30 day shred october 21th !!! Anyone!!!

Options

Replies

• caseyheather123
    Options
    Just did Day 1 yesterday! I'd like to join in! :-)
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done, felt much better than yesterday and much less sore. Feeling positive!!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was peeking around this thread and decided to look up the video on you tube. I figured, eh, why not. I did it
    and plan to keep doing it .
  • pennykels
    pennykels Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! I've started and stopped a few times. Never making it past level one.. Maybe this time I can keep going!!!
  • Jdloman
    Jdloman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm so glad that I found this thread. I am going to be starting Day 1 tonight and it will be nice to come here daily for motivation. I attempted to start Insanity last month, but was burnt out quickly because it was pretty intense so I've decided to start with the 30 day shred and then once that is complete I think I'm going to start the Insanity program again.
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm so glad that I found this thread. I am going to be starting Day 1 tonight and it will be nice to come here daily for motivation. I attempted to start Insanity last month, but was burnt out quickly because it was pretty intense so I've decided to start with the 30 day shred and then once that is complete I think I'm going to start the Insanity program again.

You are welcome!!!!!!!!!! Happy u joined in!!! So lets do it!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Hope you all are doing well!!!! Am soooo happy because you are soooo postive and motivating!!!

Just keep pushin PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :wink:
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 yesterday...im feeling great! I was thinking about taking wednesdays off each week but i don't feel like I need a rest day now. Any one else taking a rest day?
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Just finished day 3 !! wohoooooooooo It was little hard because am sore lol!!! but i pushed myself!!

Going to take a shower!!! but I am sure its going to get easier!!

I am planning to have a rest day so your body can relax for a little bit lol!

good luck u all!!!!!:smile:
  • Winnie_Cooper
    Winnie_Cooper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE!!! Man, that first circuit is always the hardest. Am I the only one who feels like dying during the jump rope? I can do it during the 3rd circuit with almost no problem, but I almost can't do it during the first circuit. Though I was going to stroke out! haha As Jillian keeps telling me, that is when the changes are happening. (I certainly hope so). Over all it is getting easier. My main problem is that my quad muscles get so tight, but I looked up some extra stretches for them and I really noticed a difference. I do wish Jillian would do more stretches at the end.
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! Getting easier but i'm still dripping sweat by the end!

I agree about the jump ropes, the first circuit is super tough but they seem a lot easier at the very end and I can jump much higher! Very strange!
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! Getting easier but i'm still dripping sweat by the end!

I agree about the jump ropes, the first circuit is super tough but they seem a lot easier at the very end and I can jump much higher! Very strange!

I think that is probably because you are good and warmed up. I jump rope with a leather speed rope (instead of running) regularly. When I first started months ago, I would have rather run a mile than jump rope for 5 minutes. If you think jumping with an imaginary rope is challenging, let me tell you, it's even harder with the real thing! But it gets easier and easier. However, even now, the first few minutes are still the hardest for me. Once I get warmed up and into a groove, it just seems to flow.

Today I did Level 1 Day 3. Beforehand I did a 15 minute jump rope warm-up and then I did another 15 minutes jumping rope afterwards. I'm so glad to have found this group to keep me motivated! :flowerforyou:
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Well same way here jump rope is harder at the begining !! but it gets easier...

Good job u all!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this :) Today will be L1 Day 3 for me, yay! I gained about 1kg the last two days, too but figure it's just water retention as I'm tracking really carefully.

Hardest moves for me are the butt-kicks and the bicycle crunches. WOW. .
  • jksg123
    jksg123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread, i started 30DS 2 days ago and just did day 3 of L1
    Have done it a few times before, but never made it to L3 - heres hoping this time with some support i can complete it!!
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Just found this thread, i started 30DS 2 days ago and just did day 3 of L1
    Have done it a few times before, but never made it to L3 - heres hoping this time with some support i can complete it!!

We're here to cheer you on! You can do it!!!! :bigsmile:
  • echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Probably would have been tempted to take a day off today if it weren't for you guys! Definitely hard going today.

Totally agree about the jump ropes, I think for me it because the push-ups are the hardest. The shorter cardio segments at the end are definitely easier, maybe because it's easier to push through when I know I am so close to the end!

I have been stretching quite a bit longer (and more comprehensively) than in the video once I'm through. Will maybe try doing some kind of warm up like some of you are doing.

Super impressed by all of you!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    just found this as well. so hope i can join you fine people. will try and do catch up for a few days, morning and night so i'm on the same days :) glad to have some motivation to keep at it! lease add me as a friend andstate 30ds :) i need hte motivation!!!
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Choccie -- No need to rush yourself...you don't want to get injured!!! :noway:

Several folks here have said they are probably going to take "rest days" so you will catch up in no time! No need to double up. :bigsmile:
  • somereptile
    Options
    Day 3 done. Yes!

I agree with you all. The jumping rope sucks as well as the push ups. I've noticed a slight change in how difficult it was 2days ago. Will be attempting to do this workout first thing in the morning tomorrow...around 5am. Dun, dun, dun......hoping to get in the habit before work.