EVERYONE IS NOT HAPPY FOR ME

Options

Replies

• Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I prefer to not say anything at all to anyone. It's better when they say it on their own. Don't worry about what anyone else says or thinks anyways. You Need to love and accept you.
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I prefer to not say anything at all to anyone. It's better when they say it on their own. Don't worry about what anyone else says or thinks anyways. You Need to love and accept you.
    INDEED!!
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    There is a huge difference. You look happier, more radiant and your face looks slimmer. Whatever your doin keep doing it. Ignore what others say. Some people just don't know how to give compliments and some well they are just down right ignorant or jealous.
  • wildchildzoom
    wildchildzoom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a very evil coworker who i dont ask for advice or her opinion, she just gives it from accusing me to being pregnant and not telling the office to mentioning how tight my clothes fit or how my double chin looked.

Asking people's opinion about your weight loss will just lead to annoying comments, It is very obvious looking at your pictures that you did lose weight, you are glowing in the left side picture too. Just dont ask that coworker anymore. She is miserable and wants to bring you down.
  • nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't see how it's rude to comment on the fact that those are two entirely different pictures. It doesn't mean that they're not happy for you. They're commenting that they do not (yet) feel that they see a difference and give you a valid reason why they're finding it difficult. The fact that you're not getting the answer you wanted to hear doesn't mean the answer they gave is rude.

Chill.
  • shabrick00
    Options
    I don't see how it's rude to comment on the fact that those are two entirely different pictures. It doesn't mean that they're not happy for you. They're commenting that they do not (yet) feel that they see a difference and give you a valid reason why they're finding it difficult. The fact that you're not getting the answer you wanted to hear doesn't mean the answer they gave is rude.

Chill.
    everyones comparison pics will be entirely different right? one you look thinner and one you dont...and she didnt make any statements that the pictures were different she pretty much said that it looks different only because i held my phone at a different angle...i mean think about it... by head on the before picture is straight forward...I would expect bulging at the neck if my face was in a downward position....on the other picture my head is straight forward there is not way that I could create a double neck by angling and then take it away...some things are just common sense.. I was only trying to encourage this woman becasue she is too struggling with weight loss
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Your face and neck are much slimmer!

Just ignore the rude people. Some people couldn't have happiness for someone else's obvious success if their life depended on it.
  • shabrick00
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Your face and neck are much slimmer!

Just ignore the rude people. Some people couldn't have happiness for someone else's obvious success if their life depended on it.
    This is true, Thank you!
  • shabrick00
    Options
    take a pic with your head at the same angle as the previous pic to show the haters
    you know, i was considering doing it and with no make up on since i am a professional make up artist who knows how to apply make up to make me look thinner...yeah right...smh
    but I wont dont it because im sure people will have something to say anyway
  • SSCartwright
    Options
    Whoever she is she needs glasses!!!! You look absolutely fabulous!!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    When I started losing it took 25-30lbs for people to notice. If you have a lot to lose like I did, it could take a while. Be patient, it'll happen. I do notice a big difference in the first picture though, but the fact that you look like you're going out in the "after" and you look like you might be getting out in the "before" may skew people's reactions. Just keep on keeping on :) Great work so far!
  • melinda189
    Options
    Just dont waste your time sharing anymore pics w/this coworker/sometimey friend. Just wait for her or your other coworkers to start complimenting you on your weight loss. that way it won't appear that you're fishing for compliments. Great job on your weight loss, you look happy & that truly is all that matters
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Here's what I think....she's totally jealous! I'm talking eat up with jealousy...LOL! You keep doing what you're doing ;)
  • sherrybroadie
    sherrybroadie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference. Girl, you keep going. I remember when I was 184 lbs. Today? 138. Co-workers can be your worse enemy. Why? Because they are jealous. People are big to not say anything when you constantly eat and gain the weight. When you lose the weight, they have something negative to say. It got to the point where whenever others would bring in a cake or doughnuts, they would come straight to my office, telling me it won't hurt. Trust me, they see it and WISH they could be as successful. KEEP GOING, GIRL! LOOKING GOOD! SMILE
  • shabrick00
    Options
    Whoever she is she needs glasses!!!! You look absolutely fabulous!!!!
    tHANK YOU!
  • shabrick00
    Options
    I can tell a difference. Girl, you keep going. I remember when I was 184 lbs. Today? 138. Co-workers can be your worse enemy. Why? Because they are jealous. People are big to not say anything when you constantly eat and gain the weight. When you lose the weight, they have something negative to say. It got to the point where whenever others would bring in a cake or doughnuts, they would come straight to my office, telling me it won't hurt. Trust me, they see it and WISH they could be as successful. KEEP GOING, GIRL! LOOKING GOOD! SMILE
    THANK YOU! :-)
  • shabrick00
    Options
    Here's what I think....she's totally jealous! I'm talking eat up with jealousy...LOL! You keep doing what you're doing ;)
    THANK YOU!
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    She's a co-worker? I have no idea how long you've been working together, but could it be possible that she was trying to give you a compliment?

Your 2nd picture, is clearly not as flattering as your first picture. But there is some major angle differences and depending upon how you showed her the picture, maybe she was trying to NOT hurt your feelings.

I may be WAY off base, but I can kind of see the conversation going something like this...

Co-Worker: I just wish I could lose weight, but it's so hard and I never see any results!
    You: I lost 13 lbs. Look at my pictures, see a difference? I look WAY better now...I look terrible in the older picture. What do you think?
    Co-Worker: Oh, it could just be the way your positioned in the old pic.

Now obviously your conversation was quite a bit different, but I highly doubt she was trying to hurt your feelings or negate your excitement about your loss. Also if you lost 13 lbs like your ticker says, and I was your co-worker that saw you every day, I probably wouldn't have noticed the weight loss either. There's this thing I saw...it takes like 15 lbs for you to notice a difference and like 30 lbs for everyone else to notice anything.

BTW, you look very pretty and healthier and happier in your first pic, so WAY TO GO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!