Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    No sammich..........no chia seeds. Whats next? No Bacon???? :noway:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I think I'm more shocked that they didn't realize it was the same stuff from the Chia pets. I knew INSTANTLY.

cause the hundreds of pounds of chia seeds growing in their brain creating grass cut off all ability to think
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I googled several lines from this editorial garbage and find nothing to indicate any of your statements are accurate. If this is a bit of creative writing on your behalf please label it as such. I'm sorry you get so seriously bored at work that you would resort to fabricating scientific information.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    omg really?

Call the number. :grumble:

I don't believe in keeping a telephone.

Wait.

But you believe in the internet?

This is obviously a joke.

The internet and I have a bond that extends back over a decade. You wouldn't understand.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    thats what ive been saying who wants to eat little black balls of snot death. (dont believe me soak chia seeds)

This makes me think of honey, which my husband uses a lot and which I affectionately refer to as "bee barf."
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I googled several lines from this editorial garbage and find nothing to indicate any of your statements are accurate. If this is a bit of creative writing on your behalf please label it as such. I'm sorry you get so seriously bored at work that you would resort to fabricating scientific information.

Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games...I wouldn't take anything I read in this forum seriously. :drinker:
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love chia seeds! I dont believe this either...
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    dafuq? If you believed this you're crazy
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    false. I eat what I want. go have a sammich, because I love me my chia seeds.

Haven't you read, sammiches are poison!!!

DANG IT! Even my mater sammiches?!!!:sad:
  • Quasita
    Options
    I love chia seeds! I dont believe this either...

I think you work with the Sandwich Corp.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Potential health hazards include: the possibility of the seeds implanting into the lining of the stomach and intestines, thereby growing an internal herb garden that cannot be controlled by traditional means.
    ha ha

that is all

thanks! I needed a laugh today!..

:flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • MstngSammy
    Options
    thats what ive been saying who wants to eat little black balls of snot death. (dont believe me soak chia seeds)

This makes me think of honey, which my husband uses a lot and which I affectionately refer to as "bee barf."

I thought it was bee poop
  • Quasita
    Options
    false. I eat what I want. go have a sammich, because I love me my chia seeds.

Haven't you read, sammiches are poison!!!

DANG IT! Even my mater sammiches?!!!:sad:

mater sandwiches?

that reminds me of a cartoon... but if I post it, it would devalue the post.

I'm gonna crumb!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games...I wouldn't take anything I read in this forum seriously. :drinker:

bwhahahahahahah im sorry i can only imagine what the google search question was. OMG that made me laugh out loud.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I am seriously sad for people today
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    If only somebody had told the Aztecs this. Who will tell the Tamahumara Indians?

I have two packs to finish, will let you know when I am done.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Eggs are also called "hen period", but that never stopped me from eatin' 'em. Yummy hen period. :love:

Edited because my brain farted.
  • Quasita
    Options
    If only somebody had told the Aztecs this. Who will tell the Tamahumara Indians?

I have two packs to finish, will let you know when I am done.

I think you might have a problem, an addiction maybe? I hope you survive your ordeal and come out the other side a better person!!!
  • MstngSammy
    Options

Eggs are also called "hen period", but that never stopped me from eatin' 'em. Yummy hen period. :love:

Edited because my brain farted.

Hahaha! EWWW! lol
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    tehehe, I love how people get their panties in a twist over stuff like this!!