Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would say that lately it is the government shutdown simply because I am on furlough...

I'd say the government shutdown since I am on furlough status but am 'essential' and working 32 hours this weekend......
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    My wife when she starts for no reason at all !! I'm laid back n it takes a while for me to bite but my god this woman drives me saft !!
    I've taken too hiding in the pub away from her this afternoon carnt take it today :(
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I try not to get mad over anything as long as it doesn't put my life or money in jeopardy. Saying that I wish I was always like that, but stupid people usually can get under my skin, and people who are oblivious to how their actions impact people around them.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    People who are over the age of twenty who still cannot tell the difference between the words 'there' and 'their'

^This. Their are so many examples of where there mixing they're words up. Shocking - and so hard to understand.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I can't get Skysports on my iPhone or iPad - only on my laptop. Why do all the bad things happen to meeeeeeeeeeeeee?????
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    People who are over the age of twenty who still cannot tell the difference between the words 'there' and 'their'

^This. Their are so many examples of where there mixing they're words up. Shocking - and so hard to understand.

:huh:
  • katy_jean_hall
    Options
    people who don't care about what others do for them.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    People driving slower than me (idiots). People driving faster than me (maniacs).
  • dancinfree
    dancinfree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When I bring backed goods to the office and someone eats the last one but leaves the pan and the dirty utensil on the counter.
    People who replace the toliet paper roll under instead of over...
    A minimum purchase amount to use my debit card.
  • MissLisa29
    Options
    The increasing paucity of people's working vocabularies. Unfortunately this isn't an imagined problem either since recent studies suggest that the generations growing up with a text-based, rather than mostly oral tradition of language, have smaller vocabularies.

I suppose this trend worries and saddens more than angers me, because how can one express thoughts and ideas effectively through sentences littered with "it's like", "you know", "and stuff", "literally" and "totally"? And it's known that not being able to express one's thoughts effectively can lead to anger and frustration.

Good point. Well made..... ..... and there is a lot of anger in here .... :laugh:
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When I bring backed goods to the office and someone eats the last one but leaves the pan and the dirty utensil on the counter.
    People who replace the toliet paper roll under instead of over...

Oh was I supposed to wash the plate? sorry! :laugh:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

People who use their debit cards for minimum purchases instead of cash, while I wait in line. :wink:
    People who replace the toilet paper roll under instead of over...

This is a capital offense in Texas and Florida, I believe.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    The increasing paucity of people's working vocabularies. And it's known that not being able to express one's thoughts effectively can lead to anger and frustration.

you just described my job. my job makes me unreasonably angry. :sad:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

:huh:

joke_over_head-(n1297144930266).jpg
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Tail-gaters. I never drive below the speed limit but I rarely speed either. On the highway I stay in the slow lane, going 65 mph max. there is always that one crazy who gets right behind me and ignores the 3 empty lanes on the right. Grrrrrrr. Just get over and speed on! But you're not going to make me speed. :noway:

People who are willing know-nothings. You see them all the time on MFP: I don't know how to post a link! How the heck are you an adult in 2013 and you don't know how to copy a link from the address bar and paste it? But ok say you don't know. Google it, ask somebody, but find out. Don't willingly remain clueless.

People who twig out over using google as a verb. Language evolves.

People who think ordinary people who do ordinary things are extraordinary, and having dreams of any kind is 'wild' or 'speculative'. For example, I once had a conversation with a woman in a LIBRARY who felt that writing a book was this fantastic, impossible dream. I was floored. Excuse me! You're in a library! You are surrounded by thousands of books, WHY why why do you think writing a book is impossible?

People who eat meat but call themselves vegetarians.

People who think parental involvement has ZERO to do with student achievement.

People who encourage/support obesity.

People who encourage/support anorexia and/or bulimia.
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Racist people
    People who discriminate

You forgot to say:

AND THE DUTCH!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    TV programs that show previews and recaps during the show *as* you watch it. What do they think we're doing during commercials? Getting lobotomies? I remember what happened 3 minutes ago, thanks.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    The suggestive sell. If I wanted the damn fries, I would have ordered them.

THIS

Can I interest you in one of our "insert crappy fast food here"?

Ummmm Did I freaking Stutter? No I ordered what I wanted, I'm not a dolt, I know what I want, no wait I need a minimum wage earning kid with pictures on the cash register because he's too inept to learn how to add or subtract, tell me what frozen then fried food like substance is missing from my diet today!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry I didn't realize I had this in me