lol @ eating donuts

Options
do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

SO I've hit my micronutrient needs (tripled or more even) with my first 1700 calories...do I get extra credit for the 2000 calories of only energy needs I still have by eating more lean proteins and vegetables?
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    cool-story-bro.jpg
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    You sound hungry brah'
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

FBI+seems+legit.+Not+mine+found+it_961653_3211626.gif
  • vinzorelli
    Options
    Strong trolling. Almost had me.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

SO I've hit my micronutrient needs (tripled or more even) with my first 1700 calories...do I get extra credit for the 2000 calories of only energy needs I still have by eating more lean proteins and vegetables?

Just don't eat Doritos.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    I do in fact, and...

tumblr_lc4fmsNvwB1qddszxo1_500.jpg
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients?

fail.jpg
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

eat a snickers, you get cranky when your hungry
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    dafuq+did+i+just+read+_74ff2bb302399f4109921a787a2686d6.gif
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7rv838XV01qd8qcdo2_500.gif
  • TheFairyJester
    Options

eat a snickers, you get cranky when your hungry

lol, and why doesn't this place have a friggin like button
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    oh i see, its a bunch of pop tart eating high BMI's in here
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    animfishman1.gif
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    homer-donut-machine-simpsons.gif
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    I love you, Richard.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I eat a pop tart donut sammiches. So what?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    oh i see, its a bunch of pop tart eating high BMI's in here

star-treks-captain-picard.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

No extra credit for you!

:wink: