30 day shred october 21th !!! Anyone!!!

Options

Replies

• ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 1: OVER! :love:
    Hoping level 2 doesn't crush my enthusiasm so that I can manage to continue doing this workout + stationary bike 6 times a week :bigsmile: I learnt that my biggest problem is finding the will to start the video, but so far I was able to overcome it and yhis thread is very useful, thanks (:
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done!! Never got this far before, super happy about that :)

Onto Level 2 tomorrow, glad it's not as bad as we were worrying!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :smile: : Day 9 level 1 going strong and its getting easier and I feel strong wohooo not like when i started!

U all are doing amazing!!! I know sometimes with the busy schedule and family stuff u will say nahhhh but just

kick yourself in the BUTT and say u can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay strong guys so we can finish it!!!!

:smile: :smile:
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 2 done!!!

pheewww... it was intense. But took progress pics and am already seeing a difference! So exciting!

And... I hate planks. Jillians trying to kill me.
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done! Loved it! Felt good to change it up after 10 days of the same and it totally wasn't as scary as I'd heard but I did feel the step up from level 1.

Third of the way through :bigsmile:
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    And... I hate planks. Jillians trying to kill me.

I injured my back doing this workout in the past and I am pretty sure it was all the planks that did it! Just a reminder to everyone...there is a difference between that pain that says, "Great workout!" and the pain that says, "You're injuring yourself!"

Yes, it's Halloween. And yes, I'm trying to SCARE you! :laugh: But it's a good kind of scare!

Be sure your form is good. Have a great workout but PLEASE don't hurt yourself doing it!!!
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 1: done, but Jillian totally kicked my butt! Hope I feel this crushed only because it's the first day of the new routine, it went that way with level 1.
  • tubbytustard
    Options
    Hi sorry to be a bit dim but what is shredding?
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Hi sorry to be a bit dim but what is shredding?

Shredded means well defined muscles especially in the arms and abs. It also means to be absurdly sore, total muscle melt down.

Definitions taken from Urban Dictionary. :tongue:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    CrazyTrain.jpg

Took a ride on the Crazy Train today...did my Day 9 of Level 1, then decided to watch Level 2 to remind me what is coming next...and ended up DOING the Level 2 workout as well.

Got a bad feeling tomorrow morning is not going to be pretty! :sick:
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The trick is not to move a muscle when you wake up the day after a Jillian Michaels work out, and stay that way in bed until the next workout. Impressed that you did the level 2 workout on top of the other one. Good luck with doing basically anything tomorrow!

Have never really bothered to do any strength work when I've lost weight before, but although I still have a fair bit to lose, I can already feel some results from this dvd. I was pretty skeptical that a 20 minute workout could have much effect but it seems to be working.
  • olalola1981
    Options
    CrazyTrain.jpg

Took a ride on the Crazy Train today...did my Day 9 of Level 1, then decided to watch Level 2 to remind me what is coming next...and ended up DOING the Level 2 workout as well.

Got a bad feeling tomorrow morning is not going to be pretty! :sick:

So how are you doing today?? I'm really feeling it in my glutes this morning!

Onto day 2 after work :happy:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    ohyesdoctor.gif

In my mind, David is saying to me: : Pound lost? Oh yes!

I have been stuck in Plateausville for almost the entire month of October. Sure, it might go down a little, but then popped right back up again. Well, I've gotten the same number 3 days in a row, so I am calling it "official!" Plateau is broken and I am at the lowest I have been since I joined MFP 8 months ago. If I lose any more at all, I will be headed into virgin territory!! :drinker:

Believe it or not, after riding that Crazy Train yesterday and doing both Level 1 & Level 2 workouts back-to-back, I am NOT sore this morning. It's a Halloween miracle!!! :laugh:
  • somereptile
    Options
    Level 1 is complete and the results are in!! I'm down 4lbs and 5in.

I have also been walking 20 min a day and completed 2015 squats(!) in October, so that helped too. Heck yea! Will be starting Level 2 after work. :-)
  • olalola1981
    Options
    ohyesdoctor.gif

I have been stuck in Plateausville for almost the entire month of October. Sure, it might go down a little, but then popped right back up again. Well, I've gotten the same number 3 days in a row, so I am calling it "official!" Plateau is broken and I am at the lowest I have been since I joined MFP 8 months ago. If I lose any more at all, I will be headed into virgin territory!! :drinker:

Believe it or not, after riding that Crazy Train yesterday and doing both Level 1 & Level 2 workouts back-to-back, I am NOT sore this morning. It's a Halloween miracle!!! :laugh:

Amazing job!! Great work :drinker: I'm inspired to step up my burn because I'm totally living on the plateau at the moment :ohwell:
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ohyesdoctor.gif

Thank you for introducing that David Tennant gif into my life.
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    I'm inspired to step up my burn because I'm totally living on the plateau at the moment ohwell

Believe it or not, I've also been trying to up my calories (but in a healthy way.) Most days I've been successful at it. I really think only eating 1200-1400 calories was sticking me in a plateau as well. I know it seems counterintuitive, but I've noticed more than once that when I up my calories I drop some weight. Go figure!
  • Winnie_Cooper
    Winnie_Cooper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 10 Level 1. However, I have started to have terrible pain in my knees. I can no longer do jumping jacks or the jump rope without considerable pain (and not a "good" pain either). I was able to do the whole thing before a few days ago. Is anyone else having this problem? I have been just faking it (bouncing more than jumping) through the workout, but my knees hurt constantly now. I don't want to not finish, but I don't want to seriously hurt myself either. Thoughts, help?
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done level 1 wohooooo!!

Am so happy how everyone one is doing!!!!! STAY STRONG GUYS!!!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile:
  • olalola1981
    Options
    I'm inspired to step up my burn because I'm totally living on the plateau at the moment ohwell

Believe it or not, I've also been trying to up my calories (but in a healthy way.) Most days I've been successful at it. I really think only eating 1200-1400 calories was sticking me in a plateau as well. I know it seems counterintuitive, but I've noticed more than once that when I up my calories I drop some weight. Go figure!

Ah that's what I'm doing too! I started at 1200, then went up to about 1400 and now I'm trying to get to about 1520 and see how things go there! Hoping I see the same results that you have :smile: