Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    funny as it it, it's sad the angry thread is 3 times longer than the ridiculously happy thread.

The happy thread was started after as a spin-off. Spinoffs don't do as well as the original shows most of the time.
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Tony Abbot

I feel your pain
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    People who step off the escalator and then just STOP! All of us behind you are on a MOVING STAIRCASE, we can't just stop and wait for you to decide where you want to go next!
  • Mr_Starr
    Mr_Starr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Driving in heavy traffic or driving endlessly trying to find parking.

Thank goodness i can avoid most of time by walking, bicycling, or taking the light rail when i need. I am finding that walking down to the local coffee house or pub doesn't really take much longer than driving, and I get my more exercise!
  • Schatze1975
    Options
    My control freak liberal "nabor"! For that matter most liberals! Lol
  • carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Customer service people who piss me off. One example, when my hub was alive 2 years ago toward the end, he wanted corned beef. I went to Shop n Save and the guy working said he had cleaned the machine and he was off in an hour. I said
    "then why don't you work a little bit"? Nope. So, I went over to Walmart and I swear this happened. The guy was young and he said he could not sell it to me, because it did not have a code on it. That really had me seething. So, I asked him if the Corned Beef was for sale. He told me that he was not going to repeat himself. I got the manager and I got the Corned beef free. The manager said that he would make sure he did not make that mistake again. I won't forget it, especially because my husband was so ill and I almost could not give him one damn thing he asked for.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    when I place a coaster in front of somebody and they immediately start fondling it so I am unable to put their drink on it.
    people who order a beer when I already know they're gonna drink several more, I'm BUSY gimme a second ! jerk..
    lose - loose. people getting those two words wrong. Loose rhymes with goose people ! you don't loose weight- you lose weight
    clipping your fingernails in public
    flossing teeth in public
    people who say AHHHHHHHH after every sip
    men who want to shake my hand when meeting me. I'm not a dude ! Don't shake my hand.
    so which one do you prefer then cheek kisses, air kisses, hugs or *kitten* grabbing ?
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    eating sound
    too slow driver
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    people you know who totally see you out at the mall or wherever and look right at you and you say hi and they keep walking acting like they did not see you RUDE!
  • UThin
    UThin Posts: 5
    Options
    Or when I am home when the postal mail arrives, and long after they left, I go out and check only to find a note in my mailbox.

I guess it would take too much effort to walk up the curb and knock?

uthin.net
  • pauldix
    pauldix Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What is a nabor, Schatze?
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The fact that my 8 mile commute is currently the commute from hell. 5 of the 8 miles have long term roadworks/closures/diversions which vary on a weekly or monthly basis. Somedays it takes me 20-25 minutes, others more than an hour :(
    Drivers that drive too close
    Drivers that dont signal
    Drivers that DO signal, but start moving across the second they put their indicators on.

Thats just a few. Time to go drive the hellish commute now.
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Is there any chance of biking? 8 miles is so reasonable! Im from Detroit...I know highways intersect everything, but there is always an alternate route. If you can drive it....you can bike it.
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    People

This.

Oh, and pretty much everything else..
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    People

We have a winner!
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I dare say I get more unreasonably angry about pretty much anything than 99% of the people posting in this thread.

And that pisses me off.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    When you accidentally pull the ringpull off of a can.

When it's 'you're' and not your.

When your celebrity crush looks terrible in a film.

When stupid people do stupid things.
    When intelligent people do stupid things.

Now I've started, I feel like I could go on all day.
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    What is a nabor, Schatze?

I'm wondering this myself...