Share your weird habits and rituals

Options

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I aways kiss my BF at least twice before I go all in.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I aways kiss my BF at least twice before I go all in.

ME TOO!!

channing-tatum-animated-gif-6.gif
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I must pee right before falling asleep. If I don't fall asleep within about 5 minutes of getting into bed I must get up and go again. There are nights that I will do this 5 or 6 times before falling asleep.
    Lol, I drink 2 glasses of water before sleep so I wake make sure I wake up HAVING to pee :P
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself about once a month. Sometimes 2 or on a rare occasions, after 6 months. So when I do, I gotta make it count. I have to have a ritual.

It all begins days before. I must conquer the water weight demon. What do I do. Drown myself in water. I drink so much water that if I was in Titanic, Leo would be alive. I drink and drink till Kate remembers “oh Leo… theres room for 2 on this piece of wood that I selfishly have been hogging”.

Next, its fiber. Prunes. Fruits. Placenta. I don’t know, I just wanna poop. I eat anything and everything! Eat more carrots than at KY jewelers.

I need to get on the good side of the God. I know what to do. I shouldn’t, but I must. Its for the greater glory of my weight. I must conquer the creepy bro at the gym.

We know this bro. He’s the one that spends 2 hours doing nothing but checking out the girls and working his upper body. And anytime a girl makes the mistake of looking in his general direction, he walks up to them. Creeping them. I must make the sacrifice of creeping the creeper. It must be done. When he walks up to the girl, I grab the weights he’s been lifting and sweating over and start licking them and start rubbing his Olympic bar between my thighs and making eye contact with him. I do it until he leaves the poor girl alone. Small sacrifice to make the weigh scale God happy.

Then the day before the weigh in arrives. The big day. D day. This is the night we conquer all. This is the night we don’t even goto gym in worry of sore muscles retaining water weight. This is the night we pray!

“Dear God in heaven, who pwns the weight scales. You rock. May all the proteins someday belong to you and the curvy girls realize the difference between curvy and chubby. May you pwn our weight scales like Paula Deen pwns butter. Give us this day a number that saves us from water retention, starvation mode and the bulk. And cut me some slack when I act all nub and do the happy dance. You dig it though that its only because I love your help right? Please don’t make me big headed with all the success and make lame posts on the forums when I’m too pissed off at somebody for disagreeing with me. Give me the strength to know the right from wrong and the ability to mock the haters till they send me hate PMs. And if you could keep NSA from spying on my creeper posts, that would be great too.

Amen

PS. Did anyone ever told the Backstreet Boy Why?”

And then I rest. I know what is tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day we dine in hell!

Morning time. 3 years old nephew wakes me up “I want some ice cream!”

“No, not till I fight the battle with scale demon, my boy. Now, step aside as Uncle needs to take a dump!”

With fear and envy in his eyes, the child steps aside and puts on cartoons. I walk into the restroom. Screams of a battle comes from the bathroom, shaking the very foundation of my home.

“HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!! OH GOD THE FIBER! IT HURTS! HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!”

With the toilet now clogged, I take on the next challenge. I scrub myself in the shower. I scrub so hard that my brown skin magically turns into that pale white girl from Twilight. I need to wash off anything that could add to the weight.

Then the shave. I shave my manly beard and stach. Then the hair. All hair. I’m bald like Michael Phelps now.

Then I get out of the batroom. No towel. Don’t need it. Lay naked and turn on the fan. Air dry myself. Because towel drying might add some weight to me.

Then finally comes the part of weighing myself

“oh God this is it. This is the big dragon boss. Oh God help me!”

2 lbs lost.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I lick my fingertips before putting on my socks.

I sleep on my stomach and have to rock my butt from side to side in order to actually fall asleep.

I set my alarms for 6:02am because waking up at 6am on the dot makes me cranky.

I never eat a chicken leg down to the bone because I think the bone smells funny.

My legs have to be freshly shaved and smooth before I paint my toenails a new color.

When I speak, I gesture a lot with my hands.

I cover my bedroom dresser mirror with a blanket before bed, because I'm convinced the soul is vulnerable when you're sleeping and the mirror is a portal to the "other side".
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself about once a month. Sometimes 2 or on a rare occasions, after 6 months. So when I do, I gotta make it count. I have to have a ritual.

