30 day shred october 21th !!! Anyone!!!

Options

Replies

• olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done :) My glutes are still feeling the burn but enjoying this level more than level 1. Maybe because I've started 30DS so often that Level 1 I can do without watching the dvd :laugh:
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 15 is done!! Yup, I hurt my shoulder and decided to repeat Level 2 for another 5 days, 2 days without weights and 3 with wieghts since I felt better. I will take the weekend off as usual and start Level 3 on MONDAY!! Can't wait to finish and hopefully start Ripped in 30. :bigsmile: Keep up the great work everyone. Two more weeks for me!!!
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 3 done!!! I can't wait til I can get through it without stopping!

Took two days off because I was really busy and too lazy :0

But got right back on today :)

I hope you all are doing well still!!!
  • chelseacotty12
    Options
    Ok I'm defiantly in!
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done for me as well :) Seem to be getting the hang of it now, I can feel it in my muscles more than level 1 but it's a good feeling :happy:
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I've decided you really don't need the video for Level 2...just get into a plank position and stay there until you feel like you are going to die! :laugh:

But seriously, Jillian, in circuit 3, what sort of evil devil possessed you to think that right after doing presses and v-flies, when my shoulders are ready to fall off, that it was a good idea to then do cardio in a plank position. And if that wasn't cruel enough, then do abs in a plank position?? :grumble:
  • olalola1981
    Options
    OMG agreed!!! That last circuit is vile :noway:

But yay for Level 2 Day 4 done! Almost halfway :drinker:
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    On a dreary Sunday afternoon I decided to force myself to do some exercise. I couldn't actually face looking at Jillian's face on a weekend but I went for a brisk walk and did most of the exercises from level 1 when I got in without the video. Working out to the Rocky themetune certainly beats the awful music on 30DS. Press ups still turn my arms to jelly.

I can't even contemplate a plank at the moment but kudos to those who are planking all over the show.
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This made me laugh so hard this morning. I tried L3 yesterday myself and was saying WTF Jullian? Myself. I have been doing L1 & 2 back to back on a regular basis, but LV3 Sheash! ! My shoulders and arms are just not ready for it. Thank you for the laugh , and knowing I am not the only one shocked at L3.:flowerforyou:
    I've decided you really don't need the video for Level 2...just get into a plank position and stay there until you feel like you are going to die! :laugh:

But seriously, Jillian, in circuit 3, what sort of evil devil possessed you to think that right after doing presses and v-flies, when my shoulders are ready to fall off, that it was a good idea to then do cardio in a plank position. And if that wasn't cruel enough, then do abs in a plank position?? :grumble:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Day 14 (Level 2, Day 4) is DONE for me! And...drumroll please...I did NOT have to use any of the modified moves this time. BOOYAH! :bigsmile:
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Halfway through level 2 :wink:
    I still hate it, but it's not as hard as it was 4 days ago :drinker:
  • thin412
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done! Took a few days off, knees weren't feeling to well. I'm back now and ready to complete the 30ds. Everyone is doing great!!! :-)
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 complete! I thought I was going to die when she had us in plea and had us jump up in that position! :noway: The lunge jumps were a little difficult for my knees too. I love the walking push ups, no modification needed here. :bigsmile: Hope to get stronger everyday and looking forward to the end!!:drinker:
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done. Halfway!!

I know this thread seems to be dying out a bit but I'm gonna keep posting as the accountability is really keeping me honest :)
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Starting today on level 2!! Know it will kick my butt!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 3 done

hope u all are doing great!!!!! :smile:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done. Halfway!!

I know this thread seems to be dying out a bit but I'm gonna keep posting as the accountability is really keeping me honest :)

Dying? The only thing dying is ME after Jillian makes me do all those blasted plank moves!!! :laugh:

But seriously...keep posting! I'll be here til the bitter end even if it kills me!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i start level 3 tomorrow can't wait keep it up every one
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Level 2 day 6 done! Over that halfway hump! Feels good to get the workout in before work...

Frustrated as I've managed to put on 1.5 lbs in the last week! I've upped my calories and my reps on crunches, squats and planks so that probably is why but still feeling a bit demoralised right now :ohwell: Gonna keep going though!!
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Level 2 day 6 done! Over that halfway hump! Feels good to get the workout in before work...

Frustrated as I've managed to put on 1.5 lbs in the last week! I've upped my calories and my reps on crunches, squats and planks so that probably is why but still feeling a bit demoralised right now :ohwell: Gonna keep going though!!

As much as I hate to admit it, I get just as excited as the next gal when the numbers on my scale head down...so I am preaching to myself as well when I tell you all:

IGNORE THAT STUPID SCALE! What does it know about the wonderful, healthy things you are doing for your body???

Can the scale measure how much fat you are losing?? NO!

Does it see the muscles you are building?? NO!

Can the scale tell that you are getting stronger? NO!

Does it indicate the improvement to your cardiovascular health? NO!

Can it measure inches lost? NO!

Does the scale know how accomplished you feel when you finish a badass workout? NO!

All the scale can do is tell you the effect of gravity on your body. What does that tell you? NOTHING!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0J2n02KRhbLkYSXfVWVF-1i0eiqiHfqk8DljRdiwghcgsXGBT