lol @ eating donuts

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

9GAG+is+the+cancer+of+the+internet+_d88d7ca0734cc51d264e65bbb42ab43b.jpg
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hey there Fish, just wanted to say that I agree with you completely. So many people here are taking about IIFYM as an excuse to poison their bodies, not carrying about micro nutrients or long term health impact so long as they can keep putting poptarts and whatever else in their mouths. It's sad that instead of bettering themselves they're just falling victim to the same habits that made them overweight to begin with.

Thank you OP, for serving to highlight people who have no idea what they're talking about. :) You do us a great service

647.gif

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast yesterday. :P

Oh god that .gif is making me so dizzy, yet I can't look away. It's a train wreck ...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    MOAR gifs plz.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    While I also tire of the IIFYM crowd posting as if they live off junk food and posting pics of ridiculously high calorie foods, I do not for one second believe that all I need to do is eat 5 meals a day that are low fat, moderate carbs and high protein and my abs will magically look like the OP's.

Shed the body fat over the abs, and yes, they will look like OP's. Does anyone think that Iggy Pop actually does any situps? Dude looks like he does because he has zero body fat, probably from his diet of drugs and lots of groupie sex.

iggy-pop-1.jpg
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    While I also tire of the IIFYM crowd posting as if they live off junk food and posting pics of ridiculously high calorie foods, I do not for one second believe that all I need to do is eat 5 meals a day that are low fat, moderate carbs and high protein and my abs will magically look like the OP's.

I'm guessing that your definition of "ridiculously high calorie foods" and mine are quite different. That may or may not have something to do with my calorie needs being more than double yours *shrug*.
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    26e1fed63a7b11e38f9422000ae801d3_8.jpg
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I like eating donuts and coffee for breakfast! And I did like twice this week. FU
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I'm guessing that your definition of "ridiculously high calorie foods" and mine are quite different. That may or may not have something to do with my calorie needs being more than double yours *shrug*.

No doubt.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Shed the body fat over the abs, and yes, they will look like OP's. Does anyone think that Iggy Pop actually does any situps? Dude looks like he does because he has zero body fat, probably from his diet of drugs and lots of groupie sex.

iggy-pop-1.jpg

So, you think Iggy's abs look like the OP's abs?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    <
    See profile pic. I had Popeye's fried chicken, biscuits, and a brownie sundae for dinner last night. Not fat.

ETA: My BMI is 22. Not that the BMI is evident of anything, but that's for another thread and another argument.
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    26e1fed63a7b11e38f9422000ae801d3_8.jpg

In for donuts...
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

eat a snickers, you get cranky when your hungry

lol, and why doesn't this place have a friggin like button

This lol!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    oh i see, its a bunch of pop tart eating high BMI's in here

yes. i had poptarts the other day. and swiss rolls not long ago, and drake coffee cakes yesterday along with alcohol and cookies from subway.
    my bmi is 17.2
    if you exercise and don't overeat you can eat whatever you want
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Hits protein and fat around 1200 calorie mark. Hits micros around the same point. Has 500 calories left to go.

Eats donuts and gelato.

Continues to get less fat.

Mind=blown?

no, youre insides are probably garbage and and all the artificial stuff in that will give you cancer. long term health will be terrible.

Cancer huh? Bold claim bro; i assume you have some manner of evidence (Perferably a peer reviewed long term study) that shows a link between gelato/donuts and cancer.

I'll wait.

i suppose you have one that doesnt?

When one makes a claim the burden of proof is on them.

so i'll take that as a no.

eric helms has money to be made off his statements as he is a coach, theres also the word "may" in most of his work. like nothing is for sure but it "may" work like this

I would suggest you take it as a "When one makes a claim the burden of proof if on them."

I don't have to prove anything because I'm not the one making outrageous claims about diet/'artificial stuff' in food causing cancer.

and a lot of people have cancer, so there ya go. bump this thread in 20 years after ive been eating fruits, vegetables, and lean meat and youve been eating donuts and gelato we'll see

Careful dude don't jinx yourself, there is always genetics and plenty of other factors to F you over. You could eat well and exercise your entire life and still get hit with cancer you just never know.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

iggy-pop-1.jpg

They are clearly defined, no?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

iggy-pop-1.jpg

gosh is he scary looking lol

he's also 66 years old.
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Well, I didn't read through the whole thread (all the gifs hurt my eyes), but...

Obviously the OP has a dedicated weight regimen. It's not hard for me to believe he eschews Pop-Tarts, ice cream, and the like (since I've done it myself in the past, and many don't worship those types of foods to the extent that some seem to do here), since the extra carbs, sugar, etc. don't really help you look any better (even if they don't hinder you).

I see many posting cute pics and memes, but can we see an example of someone with a fit body that eats thousands of calories a week of this "bad" (to some) food? I'm not talking just about being "not overweight." Maybe some of us want a little more than that. Why can't some of these Pop-Tart eaters show pics of their abs?

If we can get ripped eating "empty" calories, please educate us.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    DO YOU EVEN MICRONUTRIENTS? Idk why this made me laugh so much. I find the OP and mud7urtle both adorable and amusing as opposite ends of a spectrum. lol.