Replies

• ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW! Beautiful!!
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you look great! totally diff person! congrats!
  • KatSpain6
    KatSpain6 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    were you lifting when you started losing weight ..or you waited then started lifting ?

I didn't start lifting until I had lost about 40lbs, but it was only because I didn't know the benefits and wasn't part of any gym. I recommend lifting because the more muscle mass you have the more calories you burn at rest, plus it just feels good to be strong and makes everything easier.
  • KatSpain6
    Options
    Hi! Question: were you vegan before your weightloss journey started? Or was that a major part of your success? I'm curious because my bf and I just started eating vegan / as much raw as we can handle (lol, sometimes a girl just needs her veggies steamed!)

You look amazing!!

My husband and I went vegan halfway through (he's lost 70lbs). I sooo wish I had done it sooner! could never go back now, I love this lifestyle and animals far too much!
  • KatSpain6
    Options
    thank you all soooo much, you're all too kind :heart: :happy: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations to you and your husband. How wonderful to make a lifestyle change TOGETHER. You both must be loving life! Thanks so much for sharing. You are a true inspiration.
  • KatSpain6
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations to you and your husband. How wonderful to make a lifestyle change TOGETHER. You both must be loving life! Thanks so much for sharing. You are a true inspiration.

Thank you!! He's actually deployed right now and hasn't seen the last 30lbs I've lost
    this is the month I get him back though, so he will see soon enough!!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What a sweet reunion it will be! Please thank him for his service. Many thanks to YOU too for your role as a military wife. You both sacrifice a lot.
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :)
  • ktbkitten
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on your loss. On a totally different note, is that Jimmy Urine on your arm? If so we should be friends because that is awesome!
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look really brilliant. Well done!!!
  • KatSpain6
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on your loss. On a totally different note, is that Jimmy Urine on your arm? If so we should be friends because that is awesome!

why yes, yes it is :tongue:
  • KatSpain6
    Options
    thanks everyone :D
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaay You! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! Your transformation is just amazing ! You look great !
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What a transformation - you should be very proud!
  • aishah91s
    aishah91s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you look amazing, I currently weigh more than our start weight, so you have given me hope, THANKS!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!