Replies

• ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lseif1Whmi1ql141xo1_500.gif
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    as+i+have+previously+stated+troll+harder+Lamar+Smithgot+_52ce8308bb7ed94676c9664e9d3aff0d.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

SO I've hit my micronutrient needs (tripled or more even) with my first 1700 calories...do I get extra credit for the 2000 calories of only energy needs I still have by eating more lean proteins and vegetables?

Just don't eat Doritos.

I think it's okay as long as no one sees you and gets the wrong idea about iifym. ...or something.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    If you are super-efficient in meeting your macro targets, it is possible to end up with "free" calories left over. Especially if you aren't doing heavy cardio, and can afford to swap carb grams for fat grams.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    If you are super-efficient in meeting your macro targets, it is possible to end up with "free" calories left over. Especially if you aren't doing heavy cardio, and can afford to swap carb grams for fat grams.

good luck with your fat gain goals of 2014. if your goal is lose fat why would someone purposely eat more food than they need to?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

SO I've hit my micronutrient needs (tripled or more even) with my first 1700 calories...do I get extra credit for the 2000 calories of only energy needs I still have by eating more lean proteins and vegetables?

Just don't eat Doritos.

I think it's okay as long as no one sees you and gets the wrong idea about iifym. ...or something.

:bigsmile:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If you're going to troll you should at least attempt to be funny at the same time.
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    OP have a donut and watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_zYEPsIpo
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    If you're going to troll you should at least attempt to be funny at the same time.

Didn't you see he put "lol" in the title? Automatically makes it funny.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

who's trolling?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I EAT WHAT I PLEASE
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    What, no leg shots?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    OP have a donut and watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_zYEPsIpo

plz go back to you A and F modeling job and stop flling our heads with the wrong advices.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    What, no leg shots?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

heres a leg shot. KFC called, they want their legs back.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Hits protein and fat around 1200 calorie mark. Hits micros around the same point. Has 500 calories left to go.

Eats donuts and gelato.

Continues to get less fat.

Mind=blown?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Hits protein and fat around 1200 calorie mark. Hits micros around the same point. Has 500 calories left to go.

Eats donuts and gelato.

Continues to get less fat.

Mind=blown?

no, youre insides are probably garbage and and all the artificial stuff in that will give you cancer. long term health will be terrible.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't really like poptarts. Donuts are meh. Give me something SALTY.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    oh i see, its a bunch of pop tart eating high BMI's in here

heh!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    fishn brah
    brah fishn
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I don't really like poptarts. Donuts are meh. Give me something SALTY.

i'll give you something salty....cashews.