your style, then don't participate.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options

2. Do you think he's telling truth that he honestly didn't see me???

Its possible.....
    a%3E
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    the sheer size of this post just cracked the earths mantle

^^LMAO! I really wish I hadn't been taking a sip of my water when I read this, lol, I almost drown. Yeah... at any rate I believe reading this giant wall of text just made my IQ drop.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Id be terrified to try

I did the online dating thing on match and eharmony before.... nightmarish results....

:laugh:

Irony.
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    why buy the cow when you get the leche for free!?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

Not crazy at all!!! I never stalked, wasn't clingy AT ALL ... just a little hopeless w/ someone i cared for :)

I'm concerned that you think not stalking = not crazy.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    the sheer size of this post just cracked the earths mantle

^^LMAO! I really wish I hadn't been taking a sip of my water when I read this, lol, I almost drown. Yeah... at any rate I believe reading this giant wall of text just made my IQ drop.

i got through about 3 words
  • whierd
    Options

More than a little bit crazy, I am afraid to say. You are overexamining everything and became overly attached to what was clearly just a FWB situation.

OZnRw.gif
  • ginchrst
    Options
    If you are not in a relationship and it sounds like you had already moved on what is the big deal? FWB does not mean bound for life, in fact any FWB relationship I have been in means I get sex but am free to do as I please with who I please when I please. I have been with my current FWB for almost 4 years, we have seen each other in public and don't always talk... if you were not ready for that you shouldn't have remained physical with it.

I thought my two years was long! I guess I expected too much from a situation he obviously didn't think twice about. Just a simple HI would've been nice whether he felt I ended everything between us ... just common courtesy.

First time ever w/ this fwb and def NEVER AGAIN!!!
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    He liked banging you. He never ever wanted to be in a relationship with you. He got tired of dealing with you. He saw you at the party. He wishes he hadn't see you at the party because you're annoying and clingy.

Don't agree to a FWB situation if you don't want to just be FWB.

QFT
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

Id be terrified to try

:laugh:

Irony.

OP should possibly try online dating
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I want a committed relationship with no benefits

It's called marriage. Not as good as it sounds, believe me.

You're doing it wrong.

THIS!