lol @ eating donuts

Options

Replies

• mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    DO YOU EVEN MICRONUTRIENTS? Idk why this made me laugh so much. I find the OP and mud7urtle both adorable and amusing as opposite ends of a spectrum. lol.

(we are secretly good e-friends)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    wow... now im counting down the hours until saturday... MY APPLE FRITTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    wow... now im counting down the hours until saturday... MY APPLE FRITTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you say that, apple fritters are OP's favorite food. 100% srs
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    With a name like fishinbrah I can't take you seriously.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I got your donuts right here

http://youtu.be/Q9Gy2JKUhog

I tried to eat a dozen, made it up to eight. It's the lemon filled ones that gross me out. I have an alternate plan of attack for the next time I do this.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    I got your donuts right here

http://youtu.be/Q9Gy2JKUhog

I tried to eat a dozen, made it up to eight. It's the lemon filled ones that gross me out. I have an alternate plan of attack for the next time I do this.

"It's the lemon filled ones that gross me out"

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7rv838XV01qd8qcdo2_500.gif
    I love him with all my loins!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    hahaha.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    While I also tire of the IIFYM crowd posting as if they live off junk food and posting pics of ridiculously high calorie foods, I do not for one second believe that all I need to do is eat 5 meals a day that are low fat, moderate carbs and high protein and my abs will magically look like the OP's.

Well, I didn't read through the whole thread (all the gifs hurt my eyes), but...

Obviously the OP has a dedicated weight regimen. It's not hard for me to believe he eschews Pop-Tarts, ice cream, and the like (since I've done it myself in the past, and many don't worship those types of foods to the extent that some seem to do here), since the extra carbs, sugar, etc. don't really help you look any better (even if they don't hinder you).

I see many posting cute pics and memes, but can we see an example of someone with a fit body that eats thousands of calories a week of this "bad" (to some) food? I'm not talking just about being "not overweight." Maybe some of us want a little more than that. Why can't some of these Pop-Tart eaters show pics of their abs?

If we can get ripped eating "empty" calories, please educate us.

Actually, a lot of the self-proclaimed pop-tart (or other junk food) eaters are quite ripped. The peeve I have is that they routinely posts as if they eat junk as the mainstay of their diet, when in fact, it is a very tiny part of their diet. It's the "Look at me, I'm fit and eat a lot of junk" misrepresentation that I don't understand.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Red Velvet Pop-Tarts FTW!
  • tmpecus78
    Options
    26e1fed63a7b11e38f9422000ae801d3_8.jpg

[homer] Mmmmmmmmm.....donuts! [/homer]
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Wait, this exists?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    While I also tire of the IIFYM crowd posting as if they live off junk food and posting pics of ridiculously high calorie foods, I do not for one second believe that all I need to do is eat 5 meals a day that are low fat, moderate carbs and high protein and my abs will magically look like the OP's.

Well, I didn't read through the whole thread (all the gifs hurt my eyes), but...

Obviously the OP has a dedicated weight regimen. It's not hard for me to believe he eschews Pop-Tarts, ice cream, and the like (since I've done it myself in the past, and many don't worship those types of foods to the extent that some seem to do here), since the extra carbs, sugar, etc. don't really help you look any better (even if they don't hinder you).

I see many posting cute pics and memes, but can we see an example of someone with a fit body that eats thousands of calories a week of this "bad" (to some) food? I'm not talking just about being "not overweight." Maybe some of us want a little more than that. Why can't some of these Pop-Tart eaters show pics of their abs?

If we can get ripped eating "empty" calories, please educate us.

Actually, a lot of the self-proclaimed pop-tart (or other junk food) eaters are quite ripped. The peeve I have is that they routinely posts as if they eat junk as the mainstay of their diet, when in fact, it is a very tiny part of their diet. It's the "Look at me, I'm fit and eat a lot of junk" misrepresentation that I don't understand.

Well, I guess I haven't read these forums enough then.

The "loudest voices," if you will, in the Pop-Tart brigade aren't showing their abs (to my limited knowledge).

I hope that the "Look at me, I'm fit and eat a lot of junk" (as you put it) is just overstatement, in order to help make their larger point, although it tends to detract from the credibility of the overall message (to me, at least). I don't formally follow IIFYM, but I certainly realize that it is a valid method.
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Skin cancer, bro.
  • tmpecus78
    Options

where the hell have you been? :huh:

hqdefault.jpg

btw - I got 18 boxes are home :laugh: :drinker:
  • mud7urtle
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

WHATTTTT
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

I probably never see them because folks like you are hoarding them all. 18 boxes, wow! :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can't take anyone (OP) seriously who seems to think there was no cancer before food additives happened.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

STFU! This may make me start liking pop tarts!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options

have you seen the new peanut butter ones, with chocolate frostng, and then another peanut butter one with cinnamon sugar topping... mmmmmmmmmm