It all begins days before. I must conquer the water weight demon. What do I do. Drown myself in water. I drink so much water that if I was in Titanic, Leo would be alive. I drink and drink till Kate remembers “oh Leo… theres room for 2 on this piece of wood that I selfishly have been hogging”.

Next, its fiber. Prunes. Fruits. Placenta. I don’t know, I just wanna poop. I eat anything and everything! Eat more carrots than at KY jewelers.

I need to get on the good side of the God. I know what to do. I shouldn’t, but I must. Its for the greater glory of my weight. I must conquer the creepy bro at the gym.

We know this bro. He’s the one that spends 2 hours doing nothing but checking out the girls and working his upper body. And anytime a girl makes the mistake of looking in his general direction, he walks up to them. Creeping them. I must make the sacrifice of creeping the creeper. It must be done. When he walks up to the girl, I grab the weights he’s been lifting and sweating over and start licking them and start rubbing his Olympic bar between my thighs and making eye contact with him. I do it until he leaves the poor girl alone. Small sacrifice to make the weigh scale God happy.

Then the day before the weigh in arrives. The big day. D day. This is the night we conquer all. This is the night we don’t even goto gym in worry of sore muscles retaining water weight. This is the night we pray!

“Dear God in heaven, who pwns the weight scales. You rock. May all the proteins someday belong to you and the curvy girls realize the difference between curvy and chubby. May you pwn our weight scales like Paula Deen pwns butter. Give us this day a number that saves us from water retention, starvation mode and the bulk. And cut me some slack when I act all nub and do the happy dance. You dig it though that its only because I love your help right? Please don’t make me big headed with all the success and make lame posts on the forums when I’m too pissed off at somebody for disagreeing with me. Give me the strength to know the right from wrong and the ability to mock the haters till they send me hate PMs. And if you could keep NSA from spying on my creeper posts, that would be great too.

Amen

“No, not till I fight the battle with scale demon, my boy. Now, step aside as Uncle needs to take a dump!”

With fear and envy in his eyes, the child steps aside and puts on cartoons. I walk into the restroom. Screams of a battle comes from the bathroom, shaking the very foundation of my home.

With the toilet now clogged, I take on the next challenge. I scrub myself in the shower. I scrub so hard that my brown skin magically turns into that pale white girl from Twilight. I need to wash off anything that could add to the weight.

Then the shave. I shave my manly beard and stach. Then the hair. All hair. I’m bald like Michael Phelps now.

Then I get out of the batroom. No towel. Don’t need it. Lay naked and turn on the fan. Air dry myself. Because towel drying might add some weight to me.

2 lbs lost.

Hi Taunto! :flowerforyou:

TV has to be on an even number

I use my hands a LOT when speaking...when I notice I try to stop...doesn't work too well

Can't think of anything else, but I'm SURE I have plenty...
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I only eat red and purple skittles, I throw the rest out

HA! I do this, but I eat one red and one purple together at a time. I also have to keep the TV at a even number, eat my food in order of how much I like it and none of it can touch. I sort M&M's by color eating each color separately depending on which color has the most and put the orange and green ones in a bag for my kids to eat (hangs head in shame that I make them eat the nasty colors =[) Sometimes, after I shut the lights off, I will run and jump into my bed and pull the covers up fast so nothing will get me! (Don't judge >.<)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Amen

2 lbs lost.

joker_clap.gif
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options

I cover my bedroom dresser mirror with a blanket before bed, because I'm convinced the soul is vulnerable when you're sleeping and the mirror is a portal to the "other side".

I NEVER look in a mirror at night.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I always have to touch the wall when I wake up....it helps me figure out if I'm going to have a good hearing day. don't ask my why or how...just support me in this ....

I must have showers and baths at "scalding your skin off" temperatures....which coincidentally....makes my lover do the dance of the boiling/flayed skin everytime we have a shower/bath together....but that's HIS weird ritual...not mine

i have to eat the chocolate outer coating off of a kit kat or coffee crisp before I eat the wafers...

I can only orgasm after we......oh wait...i'm not allowed to talk about that.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Smykowski1.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    <-- crazy cat lady.....

