Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    when i'm at work, when my computer suddenly goes really slow for like 3 seconds.... AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    i've spent the last 20 minutes doing nothing but chatting complete bollocks, BUT HOW DARE MY COMPUTER MAKE ME WAIT FOR 3 SECONDS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAARRRRRR GRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR RR *fart noise*
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    desk job!!! :explode:
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    People who step off the escalator and then just STOP! All of us behind you are on a MOVING STAIRCASE, we can't just stop and wait for you to decide where you want to go next!

Happens a lot of times....really irritating !!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    People

We have a winner!

yesssssssssssss!!! lol
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    People who step off the escalator and then just STOP! All of us behind you are on a MOVING STAIRCASE, we can't just stop and wait for you to decide where you want to go next!

OMG yes! Idiots! Makes me want to smack them in the back of the head with a bat!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    when i'm at work, when my computer suddenly goes really slow for like 3 seconds.... AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    i've spent the last 20 minutes doing nothing but chatting complete bollocks, BUT HOW DARE MY COMPUTER MAKE ME WAIT FOR 3 SECONDS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAARRRRRR GRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR RR *fart noise*

Yes. This.
  • Quiet_Professional
    Options
    When people ask me if I've ever killed anyone. When Yankees mispronounce Appalachia.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What is a nabor, Schatze?

I'm wondering this myself...

Nabor the saint? Or maybe she is spelling the word "neighbor" really weird to stress some sort of phonetics or dialect.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    4138 miles / 6659.47 km / 3595.82 nautical miles

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is sooooo much fun when working on international engineering projects! :noway:
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Obama.
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    People who say 'pacific' instead of 'specific'
    Misuse of 'too' & 'to', 'then ' & 'than' and 'lose' & 'loose'

Both of these! Plus people generally using the wrong word, in some cases making up a word because they don't know the correct word.

Spelling mistakes, especially on signs designed for the general public.

Unintelligent people that think they're clever.

Most of the people that work for me.
  • sarahfit_
    sarahfit_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Solicitors. EVERY entrance to my neighborhood says NO SOLICITING.
    Trimming fat from chicken. Gross.
    People who say things like, "I seen that".
    "WHOLE ENTIRE". Redundant.
    My alarm clock.
    Texting.
    Curling in the MF'n squat rack. not even a joke.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Unpleasant people ..... customer service people that clearly do not like their job nor do they care if they insult you or not,... the ones that would rather play on there phones than assist a customer and if you dare to ask them a question the bite your head off! Yep gave one both middle fingers and told her what she was the other day!:explode: :grumble:
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Spelling mistakes
    The dog in the next street that barks at 1am
    Reality TV shows
    Management 'buzzwords'
    Oh, and being asked 'how are you?' when I'm packing my shopping at the till. They don't care, so what's the point. What happens if I say 'I feel like **** actually'?
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Medical quackery.
  • PowerProject
    PowerProject Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    corporate types.