Things I get unreasonably angry about.

Options

Replies

• LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    People who eat loudly.. GROSS.. drives me nuts.. especially gum chewers.. seriously don't need the sound effects or to see whats in your mouth
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I got a phone call the other evening … "There's something wrong with your windows computer" (yes, I know it's a scam). He told me it was impossible when I said I don't have Windows on my computers. I hung up and he CALLED ME BACK! :noway: And his words were "why did you hang up? Are you stupid?" :explode: Yeah, I lost it then and really yelled at him.
    (If they call again, I'm going to play dumb and ask if they're finally sending someone to wash my windows).

Oh, and the people that keep calling "trying to collect a debt" for an account we're current on (verified through the actual company).

So I guess I get unreasonably angry about scams?
  • marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    People walking slowly in front of me when im pushing a buggy. Just want to ram their ankles!!!
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    When people say aviator picture when they mean avatar.

People who get you're/your, hear/here, we're/where etc mixed up. If it wasn't for the internet I'd never have to encounter their stupidity.

When people say avatar sunglasses when they mean aviator.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Parents at their childs sporting events. I've literally have had to play bouncer on many occasions.
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Husband's cat.

Screaming toddlers at restaurants. Not the crying type of scream. The shrieking, shrill, high pitched screaming every few seconds. The kids aren't even upset, they're just screaming for no reason.

^^^ Parents of said kids who don't try to correct the behavior.

In-laws.

When next door neighbors act like our backyards are a shared space and let their dogs roam how they please to **** in our yard.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    FML
    Misuse of too, to, lose and loose.
    People who always have to be right.
    Legging so tight I can see your cellulite.
    People who abuse animals.
    Violent people.
    Slow drivers, at least go the speed limit. Come on!
    Bro's.
    Girls who drag words out. "sooo liike I wasss aat this partyyyy."
    If you use the word 'like' in every sentence. "what I mean is like when your trying to like explain something and like you can't think of other words so like you put like in every so often."
    People with to much money.
    People who ***** about not being able to pay bills but wear name brand cloths, have tattoos, buy drugs/alcohol and drive nice cars.
    You realize you misused to in this post:laugh:

Haha. I totally didn't read that post cause it was too long, glad you pointed it out. :laugh:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I'm actually unreasonably optimistic the majority of the time.

If something pisses me off, I go shooting.

Wonder why there are no more squirrels on my property???
  • neenorROAR
    Options

Bi-Sexuals.

That's interesting, because I get angry when people think it's okay to use broad, sweeping statements of negativity about a whole group of people when they're probably only cheesed off by a few individuals.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Debbie downers. I have a friend that will try to bring everyone down in some way or disagree and give their own opinion based on something you said or diss your gym because hers is better. I say "I like my gym" :wink:

This irritates the hell out of me as well. One of my closest friends is like this, and her name actually is Debbie! lol. And I call her *kitten* out on it all of the time. But she is a kickass person in many other ways that outweigh this flaw.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    underpants gnomes. :angry:

Underpants+Gnomes.jpg

I love you. :)
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Definitely traffic
    When the stupid dj's interrupt a song every 10 seconds to say something or sing along. No I don't want to hear you. I want to hear the music. Grr!
    People who never use their blinker (It can be amazingly helpful!!)
    Attention *kitten* (One uppers)
    Divas (Those that think they are above something)

I used to love tanning on the beach on Jamaica and listening to IRIE FM and getting such a kick out of the dj interjections...
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    stupid threads.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I got a phone call the other evening … "There's something wrong with your windows computer" (yes, I know it's a scam). He told me it was impossible when I said I don't have Windows on my computers. I hung up and he CALLED ME BACK! :noway: And his words were "why did you hang up? Are you stupid?" :explode: Yeah, I lost it then and really yelled at him.
    (If they call again, I'm going to play dumb and ask if they're finally sending someone to wash my windows).

Oh, and the people that keep calling "trying to collect a debt" for an account we're current on (verified through the actual company).

When people do this to my mother, she pulls one of these, "Oh my God! I am so glad that you called! I have been trapped in this house all day, and I am so lonely!" She then starts listing any and every annoying old lady issue that she can think of in full detail until they hang up. These calls are normally pretty short. I love my mother! I obviously inherited my sense of humor from her.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I can be happy as, arrive at an airport and instantly want to kill everyone.

I went thru this a few years ago to some degree ... Stupidity in every process abounded.. I think the whole airline /airport world went thru a pretty dark period and it's gotten a lot better.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    The current antics of our President, Senate and House! Throw the bums out and start over!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

Bi-Sexuals.

That's interesting, because I get angry when people think it's okay to use broad, sweeping statements of negativity about a whole group of people when they're probably only cheesed off by a few individuals.

Amen to that! I get annoyed when people think that actual bisexuals are just indecisive halfwits who cannot decide what they want.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

When people do this to my mother, she pulls one of these, "Oh my God! I am so glad that you called! I have been trapped in this house all day, and I am so lonely!" She then starts listing any and every annoying old lady issue that she can think of in full detail until they hang up. These calls are normally pretty short. I love my mother! I obviously inherited my sense of humor from her.

that is good :drinker:
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When people "project" their hostility onto me and disown their own negative feelings and insist I'm the one who's got the problem.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The sound of flip flops slappin' on the bottom of peoples' feet! Slap, slap, slap. Hate it!