What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    No regrets today!

But yesterday I regret eating half the bag of sun chips. I ate until I wasn't feeling so great because they were so tasty!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't you log something, ever? What's the point of logging at all if you're not going to do it accurately?
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I ate an almond croissant and logged it. I don't regret it, it was so yummy.

When I came home I did a half an hour workout :-)
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ugh that ice cream!

What???

Guess I can mark that off my list of "Said no one. