Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    People who tell me "I'll change my mind" about not wanting to have kids.

I never wanted kids, never changed my mind, and probably never would have.

Then due to something of a 'whoopsie' coupled with a near-miracle (my wife was told she'd never have children) we got them anyway. Now I realize they are awesome, if a lot of work.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Stupid people
    Inconsiderate people
    Rude people
    Immature people

Well basically people.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Driving over speed bumps and really rough train tracks.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Ok, my ignorance is showing, but I had to look up Lululemon, and now they make me angry also!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/31/lululemon-plus-size_n_3675605.html

I was dragged kicking and screaming into the Lululemon store in Mall of America. The prices made me very, very angry. But I feel my rage was very reasonable, so I didn't list it here.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    FML
    Misuse of too, to, lose and loose.
    People who always have to be right.
    Legging so tight I can see your cellulite.
    People who abuse animals.
    Violent people.
    Slow drivers, at least go the speed limit. Come on!
    Bro's.
    Girls who drag words out. "sooo liike I wasss aat this partyyyy."
    If you use the word 'like' in every sentence. "what I mean is like when your trying to like explain something and like you can't think of other words so like you put like in every so often."
    People with to much money.
    People who ***** about not being able to pay bills but wear name brand cloths, have tattoos, buy drugs/alcohol and drive nice cars.

:huh:
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    CamelCaps.

Bad drivers.

Flaky people.

Run-on sentences that seem to go on and on and have no punctation at all despite the obvious need to pause now and again that a written in such a way that I find myself wondering if the person that typed them actually tried to read the garbage that they had spewed onto the keyboard aloud and if they managed it without realizing that no everyone is a decent saxophone player and that most everyone else needs to actually breathe now and again.

People who say 'I thought it was quite easy actually' at the end of a 45 minute boot camp session. Then go for a ten minute jog to prove it....
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Other peoples inability to see that Scarlett Johansson plays every character in everything movie IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY

This, except Jennifer Aniston.

This, except Zooey Deschanel

This, except Johnny Depp.

Hmmm, maybe type casting exists for a reason. I can't picture Angelina Jolie playing the part of Jess in New Girl. :glasses:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    FML
    People who always have to be right.
    Legging so tight I can see your cellulite.
    People who abuse animals.
    Violent people.
    Slow drivers, at least go the speed limit. Come on!
    Bro's.
    Girls who drag words out. "sooo liike I wasss aat this partyyyy."
    If you use the word 'like' in every sentence. "what I mean is like when your trying to like explain something and like you can't think of other words so like you put like in every so often."
    People who ***** about not being able to pay bills but wear name brand cloths, have tattoos, buy drugs/alcohol and drive nice cars.

:huh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thats-my-secret-utx91g.jpg

Basically.
  • chrohm
    chrohm Posts: 2
    Options
    obese people talking about their knee problems and wondering what is causing it
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Was this intentional?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Run-on sentences that seem to go on and on and have no punctation at all despite the obvious need to pause now and again that a written in such a way that I find myself wondering if the person that typed them actually tried to read the garbage that they had spewed onto the keyboard aloud and if they managed it without realizing that no everyone is a decent saxophone player and that most everyone else needs to actually breathe now and again.

I just randomly add ... and keep going..... it even drives me nuts.....

So, I guess... it's unreasonable of me to get angry at people who use ... all the time.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    When teachers/leaders b*tch at or punish the entire group because of the behavior of one individual.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When teachers/leaders b*tch at or punish the entire group because of the behavior of one individual.
    My clinical teacher at my internship does that. She calls it "live by one, die by one," and it creates an environment for her in which negative things tend not to happen. It's one thing for a high-schooler to do something the teacher doesn't like and face consequences specific to them, it's another entirely to have to answer to all of your disgruntled peers. Bet he won't do it again.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    My clinical teacher at my internship does that. She calls it "live by one, die by one," and it creates an environment for her in which negative things tend not to happen. It's one thing for a high-schooler to do something the teacher doesn't like and face consequences specific to them, it's another entirely to have to answer to all of your disgruntled peers. Bet he won't do it again.

It still pisses me off. :laugh:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    people that leave their pictures sideways in their profile and gallery. Doh! The interweb is soooo complicated.
  • King_Of_Juicy
    Options
    snitchessss
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Security at airports fdngsfdnjvgnfajdngjfdnssjkgvnsjdfkngjndfg
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Religious people trying to persuade me that their religion is the exact religion that I need in my life.

Religious people assuming that atheist is exactly the same as 'devil worshiper' , ' Sex offender', 'baby eater' and almost any other 'scum of the earth' descriptor that you could think of....

Religious people assuming that I have no morals as I have no god in my life.
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    There's a road at the edge of town that has a 45 MPH speed limit. The road runs about 3 miles and has no traffic lights. The speed limit is posted in 3 separate locations along the road.

With all the construction on the highway, this road helps me bypass the traffic jam caused by the reduction to one lane along the highway route out of town for 3 miles.

Only problem is, most people have never caught on that the speed limit is posted in 3 places as 45 MPH. Almost every day I use this road, the person ahead of me is going 30 MPH. This is ridiculously slower than the posted limit. This is not an occasional occurrence. This happens to me almost every day I use this road.

I did my Master's thesis on cars in post-war America. I can tell you that drivers in America have long noted the frustration of the ever-present "idiot driver" crowding the nation's roads. A lot of people drive like idiots or are unnecessarily reckless with their own lives and the lives of others. Since we have been driving cars, many of us have been driving like total *kitten*. As long as people still drive their cars, we will have this problem. There are scores of articles from the 50s about how to deal with the idiot driver.