Do Not Eat Chia Seeds!!!

Options

Replies

• acora
    acora Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The FDA website, as of today, states that Chia seeds are FDA approved. You need to do better research before ignorantly posting things as truth.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nothing on the FDA website about this. I call shenanigans.

I concur
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    thats what ive been saying who wants to eat little black balls of snot death. (dont believe me soak chia seeds)

This makes me think of honey, which my husband uses a lot and which I affectionately refer to as "bee barf."

I thought it was bee poop

Eggs are also called "hen period", but that never stopped me from eatin' 'em. Yummy hen period. :love:

Edited because my brain farted.

This reminds me of the time I cracked an egg and there was blood in it.

DO NOT BE FOOLED! Some people say you can replace egg with Chia gel... It's dangerous! Keep it out of your baked goods!
  • gangsterfurious
    Options
    Funny, the only side effects from Chia seeds I've had are lack of appetite, therefore making my butt skinnier.
  • Quasita
    Options
    The FDA website, as of today, states that Chia seeds are FDA approved. You need to do better research before ignorantly posting things as truth.

Perhaps you better think twice before trusting everything you read!!!
  • jedanm
    jedanm Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't feed the troll. Unless you are feeding it chia seeds.
  • Quasita
    Options
    Funny, the only side effects from Chia seeds I've had are lack of appetite, therefore making my butt skinnier.

That's one of the dangerous side effects! It draws you in because you think you're getting skinnier by eating them but really it's just those internal herbs sucking nutrients from your internal organs!!
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

No need to call people names now.

Learn to laugh :tongue:
  • j75j75
    Options

You should probably do the same
  • MstngSammy
    Options

:drinker:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options

No need to call people names now.

Learn to laugh :tongue:

Yes please learn to laugh, the world is a dull place as it is!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MstngSammy
    Options

Wow.:yawn:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I can be satire blind too, but this was actually a well written piece of satire.

Lesson for the day on how to tell if this is a satirical piece of writing.

1. Look at the 1-800 number
    2. Herb garden growing in your intestines. Basic biology teaches us this is impossible.
    3. Extended periods of satiation, overabundance of vitamins and minerals in the bloodstream

Hope you appreciated your lesson for the day.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    thats what ive been saying who wants to eat little black balls of snot death. (dont believe me soak chia seeds)

This makes me think of honey, which my husband uses a lot and which I affectionately refer to as "bee barf."

I thought it was bee poop

Eggs are also called "hen period", but that never stopped me from eatin' 'em. Yummy hen period. :love:

Edited because my brain farted.

This reminds me of the time I cracked an egg and there was blood in it.

DO NOT BE FOOLED! Some people say you can replace egg with Chia gel... It's dangerous! Keep it out of your baked goods!

The only thing I've replaced an egg with is cauliflower, because I read on the internet that it's a good substitute for pretty much anything, even Chia seeds, so I'm safe. :wink:
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    get a life
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Hehe wow I cant believe people take this post so seriously!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • j75j75
    Options
    Only 3 pages and I'm already bored with this post. Moving on :yawn: :yawn:
  • Quasita
    Options

Oh, I think I'm perfectly fine, I always have my thinking cap on ;)
  • Quasita
    Options
    Only 3 pages and I'm already bored with this post. Moving on :yawn: :yawn:

Yet, you came back... and I bet you will again... ;)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    It must be a Monday. There is a distinct lack of understanding joke threads.

If it were possible, I would grow a chia pet in my belly just so I could go to the doctor complaining about abdominal pain so they would do an ultrasound and see a little ceramic pet in there.