30 day shred october 21th !!! Anyone!!!

Options

Replies

• Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Day 4 done and it wasnt as hard as the first 3 days !!!! So I think its getting easier day by day!!!

We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Day 4 DONE! Glad y'all are here to keep me honest. I probably would have skipped a day if I didn't. Keep going everyone. We can do this.

Awesesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started 30 DS 9/30. I do it 5 days a week and rest on the weekends. So I did 2 weeks of level 1 and now I am on day 9 of level 2. will do 10th day tomorrow and rest(walking) on the weekend. So excited to start level 3!!! I don't think it gets harder but the excersise is different and will take a couple days to get used to it. Don't get scared or give up!! YOU can do this!! I have 2 coworkers doing this with me(each in our homes at 5:30AM :yawn: ) and they feel great and already getting compliments from their spouses'. As soon as I am done I will post my start to finish. I took pix before, after level 1 and will take after level 2 and level 3. I have a ways to go but I LOVE what I see and how I FEEL(energetic/alive) :bigsmile: ! Good luck to all of you and just keep pushing yourself. :drinker: :drinker: If you can't do the excersice, use modifications. Just keep moving! :heart:
  • jksg123
    jksg123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done. Im currently doing it in the evenings after work but its stopping me sleeping as i think im too buzzed. So once the clocks change at the weekend, im going to start doing it in the morning. I defo feel like its getting a bit easier, i can manage more press-ups (though im still on my knees).
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Today I started with 20 minutes on the stationary bike to get warmed up, it really helped me through 30ds! I feel like I was already amped up and ready to go, it helped a lot!!! Everyone's doing so great, i'm glad you are all sticking with it because then I have no excuse not to!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    I started 30 DS 9/30. I do it 5 days a week and rest on the weekends. So I did 2 weeks of level 1 and now I am on day 9 of level 2. will do 10th day tomorrow and rest(walking) on the weekend. So excited to start level 3!!! I don't think it gets harder but the excersise is different and will take a couple days to get used to it. Don't get scared or give up!! YOU can do this!! I have 2 coworkers doing this with me(each in our homes at 5:30AM :yawn: ) and they feel great and already getting compliments from their spouses'. As soon as I am done I will post my start to finish. I took pix before, after level 1 and will take after level 2 and level 3. I have a ways to go but I LOVE what I see and how I FEEL(energetic/alive) :bigsmile: ! Good luck to all of you and just keep pushing yourself. :drinker: :drinker: If you can't do the excersice, use modifications. Just keep moving! :heart:

Thanks for the motivation!!!!!
  • echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A bit late but day 4 is down. Today is the first day where my 'bicycle crunches' are anywhere close to resembling something co-ordinated.

Going to try to get up early enough tomorrow to get this in before my day gets started. This would only mean getting up at 6 or so, you early risers are my motivation!

Great job guys!! I'm sure I'll need some rest days, I think the important thing is to just keep at it and stay active, we'll all make it through!
  • somereptile
    Options
    Everyone is doing great! :-D My Day 5 is already complete again! Today I woke up even earlier and walked my dog for a mile first. I noticed not only did warming up before help me thru the workout, I also feel way stronger today! I was even able to keep up with each rep of the side lunges with front raise. My arms BURNED but they didn't fail on me.

1/2 way through Level 1 today! :-D
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing this. I found Level 1 on Youtube but I can't find levels 2 and 3. Anyone no where I can find it?
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey, I forgot to reply yesterday when I did day 4. I want to try and update in this thread each day of the 30ds because it keeps me honest!!

It felt easier than day 3 so each day seems to be getting a little better. Onto day 5 after work today. I usually do it before work and feel great all day after it!

How heavy are the hand weights that everyone is using? I'm only using 2kg weights but my arms really, really burn!! How is everyone else finding it?
  • jesseboot
    jesseboot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? :)
  • Winnie_Cooper
    Winnie_Cooper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Going to take a rest day today. Seriously pulled something in my left shoulder (unrelated to 30DS - go figure). I would rather let it rest for a day then try to push through and really injure myself. Will do day 5 tomorrow instead.
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Day 5 done!!! I was a little tired but i just pushed myself and did it lol!!! :smile:

I am so happy and encouraged with all the positive comments and the support that we have in this group!!

Stay strong guys, we can do it!! just push play!!!!! wohooooooooooooooo LETS DO IT!!!! and FIINSIH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile: :wink: :laugh: :smile:
  • echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    day 5 AKA friday aka 1/2 way through level 1 !!!

I am only using 3lbs weights and my arms burn so much. Getting stronger though!

If you've really done something like injure your rotator cuff it might be wise to take more than one day off - in terms of things that would have an effect on it. Maybe there's some strengthening/stretching you can do that would help. Hope it starts to feel better!
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 1. Intense, and committed to stick with it this time.
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this! I'm going to start mine tomorrow the 26th. I commited to doing it in September and only got to day 11 and then I re-commited Oct 1 and got to day 9 and not everyday. I really want to finish a full 30 days. I did notice that inches were really shredding on me. Thanks for starting this! In all in! I'm gonna start Level 2 :smile:
  • thin412
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! I'm so happy that I found this thread I am currently done with day 8 of the 30ds today. This is my 2nd attempt. I stopped on day 2 of level 2 my first go round, but this time I'm determined to finish due to the fantastic results from those who have finished and have posted there results. Happy Shredding :happy:
  • apriljn312
    apriljn312 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I missed a few days but finished day 2 this morning!! I'm determined to finish strong and see this to the end :-)
  • somereptile
    Options
    Yesss! Day 6 complete and unscheduled at that. I had planned on taking 1 rest day in between each level, being today. This morning, I was not sore in the least tho AND I indulged in a lil too much wine and goodies last night, so I buckled down and did it! On a Saturday morning! Way to go, Amanda! :happy:

I am starting to feel proud of myself. I feel it's not so much, "ugh, I have to do this today" as much as, "boy, my body is feeling changed and better. I wanna keep this up". :smile: I read this thread this morning to get motivated and it helped thanks to everyone here. Thank you so much! :smile:

Can't wait to do measurements again on Day 10.
    4 more days till Level 2! Hang in there! :bigsmile:
  • thin412
    Options
    Day 9 done! 1 more day to go until level 2. I am so afraid to begin level 2 but if I want the results I have to think like Jillian they won't come for free so I just have to keep pushing and not give up. I also found a 30ds calendar on http://piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/post/39629437959/i-loved-the-30-day-shred-the-first-time-i-did-it
    this is what I have been using daily to keep up with the shred. I mark it off and date each day I do it. I hope the hyperlink shows it is a great calendar and motivation tool for me along with before pics.

Have a great day and Happy shredding:flowerforyou: