Options

Replies

• Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Options
    When people send me pm'd just to tell me they think I'm ugly
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    When someone leaves an empty box/package of food in the pantry. Oh yay, I think I have some popcorn...

Wait, <shakes empty box for no reason whatsoever> what?!?! WTF?!?!!? ****ity **** ****!!!!!!! :angry:
  • DesireeNL
    DesireeNL Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Adam Sandler

People who don't say thanks when I hold the door open, let them cut the line at the store or pick up something they dropped.

Family and friendswho after 10 years still don't get that my cat doesn't like to be petted by strangers, and if he makes that specific sound they should not touch him. Most visitors leave with scratch marks despite several warnings.

When playing an online game and there are people writing in foreign languages, there's always someone complaining that they should speak English (usually written with spelling errors).

People who have no talent, skill, knowledge or anything at all to contribute to this world but are still filthy rich, famous and idolized.

Social media. People who complain I'm not on Facebook but in real life never text, call or visit.People who are constantly using their phone when you are out with them. Making real face to face connections and maintaining real relationships is less important than having hundreds of 'friends' on Facebook.
  • Bounce2
    Bounce2 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Tony Abbot

This and my states version of Natural Resource Management.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    You can quote all the online dictionary's you want. Seeing as they all use the bastardised american version of English they are bound to be wrong too.
    I am English, I speak English, I don't speak, read or write in Americanish, therefore when I hear it used in England by an English person it is wrong. Much the same as spelling colour, honour, valour or any other derivation without using the letter U is also wrong.

:laugh: well you're a tolerant fellow, aren't you?
    :blushing:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    -People who give me more information than I asked for, such as ... when I say, "do you have a credit report #?" the answer is yes or no. Not forty-five minutes of why the hell you don't have one, because my next question is simple. What is your SSN? (job related, sorry)
    -Shouting instead of talking at a normal volume at midnight or later outside my apartment
    -Touching a pregnant woman's belly ... I've never even been pregnant but I cringe while watching.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    People hijacking threads with their stupid arguments
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    When people put plates with food still on it in the sink.

Dishes period.

Drivers who go way below the speed limit, especially at night on a blind curvy road... (happens way to often)

Being given the silent treatment for no reason.

People who drink excessively.

When I hear people say "interesting................", No it is not.

My face being touched. No matter what, not even in a kiss, don't.

I have lists, little girl of fury.
  • Rompers616
    Options
    Open cabinet doors. What? It's annoying.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Adults on those stupid razor scooter things
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Racist people
    People who discriminate
    Unfocused drivers (texting or any other distraction from driving including rubber necking)
    and most important of all

People who throw away good BACON

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    and most important of all

People who throw away good BACON

Who would do this?!
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    People who say "worsh" instead of "wash." AJDONLWNLCNLDNLF L;FM;EDWNOBN
  • LittlemissPear
    LittlemissPear Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    People who just stop in the middle of the aisle in the shops just to have a chat with someone and don't even move when they see you waiting to get by......am hellooooo!
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would say that lately it is the government shutdown simply because I am on furlough...
  • katy_jean_hall
    Options
    Hate comments
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    The increasing paucity of people's working vocabularies. Unfortunately this isn't an imagined problem either since recent studies suggest that the generations growing up with a text-based, rather than mostly oral tradition of language, have smaller vocabularies.

I suppose this trend worries and saddens more than angers me, because how can one express thoughts and ideas effectively through sentences littered with "it's like", "you know", "and stuff", "literally" and "totally"? And it's known that not being able to express one's thoughts effectively can lead to anger and frustration.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    People who are over the age of twenty who still cannot tell the difference between the words 'there' and 'their'