Options
    hahaha fishy rustlin everyone's jimmies right now
    Now i want ice cream with jimmies.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I'm not even wearing jimmies.

I am eating a buttermilk biscuit slathered in honey butter though. I'm clearly deeply effected by the OP.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    So I see said doughnut eater is on your FL. Did you two cook this one up together?
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ok, all this thread did is made me want donuts :explode:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    BAH

i forgot what i was going to say cause jimmies:angry:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

Nah, our jimmies are pretty rustle-proof

Seems like things must be pretty boring at bb.com right now though. Usually you guys are more fun. Whats up with being so lame?
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Hits protein and fat around 1200 calorie mark. Hits micros around the same point. Has 500 calories left to go.

Eats donuts and gelato.

Continues to get less fat.

Mind=blown?

no, youre insides are probably garbage and and all the artificial stuff in that will give you cancer. long term health will be terrible.

Cancer huh? Bold claim bro; i assume you have some manner of evidence (Perferably a peer reviewed long term study) that shows a link between gelato/donuts and cancer.

I'll wait.

i suppose you have one that doesnt?

When one makes a claim the burden of proof is on them.

so i'll take that as a no.

eric helms has money to be made off his statements as he is a coach, theres also the word "may" in most of his work. like nothing is for sure but it "may" work like this

I would suggest you take it as a "When one makes a claim the burden of proof if on them."

I don't have to prove anything because I'm not the one making outrageous claims about diet/'artificial stuff' in food causing cancer.

and a lot of people have cancer, so there ya go. bump this thread in 20 years after ive been eating fruits, vegetables, and lean meat and youve been eating donuts and gelato we'll see
  • ARubenbrah
    Options
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    So I see said doughnut eater is on your FL. Did you two cook this one up together?

he just friended me, he's trying to tell me how i can eat donuts and still be shredded. no thanks jeff, rather eat clean
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

He also eats pancakes everyday. :wink:
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Sooo... a really bad troll is one that makes a post like this and in his recent posts says this
    TOPIC: If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...
    Mon 10/21/13 02:15 PM
    eating a bag of donuts right meow
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Forums over at bb boring today?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
  • ARubenbrah
    Options

dunno how to delete posts so i just erased it and put a "."
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love it when men who can easily eat 2500+ cals a day and still make their goals argue about who is morally superior re: eating donuts.

Y'all can come over and eat the donuts on my kitchen counter, I can hear them laughing at me while I type.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat
    Why low fat and moderate carbs?
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

get fawkin shredded.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat donuts. I save the calories for the really important things.
    Like ice cream and brownies, and bread pudding. And wine.

Sincerely,
    Getting leaner everyday.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I don't really eat donuts. I save the calories for the really important things.
    Like ice cream and brownies, and bread pudding. And wine.

Sincerely,
    Getting leaner everyday.

probably losing muscle mass more than fat
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

get fawkin shredded.

Not too low fat I hope!

Check out the section on fats (too low fats = low test)

http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-norton-the-most-effective-cutting-diet.html