30 day shred october 21th !!! Anyone!!!

Options

Replies

• Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So Guys lets do it!!!!!!

We can all post in here our updates and workouts!!!!! If u need some help!!!! Keep eachother motivated!!! OK guys!!!

Lets stick with it and stay positive and strong!!!!

U WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Not sure what this is? Can anyone join??

Yes u can!!!!! u welcome
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I have done both 30DS and RI30 2 years ago but definitely is worth doing again! I got such great results the first time, can't wait to see them again :)
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Got my day 1 30DS workout done this morning. Signing up here to do it was just the motivation I needed to get out of bed and get moving!
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Got my day 1 30DS workout done this morning. Signing up here to do it was just the motivation I needed to get out of bed and get moving!

im doing mine today too! its my first attempt, how did you find it?
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Really good! I felt like I was working really hard and I just love Jillian as a trainer. Like I feel like she's kicking my butt even though it's just on the DVD!
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just got the 30 day shred DVD yesterday and plan to start today, after work so count me in. :)
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I got up bright and early this morning and did 30 day shred. So proud of myself. I put Pandora on to station Nickelback so I could workout and jam at the same time. It worked great I will be doing that again.
  • Wanderer1224
    Options

Thats awesome girl!!!! Work it am about to work out right now!!!! GRRRRRR lol!!!!!
  • 89leanne89
    Options
    I just did day one , ive tried it a few times before and never done it more than once :$ Determined this time!!
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I just did Day 1 of Level 1 this morning...then came to MFP looking for a group with some support, only to find you guys are starting on the same day. YAY! :bigsmile:

I've been doing my own "garage" workouts for a while...mostly HIIT style stuff. But it's getting COLD here in Wyoming, so I thought I'd pull out the ol' JM DVD and give it a shot so I can workout in my less-frigid living room. To warm up before the workout I did 15 minutes of jumping rope and then another 15 minutes afterwards. I doubt I'll do that everyday, but Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays are when I'm used to doing more intense workouts.

Edited to add: So...is there a specific group/board for us, or are we just going to continue to post on this thread on the Motivation & Support message board or will you be starting a new thread for each day? Just wondering so I can find ya'll again tomorrow! :wink:
  • Vixsin013
    Options
    Hello all!

I am IN!!!!

I have to do the workout tonight but I wanted to start today and I came on here looking for a group and BAM!!!!! I found you guys!

I will post again after my workout is DONE!!!!

Let's rock this!!!!
  • apriljn312
    apriljn312 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Level 1 day 1 done!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    I'm IN! I just did Day 1 of Level 1 this morning...then came to MFP looking for a group with some support, only to find you guys are starting on the same day. YAY! :bigsmile:

I've been doing my own "garage" workouts for a while...mostly HIIT style stuff. But it's getting COLD here in Wyoming, so I thought I'd pull out the ol' JM DVD and give it a shot so I can workout in my less-frigid living room. To warm up before the workout I did 15 minutes of jumping rope and then another 15 minutes afterwards. I doubt I'll do that everyday, but Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays are when I'm used to doing more intense workouts.

Edited to add: So...is there a specific group/board for us, or are we just going to continue to post on this thread on the Motivation & Support message board or will you be starting a new thread for each day? Just wondering so I can find ya'll again tomorrow! :wink:

We are going to check in here!!!! I think its the best so we can stay motivated and going strong!!!! happy that u joined in!!!!!!!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Hello all!

I am IN!!!!

I have to do the workout tonight but I wanted to start today and I came on here looking for a group and BAM!!!!! I found you guys!

I will post again after my workout is DONE!!!!

Let's rock this!!!!

Welcome girl!!! LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    So Day 1 done! Level 1 !! wohooooooooo!! It was hard but i kept pushing!!!!!! WE CAN ALL DO IT!!!!

So what do u think guys?? do each level for 10 days??? and have a rest day or keep at it lol

Am so glad u all have joined in so we can support each other!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK GUYS!!!!!
  • Winnie_Cooper
    Winnie_Cooper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Did level one day one this morning. My plan is to do 10 days on each level. We'll see. Was basically a couch potato before this. I do some walking also. Think I will be feeling it tomorrow, but I am going to stick to it. I am so glad I found this group. I need the accountability.
  • echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day one down !

I am remarkably un-coordinated.

I am also down to keep at it for 10 days at each level without any rest days, I could use the daily activity.
  • over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just found this group and ironically just started 30DS this morning. I'm excited to do it but felt really out of shape after day 1. We'll see what day 2 holds!
  • Wanderer1224
    Options
    Just found this group and ironically just started 30DS this morning. I'm excited to do it but felt really out of shape after day 1. We'll see what day 2 holds!
    y

Trust me i felt the same too!! sooo out of shape but i guess by sticking to it i will get better...

Good luck!! happy u have joined!!!!!