Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    as someone who was a 42DD and now a 38C im glad mine are going away but they are still annoying when exercising.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm putting away in my piggy bank for mine. Soon!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Why you care about my bewbz
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    question OP, say one was to lose a lot of weight. Now one of the drawbacks to weight loss can be a loss of breast tissue since most of that tissue is fat. So after working very hard to lose weight, one is left with small, droopy breasts. We as women tie our self esteem into our breasts. This person worked hard to feel better, but ever time she looks in a mirror all she sees is her sagging small breasts. Couldnt one understand how a lady would be driven to go under the knife, so that her exterior matches how she feels inside?

Nailed it.
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love my big boobs.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I have three daughters. If they feel that they want breast augmentation, then I feel that is their business. They are all gifts in my life. I don't care how that gift is wrapped as long as they are happy.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I think that boobs are beautiful and I would like to have them bigger myself but I don't really think it's worth a surgery. It's kind of dangerous, it's not like having your tonsils removed. And it keeps being dangerous even after you've gotten them. Plus I don't think they look as good as real ones. I think it's better to enjoy the size you've been given rather than being at risk for your own health. :(
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    I am really surprised at the amount of people in the forums I see that talk about getting/wanting fake boobs. I'm not judging at all, it's just really interesting to me. I always thought they had a negative connotation, but it seems here to be totally okay. Maybe our society is changing, maybe it's just a colloquial (MFP) difference, or maybe it had a more negative connotation to me because of where I grew up (bible-belt).

Any thoughts?
    People artificially enhance themselves with makeup, hair dye, shave their pits and legs etc. Nothing wrong with a female (or males) wanting enhancement parts if that's what they choose.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I would consider it if it became financially possible.
    After dropping nearly 30 pounds (10 in my chest alone, I swear :grumble: ) it would be confidence booster. The whole reason to lose the weight was to feel/look better, which I do. But I now have the chest of a 12 year old boy :frown:
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I would get them but I'm scared of scars :(
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    fake? If I can touch em, squeeze em,etc....they are real

...just upgraded
  • ashleyboaze
    Options
    I have always had big boobs and my husband is a boob and butt man ..that being said I have already told him that I hate having big boobs and I want to be able to take off my bra and them stay up and perky!! Now most women know that that just does not happen when u have big boobs. Therefore after I am done having kids we'll see where they hang(lol) and decide if I want a lift or nice perky fake implants:) my mom and my ex- stepmom have them..so they are excepted in my family.
  • NaughtyinCali
    Options
    I think it depends on where you live and who you hang around, as to whether or not implants have a negative connotation, to them. I live in California and its really not a big deal here. My only advice for someone considering it, do your homework. Read up on the doctors, look at work he has done, and stay away from whoever did Tara Reid's boobs!
  • ashleyboaze
    Options
  • ashleyboaze
    Options
    I would get them but I'm scared of scars :(
    They can go through your belly button so that is where you'll have the scar..that's if they are able to do that. Size , weight ect. depends.:)
  • myprana
    myprana Posts: 66
    Options
    I will probably go for a lift after the weight loss, but implants? Don't think so. I am so low maintenance, I wouldn't want to be bothered with the upkeep. Getting to an old bitty age and having to switch out old implants isn't my cup of tea. Besides, I am actually looking forward to having a smaller chest and less shoulder/back strain. Though my husband keeps insisting that implants are weightless and will help my pain. Men. :noway: :laugh:
  • myprana
    myprana Posts: 66
    Options
    I think it depends on where you live and who you hang around, as to whether or not implants have a negative connotation, to them. I live in California and its really not a big deal here. My only advice for someone considering it, do your homework. Read up on the doctors, look at work he has done, and stay away from whoever did Tara Reid's boobs!

Poor Tara Reid, she got some bad press, didn't she? I always wonder when there's some story about a celeb's surgery gone wrong. You'd think they'd have access to the best plastic surgeons around.
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    As long as they feel real, works for me...but I dated a gal when I was younger (and I suppose techniques have improved) but they just didn't feel right...ya know?
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    maybe.... but fake boobs have so many uses

try doing this with real ones...

6BVqf.gif
  • HelllYeaHH
    HelllYeaHH Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can try but I think she'll slap me afterwards...