what is the worst thing you have been called?

Options

Replies

• Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Druggy and that was months after i quit drugs. Obviously it hurt me but oh well! I am winning coz i am almost 2 years clean now so hooray me!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    i think that i have been called every mean name under the sun! but worse than anything was when my boyfriend told me he finds other women attractive because i'm too big for him. he was taking a shot at my weight knowing how much it was going to hurt, but he has since apologized and explained his frustrations (as I have mine) I still think about it a lot though.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Every possible variation of: fat, ugly, weird, gross, disgusting, awkward, and annoying.

Also, variations of: prudish, naive, uptight, ditzy, stupid, and childish.

I was called a lesbian repeatedly in middle and high school. :laugh: I laugh about that now though because those people must have REAL poor gaydars if they thought I was a lesbian sheesh! :laugh:

When I was about 14 I had a boy tell me I was a fox from a distance, but a dog close-up. I will never forget that. Wish I could :cry:
    Aww! :frown:

I can relate though. When I was 5, on my first day of kindergarten, a couple older boys were mocking me about my name. My name is Rose and they called me an ugly, dead rose that deserved to be thrown into the toilet. Their cruel and childish words stuck with me for years too.

But now I know that I'm worth more than that. And so are you! :flowerforyou:
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Druggy and that was months after i quit drugs. Obviously it hurt me but oh well! I am winning coz i am almost 2 years clean now so hooray me!

Yea, you!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Late for dinner :(

Lol for some reason this made me giggle so hard it made my day. And I was in a bad mood. Thank you. :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Serial killer. No idea why either, I would never harm anyone, beyond that, I'm that ridiculous guy who carries bugs outside because I don't want to kill them. Oh well, not really even sure why the observation stuck so long, maybe it did strike a nerve somehow, but not going to fret over it.

I did, however, carefully note where the person who called me this lives, and I keep detailed notes about his habits and where he goes, along with photographs I have taken of him surreptitiously over the last four years. Soon... soon...

:laugh:
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    When I had my first boyfriend, I will never forget that he broke up with me for being "fat and queer." At that age, in that time, queer was one of the worst insults, and it basically meant I was so unpleasantly weird that nobody would ever like me. I knew I was weird and I felt bad about it and I was kind of chubby and I just never, ever let that go.

Nowadays, I am more than open to being called queer ;)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    a psycho.

I may consider this a compliment depending upon who said it to me. Lol.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Good for you!!
  • Raiden091
    Raiden091 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pregnant.
    I'm a guy.
  • STAR8LIFTS
    Options
    yellow girl
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you didn't eat so much you could fit in that seat. Hearing you breathe heavily makes me uncomfortable. I have heard so, so much more to not only me but to others. I would have to say those are the two that hurt me the most.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Hmmm HS was somewhat brutal for me...let's see..i was flat chested, so there was "mosquito bites", and nose was too large too fast so I got called "beaker", I got really tall really fast and was thin so I got "giraffe"

but i think my least favorite was "freddie" because of my acne...one kid said i looked like freddie from Nightmare on Elm Street and it caught like wildfire.

he used to wait outside the lunch room for me with another guy and they would say it to me and laugh, so I stopped going.

Cool part was I wound up hiding in the choir room, and a few friends would bring me my lunch, and after we were done I would play piano and people would sing...it was a nice escape.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ooooh wait I remember the worst time I was sitting across from the boy I had a huge crush on and he made a fat joke at my expense, and then said that he could NEVER take someone like ME out on a date that would just be SOOOO embarrassing.

:\ Bad memories, man.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ugly. Once I was in a wedding and at the rehearsal my partner who I got paired up with said "You know when I first met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever saw...but the more you open your mouth the uglier and uglier you get."

I turned and looked him dead in the eye for a sec then remembered something. "I wish I could say I ever found you good looking." Then we walked down the aisle. Step together, step together, smile smile, step together. The end.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ooooh wait I remember the worst time I was sitting across from the boy I had a huge crush on and he made a fat joke at my expense, and then said that he could NEVER take someone like ME out on a date that would just be SOOOO embarrassing.

:\ Bad memories, man.

Oh damn! You have my respect for not kicking him in the gonads.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Someone commented on a status I commented on facebook calling me thunder thighs. This was because I jokingly went against the comment and they took it seriously.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ugly. Once I was in a wedding and at the rehearsal my partner who I got paired up with said "You know when I first met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever saw...but the more you open your mouth the uglier and uglier you get."

I turned and looked him dead in the eye for a sec then remembered something. "I wish I could say I ever found you good looking." Then we walked down the aisle. Step together, step together, smile smile, step together. The end.

Oh my god I would have been horrified. Where do people think this kind of this is OK TO SAY TO ANYONE EVER???? That sucks, I'm sorry.
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Stupid and a welfare mom. These bothered me because the individual was talking about my size, not about my intelligence or income. Man, the assumptions people make about fat women...
  • djserani
    Options
    Hmmm HS was somewhat brutal for me...let's see..i was flat chested, so there was "mosquito bites",

I was horribly flat-chested, too, so I got every possible flat-chested joke you could think of. My nose is also one of those round noses so I got nose-jokes.

The boob stuff STILL bothers me (after three kids, they're still tiny). I"ve come to terms with my nose.

But the worse? Stupid. I got that from *everyone*. Mom, Aunt, boyfriends (though they didn't stay boyfriends for long), ex-husband (unfortunately, HE stayed 'husband' for 10 years), you name it. I still fight against that to this day. :(