Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Any thoughts?

Meh, not for me (if anything I would want a reduction and/or lift) but I did find the media storm over Angelina Jolie having her replaced a bit weird. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would think it was a 'brave' thing to do.

It would be a no-brainer decision.

Having been through the surgery, "brave" is a word I would use, albeit loosely. It is painful, you can't move your arms for a very long time, and it's a process involving multiple surgeries. If I had known about BRAC1 before I was diagnosed, and I had the money, I might have done the same thing. But I know a lot of women who wouldn't. In fact, when going through treatment, I even met women with breast cancer who would rather die than have mastectomies.

Thank you for the perspective, it is interesting to hear from someone who has been through it. :smile:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with them. I'm okay without them, but if I had the money and time I could take off work I absolutely would have it done. I want to look good naked. I can work out. I can lose the body fat. I cannot grow more boobs. I have breast fed 3 children and many of us know what happens there.
  • _amluvstld_
    Options
    I'm getting them. I've had 4 kids, breastfed each one for 2 years each. So yes :smile:

So much awesome right there!

I breast fed my daughter till last month.. so 27 months.

IKR?? I breastfed for 2 years and the damage my little girl did to them was incredible (she was a very 'aggressive' nurser). LOL But I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm just glad I was able to upgrade them a little eventually, the poor little balloons.

Seriously! I had 3 kids back to back and BF for almost 2 years each. My girls took a beating!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    ::peeking in::

tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    They should be made obligatory for how would you women feel if men used push up and padding down below and then revealed something that you were not expecting !!!

Uuum, duh...all women date all men without knowing their penis size. Sooo, duh, we don't give a **** about being surprised by what they have! It's called... the way life always is.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

I had to come see what you had to add to this thread :laugh:
  • CookNLift
    Options

I had to come see what you had to add to this thread :laugh:

I get all Pee Wee's playhouse over boobs.....it's like the secret word! AHHHH lmao

pics_animated-pee-wee-herman-dancing.gif
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose some of mine, but am nervous what weight loss will do to them at age 37 after two kids. :frown:

I think plastic surgery of any form is a great thing if it improves the way a person feels about him or herself. More power to you.

As a heavy chested woman, I would definitely recommend that anyone wanting implants really think long and hard about the size. Bigger is not always better!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    They should be made obligatory for how would you women feel if men used push up and padding down below and then revealed something that you were not expecting !!!
    GTFO
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I'm from So Cal, I'm probably in the minority with my natural boobs. However, if I felt I needed them or wanted them I would have no problem going fake. It goes along the same lines as eyes on your own plate; to each their own.

Yep, SoCal resident here and member of the ''fakey'' club. Common occurrence here.
    Edited to add: I did get them done because I also nursed my kids cumulatively for 3.5 years and the girls just died. Add that to losing weight after 2 pregnancies and there was no revival for them. Not that I feel I need to defend my decision, as I support women who get them done totally for superficial reasons as well, but they were sad.:ohwell:
  • CookNLift
    Options

I take the caveman approach and let it all hang out. Eventually it's warm enough wherein I am average and that's how I got my girlfriend. She knew from the get go what she was getting.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

I believe the correct term would be a codpiece? Very popular in the 15th & 16th Century. I vote we bring it back :wink:
  • toomanydogs99
    toomanydogs99 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a small boobed chick (for those who'll creep profile pics, I wear padded push up bras) and this adventure of cutting down on body fat is sure to only make matters worse. For the first time, if financially the situation came up I might consider it....

....and then I'll think about what kind of mods I can do to my jeep for the same amount of money and change my mind. :P

I went creeping your pics and couldn't find any pictures of the jeep
  • CookNLift
    Options

I believe the correct term would be a codpiece? Very popular in the 15th & 16th Century. I vote we bring it back :wink:

whatever happened to a good ole roll of quarters in a sock.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less if someone wants to have them/not have them good for them :happy:

Only thing that grinds my gears is when someone gets them as a cosmetic freebie on the NHS. Normally young women with "low self esteem" who then magically want to become a page 3 model after the implants.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2358413/Josie-Cunningham-Model-regrets-5-000-NHS-boob-job-wants-reduced.html

It's cute how she thinks it's her breasts that are not allowing her to model...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I find boobs terribly overrated.

But I don't judge those who get implants. In fact I've always wanted to touch some. Never have.

Overrated ?!?!?! That's blasphemy !!!

^^Agreed!! I've touched several fake sets, they feel like water balloons!!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    In the words of Joe Dirt..."that's like asking why are boobs good...I don't know, they just are!" Haha!
  • CookNLift
    Options

But I don't judge those who get implants. In fact I've always wanted to touch some. Never have.

Overrated ?!?!?! That's blasphemy !!!

^^Agreed!! I've touched several fake sets, they feel like water balloons!!

go on. don't mind me....im just taking notes

noted-ryan-the-office.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

My three friends and all I squeezed into a stall at work and felt each other up. One has saline, mine are silicone gel. The 3rd was going in for a lift and enhancement and wanted to decide which to go for. :bigsmile:

I LIKE you. :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

I take the caveman approach and let it all hang out. Eventually it's warm enough wherein I am average and that's how I got my girlfriend. She knew from the get go what she was getting.
    You should jump on that concept before someone steals your idea.