Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I see those cancer survivors with their fake boobs, makes me so mad! I just want to go over and tell them about all the negative connotation!

I did not say I gave them a negative connotation, I said that I believed that they HAD a negative connotation to the majority of the population (at least the limited amount of population I have come into contact with). There is absolutely no way I could have posed the observation/question in a more neutral manner.
    who cares? live and let live. Besides, no one can tell which one of you is the actual member from that pic. Are you a man or a woman?

Woman, although given how neutrally the forum was worded, I don't think it matters. And again, I was just making an observation of something that I found interesting, not rebuking people who have or want fake boobs.

They've come a long way since the old days. They still have the Barbie doll giant perky plastic non-moving ones. Just go to Newport Beach in Cali, every other woman has them. But, many women get small enhancements, you know, just to give them a lift. They are not really bigger, per se, just more perky than they were.

I think the backlash you're getting is because in your mind, you might have a narrow view of them. Maybe. And that view is not really the reality of the situation. They are used now for all sorts of reasons, one of the freaking awesomest of those reasons is breast cancer survivors.

^ this over the small enhancements. People associate a "boob job" with large overly fakeness....I too live in the Bible Belt of my southern state and see this association all the time. I catch myself thinking that at time too. But if I were to get it done, I'd honestly just go for a full B. Shopping in the juniors section for bras sucks, especially when a hot dad comes over and comments how it's hard buying bras for daughters. Ummm, yea dude, for my daughter...

For the record, not all hot dads are into big boobs. Just sayin'. :smile:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    All Boobs are WIN
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm getting them. I've had 4 kids, breastfed each one for 2 years each. So yes :smile:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    boobs are boobs and boobs are nice :tongue:
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    They're real on the outside
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I have always had boobs. Since the 3rd grade... I don't want flat skin bags when I lose the weight.

Haha I don't feel so alone anymore! I started wearing a bra in the third grade too.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    They're not for me, but if someone else wants them, then who cares? Their body, their choice!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    My mother disowned me over mine.

I'd never disown you over your boobs. Just sayin.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I find boobs terribly overrated.

But I don't judge those who get implants. In fact I've always wanted to touch some. Never have.

My three friends and all I squeezed into a stall at work and felt each other up. One has saline, mine are silicone gel. The 3rd was going in for a lift and enhancement and wanted to decide which to go for. :bigsmile:

Haha I have a few girlfriends who have gotten implants, and that is always the first thing we (all of the other girls) all do...feel them up just to see what they feel like.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I'm getting them. I've had 4 kids, breastfed each one for 2 years each. So yes :smile:

So much awesome right there!

I breast fed my daughter till last month.. so 27 months.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I've lost a LOT of weight, had a child, and am in my 40s. I currently have to practically roll them up and put them in my bra. Yup, if money were no object, you'd better believe I'd get some work done. The look fantastic clothed with a good bra, but nekkid is a whole other story. :sad:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I find boobs terribly overrated.

But I don't judge those who get implants. In fact I've always wanted to touch some. Never have.

My three friends and all I squeezed into a stall at work and felt each other up. One has saline, mine are silicone gel. The 3rd was going in for a lift and enhancement and wanted to decide which to go for. :bigsmile:

Haha I have a few girlfriends who have gotten implants, and that is always the first thing we (all of the other girls) all do...feel them up just to see what they feel like.

I think I need to convince my friends to get boob jobs just so I can get in on this action!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I see those cancer survivors with their fake boobs, makes me so mad! I just want to go over and tell them about all the negative connotation!

I did not say I gave them a negative connotation, I said that I believed that they HAD a negative connotation to the majority of the population (at least the limited amount of population I have come into contact with). There is absolutely no way I could have posed the observation/question in a more neutral manner.
    who cares? live and let live. Besides, no one can tell which one of you is the actual member from that pic. Are you a man or a woman?

Woman, although given how neutrally the forum was worded, I don't think it matters. And again, I was just making an observation of something that I found interesting, not rebuking people who have or want fake boobs.

They've come a long way since the old days. They still have the Barbie doll giant perky plastic non-moving ones. Just go to Newport Beach in Cali, every other woman has them. But, many women get small enhancements, you know, just to give them a lift. They are not really bigger, per se, just more perky than they were.

I think the backlash you're getting is because in your mind, you might have a narrow view of them. Maybe. And that view is not really the reality of the situation. They are used now for all sorts of reasons, one of the freaking awesomest of those reasons is breast cancer survivors.

^ this over the small enhancements. People associate a "boob job" with large overly fakeness....I too live in the Bible Belt of my southern state and see this association all the time. I catch myself thinking that at time too. But if I were to get it done, I'd honestly just go for a full B. Shopping in the juniors section for bras sucks, especially when a hot dad comes over and comments how it's hard buying bras for daughters. Ummm, yea dude, for my daughter...

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. The man is not thinking about you, he's just feeling very uncomfortable about what you are going to think of him looking at teenager bras. That's why he says that. Not because he thinks you are looking for your daughter, but because he feels he needs to say that for his own comfort.
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    After you have kids trust me you'll want them

Pretty sure I don't! The last few months months of pregnancy (and feeling like a cow) convinced me that I was pretty happy with what little I was blessed with!
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    They should be made obligatory for how would you women feel if men used push up and padding down below and then revealed something that you were not expecting !!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I personally wish I could lose some more boobage lol...
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, had 5 children and lost weight so they're definitely not perky C's. I'm pretty frugal so I won't be spending money on new boobs unless I win the lottery or somehow marry a rich guy. My bras will just have to do. If I did get the surgery, I would only get a lift and maybe make them a tiny bit fuller. Nothing crazy and not even really bigger.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    After you have kids trust me you'll want them

Pretty sure I don't! The last few months months of pregnancy (and feeling like a cow) convinced me that I was pretty happy with what little I was blessed with!

I was squeezing into a 34 DD during my last pregnancy and after I had my last one. I do NOT want big boobs at all. Like I said in my previous post, I would like them a bit perkier and fuller. Same size though.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less if someone wants to have them/not have them good for them :happy:

Only thing that grinds my gears is when someone gets them as a cosmetic freebie on the NHS. Normally young women with "low self esteem" who then magically want to become a page 3 model after the implants.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2358413/Josie-Cunningham-Model-regrets-5-000-NHS-boob-job-wants-reduced.html
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

So much awesome right there!

I breast fed my daughter till last month.. so 27 months.

IKR?? I breastfed for 2 years and the damage my little girl did to them was incredible (she was a very 'aggressive' nurser). LOL But I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm just glad I was able to upgrade them a little eventually, the poor little balloons.