I "talk" for my cat , we hold conversations and sometimes, she really "meows" back....

meow

THIS!!!! I hold lengthy conversations with my cat - every day, several times a day!!

I also have a cat stroller - we go for walks...........................my husband won't go with us, he says it's 'too embarassing'.....

But I only have one cat - so am I REALLY a crazy-cat lady?!

that's nothing. I sing to my food as I cook it. Someone once tried to embarrass me as she'd heard me doing this while I wasn't aware she was there.... well I was so totally unashamed and unembarrassed by it, I replied "oh yeah, my baked bean song. I like that song" and she ended up embarrassed at her total failure to embarrass me over it.
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I eat candy corn in three bites. First the yellow, then the white, then the orange.

I love doing this! It drives people around me nuts, but I don't care.
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I eat popcorn with a spork from ThinkGeek.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/8ace/

I eat everything at work with my ThinkGeek spork :) Oatmeal, soup, whatever it is that requires a utensil that I brought with me to eat. I love my titanium spork. I'd travel with it but I think TSA would get pissy.
  • lysslax
    Options
    - Volume on the telly must be on an even number.

:blushing:

ME TOO!

Mine has to end in 0/5. so weird; I didn't even know I did that until my sister pointed it out recently last time I went home, but honestly now I know why I prefer the lines and not the numbers.
    [/quote]

It HAS to end in 0 or 5...when my bf changes the volume and stops at 33 or something I'm quickly like "maybe a little louder...35 would be good" lol

Every time I enter a restroom with more than 1 stall I have a long debate in my head about which one to enter. It drives me nuts that I can't just walk in and go. (Stems from the research that the 1st stall is typically the 'cleanest' but now that people know that, are they more tempted to go into the 1st stall making the others cleaner?) Literally never stop thinking about this in public restrooms.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    - Volume on the telly must be on an even number.

:blushing:

Ok, this one was unusual.

I do this... I thought it was just me! It has to be that way with everything with a volume too. The phone at work, my car stereo, ipod, phone. Just don't like odd numbers I suppose.

When I play video games where you have to do something "bad", I can't stand it. I couldn't play GTA. I'd be the one stopping at every red light and driving the speed limit.

I eat all of one type or color of food before moving on.

In the shower everything gets washed in the same order everyday. No exceptions.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I don't think that you're weird. You're just organized. I bet that you're very productive and efficient at work. (talking about myself, too) :laugh:

im pretty sure your weird thing is responding to a thread 5 times on one page. :flowerforyou:

in the morning, my deodorant swipes need to be the same number of times for each arm.
    That's not weird. I do that, too, unless I'm running low.

Six replies! And, how is that weird? I don't like going back to find my post to edit it. Besides, it confuses other ppl when you quote something. They may try to find it in the previous posts, but not see it. And, I guess your weird thing is counting others' replies. :tongue:
    I always have to touch the wall when I wake up....it helps me figure out if I'm going to have a good hearing day. don't ask my why or how...just support me in this ....

I must have showers and baths at "scalding your skin off" temperatures....which coincidentally....makes my lover do the dance of the boiling/flayed skin everytime we have a shower/bath together....but that's HIS weird ritual...not mine
    So hot that it itches? :laugh: I've done that on accident, but reduced the temp of the water...I don't think it's a ritual/weird thing that your BF's doing; it's the body's normal reaction to being burned. :indifferent:

Are you hard of hearing or something? Why are you worried about not being able to hear? Or, is that the weird part?
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    love my boobie esss
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    When I park my car at a spot,I have to open the door and check to make sure that there is equal distance, on both sides, from my car to the parking lines. My steering wheel must also be straight. Handbrake is a must. I get miffed if someone else drives it and does not do this :-)

I check door locks twice afore going to bed every night :-)

I have my closet colour coded

I have to dream of what to wear for the next morning, else I will spend ridiculous amounts of time dilly-dallying...trying to make up my mind...whew!!

Oh and labels...be it the spices in the kitchen (I keep alphabetically arranged), the medicine cabinet or under the sink, must face forward..how else will one know what they are pulling out? Lol! I am working on this though...the world will not come to an end if there is cardamom spice appearing afore red pepper lol!!