Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as fake boobs. Mine are real. Really expensive. Really beautiful, Really big, really full...if anything they are more real.

Enough with the haterade. If someone wants big perky boobs, and they have the money, that is their business.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    They should be made obligatory for how would you women feel if men used push up and padding down below and then revealed something that you were not expecting !!!

I take the caveman approach and let it all hang out. Eventually it's warm enough wherein I am average and that's how I got my girlfriend. She knew from the get go what she was getting.
    You should jump on that concept before someone steals your idea.

i would jump on it, but alas - it is not quite big enough
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I'm getting them. I've had 4 kids, breastfed each one for 2 years each. So yes :smile:

So much awesome right there!

I breast fed my daughter till last month.. so 27 months.

IKR?? I breastfed for 2 years and the damage my little girl did to them was incredible (she was a very 'aggressive' nurser). LOL But I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm just glad I was able to upgrade them a little eventually, the poor little balloons.

My DD was a little demandy pants and wanted it all the time and was a pain in the butt so I had to give it up after almost 2.5 years. But mine stayed a decent size unlike some women. Mine went from b before kids to d-dd depending on the bra.
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    Weight loss does not always cause the boobs to shrink.... sometimes you can go from a C cup to a DD. The band size shrunk... but the girls seem to want to stay.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as fake boobs. Mine are real. Really expensive. Really beautiful, Really big, really full...if anything they are more real.

Enough with the haterade. If someone wants big perky boobs, and they have the money, that is their business.

As aforementioned, several times now, there was no proverbial haterade to have enough of. I even said, twice now, that if I lose too much chest upon losing weight, I would consider getting them. A simple tl;dr but I'm going to respond anyway, would have sufficed.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Let me reiterate, thread peeps. I love boobs!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for my set of new boobs! Hubby says I gotta wait til after the move and buying the next house, but I figure 2 more years of waiting isn't too bad :) I'm getting gummy bear implants :)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I pretty much went from flat to D cup over night. I don't need them bigger, I just want them to be perky for once! Having kids did nothing to help that. To be honest, it's hard to be self conscious about your girls and hear men talk every day about how awesome a certain pair are. I look at that...look back at mine and become even more self conscious. Maybe a lot of women are like that, I don't know, I just know I want happy boobs!
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My mother disowned me over mine.

seriously? That's harsh
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    meh... I don't have the right mentality for them. I know i'd find something wrong with them, or worse, they'd get botched/rejected and look worse than they did to begin with.

as much as i'd like for my chest to be more in proportion with my frame size (and surely they will continue shrinking the more weight I lose) I think I just have to pick my battles with this one. i'd rather spend the money on tattoos anyway...

but whatev, more power to ya if you want/have them.
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I pretty much went from flat to D cup over night. I don't need them bigger, I just want them to be perky for once! Having kids did nothing to help that. To be honest, it's hard to be self conscious about your girls and hear men talk every day about how awesome a certain pair are. I look at that...look back at mine and become even more self conscious. Maybe a lot of women are like that, I don't know, I just know I want happy boobs!

I would suggest hanging out with a better class of men?

Seriously, I grew up with (only) brothers and now only have sons...but I have never had any of them talk in that manner around me (I'm sure guys talk amongst themselves just like the ladies do!) Maybe the men in my life are just gentlemen...or slightly afraid of me?! :laugh:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    As a connoisseur of large, natural boobs, I've never been a fan of the fakes. Completely understand them in the case of reconstruction, but (were I female) would NEVER subject myself to a surgical procedure simply to "feel better about myself". Sorry, I know it goes against the flow of perception in this thread, but I don't varnish my opinion for the sake of popularity....
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options

As aforementioned, several times now, there was no proverbial haterade to have enough of. I even said, twice now, that if I lose too much chest upon losing weight, I would consider getting them. A simple tl;dr but I'm going to respond anyway, would have sufficed.

I wasn't so much speaking about you, but the people who have expressed a negative opinion of fake boobs. Such as this...

"As a connoisseur of large, natural boobs, I've never been a fan of the fakes. Completely understand them in the case of reconstruction, but (were I female) would NEVER subject myself to a surgical procedure simply to "feel better about myself". Sorry, I know it goes against the flow of perception in this thread, but I don't varnish my opinion for the sake of popularity...."

The only opinion that matters is the owner of the tata's. If this guy doesn't like enhanced breasts all the more power to him. And for those of you who think they feel like water balloons, pay good money and get the best doctor. Mine feel like milk breasts, and I can't feel the implant at all. I already had perky boobs though, and I wasn't so boobless that the doctor couldn't cover them with plenty of muscle and tissue.

BTW, I didn't get boobs to feel good about myself, or to feel better about my sad little B cup boobs. I did it because I like them. That's like saying, you bought a fancy car to feel better about yourself. No you didn't, you did it because you liked the car.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options

I wasn't so much speaking about you, but the people who have expressed a negative opinion of fake boobs. Such as this...

And because I'm NOT a fan of them, and honest about it, I'm somehow not allowed to express my opinion? Sorry, I was responding to the OP, and (last time I checked) it was a free country? You're welcome to spend your money as you see fit.....
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should just say "to each their own' but in my opinion going through a surgical procedure to have bigger breasts is vanity at its best/worst. This will probably go against what a lot of people feel on here but I personally don't understand the idea of needing bigger breasts to feel 'better about yourself' or to "give you more self esteem'. Things like this should come from within. If they don't then people have bigger things to work on then their breast size.
    I have fairly small breasts (B cup) They are not perfect i suppose but they are mine, my boyfriend loves them and they serve their purpose. I feel like our society is going down the toilet when cutting your flesh open and inserted silicone or saline filled sacks into womens chests is the most acceptable, gorgeous thing ever.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wanna touch fake boobs. Sooooo curious.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Weight loss does not always cause the boobs to shrink.... sometimes you can go from a C cup to a DD. The band size shrunk... but the girls seem to want to stay.

THIS. This is what has happened to me.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I wanna touch fake boobs. Sooooo curious.
    You have to squeeze them to get the full effect.
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    experience ???? :)
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    experience ???? :)
    Yep, I own them.