30 day shred october 21th !!! Anyone!!!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My arms are burning :laugh:
    Level 3 seemed easier at the beginning, but it's actually pretty tough! 25 days ago I wouldn't have dared to think it possible for me to do push-ups, abs and planks without collapsing :drinker:
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I managed to work in Level 3 Day 5 this afternoon. Only 5 more workouts to go! :happy:

Finish-Line.jpg
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My arms are burning :laugh:
    Level 3 seemed easier at the beginning, but it's actually pretty tough! 25 days ago I wouldn't have dared to think it possible for me to do push-ups, abs and planks without collapsing :drinker:

I really agree with this! Level 3 day 7 done and I'm fairly sure it's getting harder every workout.. My arms just don't feel up to it, I think I'm doing about half the arm reps modified! I'm trying to be fair to myself though, I agree, would never have been able to do a single push up or 10 second plank before this and it's only been 27 days so it's at least progress!

3 days to go :drinker:
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Level 3 day 8 done. Did better on circuit 3 strength today and also got through the jumping lunges and the squat jump/rock star jump sections without stopping so hopefully that's progression and not a one off!!

2 days to go. Can't believe it's nearly done, I've never completed a fitness challenge like this before!

I'm going to start a RI30 thread today i think. I hope some of you will come join me!
  • Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wohoooooooooo level 3 day 4 almost done! Cant believe we almost done!!!

I am so proud of all of you for sticking with it and staying strong and positive!!!

So are we going to take our measurment?? or weight so we can see how it was lol!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! CANT wait!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Wohoooooooooo level 3 day 4 almost done! Cant believe we almost done!!!

I am so proud of all of you for sticking with it and staying strong and positive!!!

So are we going to take our measurment?? or weight so we can see how it was lol!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! CANT wait!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'll be glad to post my start and finish weight and measurements when I'm done if other folks will! I can also give some fitness improvements...like number of push-ups, how long I can hold a plank, etc.
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Been feeling crummy all weekend. Woke up today w/ a headache and sinus pressure. YUCK! :grumble: But...I took a painkiller, decongestant, and expectorant, waited a while for them to kick in and did my level 3 workout anyway. :wink:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Today's motivation...if you've ever said, "I've only lost 5 pounds," take a look at this, and then slap yourself!

veaxzjzj.jpeg

Losing 5 lbs. is a MAJOR accomplishment!
  • ritornare
    Options
    Very well done, ladies!

Level 3, Days 8&9 are done! Only 1 day to go... I'm utterly shocked at how fast this month has passed :huh:
    I will post my measurements and weight changes, only they'll be in centimetres and kilos :tongue:
    Then I think I will take Wednesday and possibily Thursday off and begin with ripped in 30 on Friday so that it will be over just in time for Christmas.
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Today's motivation...if you've ever said, "I've only lost 5 pounds," take a look at this, and then slap yourself!

veaxzjzj.jpeg

Losing 5 lbs. is a MAJOR accomplishment!

Thank you Michele Stitch! I needed to hear and see this! I will post my pictures sometime this week. Either tomorrow or Wednesday. Finished on Friday but was really busy this weekend. I am going to do one more week of level 3 this week and start ripped in 30 on Monday(need to buy it). Congrats on also completing the program! WE ARE AWSOME! :heart: :heart:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Motivation.jpg
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    I did my 30 Day Shred Level 3 workout today. Did you? If not, jump on it! :laugh:
  • olalola1981
    Options
    DONE!!! Done, done, done! I have totally shocked myself that I actually managed to complete it and I would never, ever have managed it if it wasn't for this thread and all your support and motivation :bigsmile: I will do my measurements in the morning before starting Ripped in 30 :ohwell:

Come on over and join us if you're up for doing RI30 next!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1138161-ripped-in-30-buddies-start-nov-20th?page=1#posts-17713594 (Hopefully that link worked...) I'm starting tomorrow but feel free to join us at any time :flowerforyou:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    DONE!!! Done, done, done! I have totally shocked myself that I actually managed to complete it and I would never, ever have managed it if it wasn't for this thread and all your support and motivation :bigsmile: I will do my measurements in the morning before starting Ripped in 30 :ohwell:

BRAVO!

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Thank you honey!! I did my measurements yesterday but I don't have them at work and didn't get home til late last night to post them. I lost from everywhere that I measured though and 2.5lbs total.

You must be on your last day, no? Are we ready for the celebration yet?
  • ritornare
    Options
    I was so happy I must have forgotten to post here and share my results!
    Weight: - 2 kgs (this was last Friday, I'll check if it has changed tomorrow)
    Waist: - 3 cm
    Arm: - 2 cm
    Breast: - 2 cm
    Thigh: - 1 cm

(so glad I took those horrible "before" pictures!

edit. thanks for being so supportive here and many compliments for your achievements! I look forward to begin RI30 tomorrow (:
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    Wasn't able to get a workout in yesterday. Today I did Level 3 (my 9th time doing Level 3) and then I did Ripped in 30 Level 1.

Only one more workout and I will have done the 3 Levels each 10 times! :bigsmile:
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    <
    Okay ladies, I have officially finished 30 day shred. I did it from 9/30-11/22. I tried eating between 1300-1400 cal daily. Had my good days and bad days. I lost 5lbs and inches all around. The most I am proud of is my waist. went from a 39 to 37.5. I am happy with my results. I feel stronger and not so out of breath walking up 4 flights of stairs to my car daily. I did the shred in the morning and brisk walk 30 min at lunch 5 days a week. I am very proud of my accomplishment. This is something I can do for the rest of my days. 20-30 min in the AM is no problem for me!! I hope others will post their results as well. I did not know how to upload my pictures so I posted them in my profile pictures to the left.
    Keep pushing ladies!! You will see results. Might be just a minor change, but their will be improvement!! Remember, we did not get this way in 30, 60 days. Took me years of yoyoing. Before you know it, you/we will be wearing that bikini!! Hope I inspire someone to at least give it a try. :)
  • MicheleStitches
    Options
    I finished yesterday. Down 3 lbs., 1/2 inch on my bust, 1/2 inch on my waist, and 1/2 inch on my hips. More importantly, I have much greater strength, stamina and muscle definition!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i finished 30 day shred a while ago i lose 5 pounds. i'm on week 3 just started today of ripped in 30. its hard