Do Not Eat Chia Seeds!!!

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Where are you quoting from and what are your resources?

The stomach is too acidic to allow anything to germinate (ie herb garden). What you said is almost analogous to saying that you could grow a watermelon in your stomach after eating a watermelon seed. Very silly.

My friend grew a watermelon in his stomach after accidentally swallowing a seed. My other friends and I had to shrink down and go inside of him (through the nose, you guys) to get it out. Unfortunately, once we found it my cousin was trying to actively cultivate it! It had even started to sprout! We had to tickle his splanchnic ganglion to get him to fully expel it. ... Close call.

I hope you got it before this happened!

vAmmM1G.jpg
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    thats what ive been saying who wants to eat little black balls of snot death. (dont believe me soak chia seeds)

This makes me think of honey, which my husband uses a lot and which I affectionately refer to as "bee barf."

I thought it was bee poop

Nope. Bee puke. They injest the nectar, fly back to the hive, and puke it up into cells. Then the hive worker bees fan their wings to dehydrate it down to about 21% water.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options

The stomach is too acidic to allow anything to germinate (ie herb garden). What you said is almost analogous to saying that you could grow a watermelon in your stomach after eating a watermelon seed. Very silly.

My friend grew a watermelon in his stomach after accidentally swallowing a seed. My other friends and I had to shrink down and go inside of him (through the nose, you guys) to get it out. Unfortunately, once we found it my cousin was trying to actively cultivate it! It had even started to sprout! We had to tickle his splanchnic ganglion to get him to fully expel it. ... Close call.

that was an awesome rugrats :) and The Magic School Bus!!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options

vAmmM1G.jpg

This looks exactly like my niece's baby pictures!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I_smell_trolls_I_have_a_few_questions-s400x400-140415-535.jpg
  • awyllie
    Options
    BAHAHA@Internal herb garden. Yeah right...
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    thats what ive been saying who wants to eat little black balls of snot death. (dont believe me soak chia seeds)

This makes me think of honey, which my husband uses a lot and which I affectionately refer to as "bee barf."

Technically, they're embryos. And placenta. Well, I suppose the common store eggs might be just an ovum. But MY hen's eggs are embryos!

Eggs are also called "hen period", but that never stopped me from eatin' 'em. Yummy hen period. :love:

Edited because my brain farted.

If they're fertilized they're hen embryos!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all the people here who aren't willing to accept that we don't live in the land of rainbows and ponies where the government never lies to you!

Have you heard about these 'Chia Parties' kids are having? They all get together and try to get fertilised by the chia, there are multiple tumblr blogs dedicated to youths showing of their herb garden growth and sharing pictures of these horrible parties.
  • biojessie
    Options
    I can't believe all the people here who aren't willing to accept that we don't live in the land of rainbows and ponies where the government never lies to you!

Have you heard about these 'Chia Parties' kids are having? They all get together and try to get fertilised by the chia, there are multiple tumblr blogs dedicated to youths showing of their herb garden growth and sharing pictures of these horrible parties.

I thought everyone knew you couldn't have things germinate past the acidity of the stomach, the govt doesn't need to tell you that. lmao.

Omg, this thread will not die. ::yawn::
  • Quasita
    Options

Have you seen the trend where they try to harvest from their own bellies to smoke the plants? I was absolutely horrified!! Apparently if you ingest the seeds with other substances, you can grow custom infused plant material. Only downside really is the acids from the stomach, but you know kids these days, they'll smoke just about anything.

If I never saw another green sprouting booty hole, I would be happy. Dang Tumblr
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Nope. Bee puke. They injest the nectar, fly back to the hive, and puke it up into cells. Then the hive worker bees fan their wings to dehydrate it down to about 21% water.

MMMM best dehydrated bee emesis ever.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Have you seen the trend where they try to harvest from their own bellies to smoke the plants? I was absolutely horrified!! Apparently if you ingest the seeds with other substances, you can grow custom infused plant material. Only downside really is the acids from the stomach, but you know kids these days, they'll smoke just about anything.

If I never saw another green sprouting booty hole, I would be happy. Dang Tumblr

dude the high from a seed party is intense. talk about naked sweaty orgies with unicorn rainbow semen its hot
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

vAmmM1G.jpg

This looks exactly like my niece's baby pictures!

Ruh roh! :noway:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Lol this reminds me of that commercial with the lady who says, "they wouldn't put it on the Internet if it wasn't true." And the guy asks, "where did you hear that?" And she replies, "the Internet."
  • frankiep73
    frankiep73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The FDA website is a victim of the government shutdown, so how can they have concluded in the last week?
  • Quasita
    Options

dude the high from a seed party is intense. talk about naked sweaty orgies with unicorn rainbow semen its hot

Don't talk like that, you'll turn me into a seeder
  • ldrosophila
    Options

I thought everyone knew you couldn't have things germinate past the acidity of the stomach, the govt doesn't need to tell you that. lmao.

The food pyramid is bunk though.

No the food pyramid is brought to us from the Aliens the same aliens who taught the Egyptians how to build pyramids. Coincidence I think not. See they needed a strong slave force to build the pyramids so the Aliens gave them the key to feed the slaves which became the food pyramid.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I ate chia seeds once and I grew a green jheri curl
  • Quasita
    Options
    The FDA website is a victim of the government shutdown, so how can they have concluded in the last week?

Maybe they didn't? It just says earlier this week, I didn't check the date on the article, I was just so eager to share it!
  • Quasita
    Options

The food pyramid is bunk though.

No the food pyramid is brought to us from the Aliens the same aliens who taught the Egyptians how to build pyramids. Coincidence I think not. See they needed a strong slave force to build the pyramids so the Aliens gave them the key to feed the slaves which became the food pyramid.

I bet this was one of the original usages of Chia!! Feed the slaves Chia so they'd stop asking for food and water. That's how it works!