The Next Person Who Says

Options

Replies

• joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    The next person who says, "OH but you always carried your weight well" gets it.

THIS!!!!!
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

I love Bostick

it should be "get briggs healthy fast!"]

Im mortified about Monday night

Bostic is a rookie with really great potential!

Our defense is absolute s***, even if we had Cutler and Briggs we can't get it together. There is no reason we should be scoring 30+ points and still losing games.

It doesn't help that we are 0-6 against the Packqueers since 2011...Here's hoping for a miracle!

in my life I cant remember our D being as crappy as it is right now :/
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

I love Bostick

Our defense is absolute s***, even if we had Cutler and Briggs we can't get it together. There is no reason we should be scoring 30+ points and still losing games.

It doesn't help that we are 0-6 against the Packqueers since 2011...Here's hoping for a miracle!

Makes me sad...

I'm not too happy with Bushrod either, he can't block for beans!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Ooooh you're a stay at home mom!?! Don't you want to do something with your life?

Really!?!? This just makes me angry!!!!!
    "One pound = one pound" as a response when someone says muscle weighs more than fat.
    This kills me! The people who argue it forget or are just too ignorant to know that statement implies "by volume".
  • heylookitsval
    Options
    Ooooh you're a stay at home mom!?! Don't you want to do something with your life?

Really!?!? This just makes me angry!!!!!

Or "What do you do all day?"
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

I love Bostick

Makes me sad...

on a bright note our two rookies on the right are doing a hell of ajob...hopefully Long and Mills will be there for the long run
  • heylookitsval
    Options

I love Bostick

Makes me sad...

on a bright note our two rookies on the right are doing a hell of ajob...hopefully Long and Mills will be there for the long run

I'm pretty sure I just fell in love with you...lol

Yeah, Long is a badass...but what do you expect? His father was a badass!
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

I love Bostick

Makes me sad...

I'm pretty sure I just fell in love with you...lol

Yeah, Long is a badass...but what do you expect? His father was a badass!

Im a Bears psychofan....you are in good company

Im hoping we can split the games cutler is out... we got packers/lions/ravens/rams.... we NEED 2 of those with Mckown at the helm

time to BEAR DOWN!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    "you need to eat more" -_-

Apparently everyone does.
  • heylookitsval
    Options
    Packers should be our only real competition..the Lions game is really going to depend on our defense.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Packers should be our only real competition..the Lions game is really going to depend on our defense.

if trestman can get this bears team into the playoffs with all the injuries we have suffered on D....he is going to win over a LOT of bears fans

including this one
  • heylookitsval
    Options

if trestman can get this bears team into the playoffs with all the injuries we have suffered on D....he is going to win over a LOT of bears fans

including this one

We've had a season of injuries and rookies...if we make playoffs that would be amazing.

Is Clay Matthews still out?
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

including this one

We've had a season of injuries and rookies...if we make playoffs that would be amazing.

ya... possibly Nov 10th he will be back....so that is aplus
  • heylookitsval
    Options

including this one

As least we can count on Matthews not getting away with some BS that should have been flagged. I hate that guy.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options

including this one

As least we can count on Matthews not getting away with some BS that should have been flagged. I hate that guy.

Almost as much as Suh

and that A**hole Meriweather
  • heylookitsval
    Options
    Meriweather is a douche!

I get a lot of flack around here for being a Bears fan...it's nice to talk to another one..lol
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    :)

Illcall the final score for MNF

Bears 403 Fudgepackers -1
  • heylookitsval
    Options
    I'm going to say 31-23, BEARS!
  • michelleborman50
    michelleborman50 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was talking about my weight loss and some skinny girl said, "don't get to excited, its probably all water weight"
  • frenchfancy123
    frenchfancy123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you don't need to lose weight, you're tall, the fat spreads around your body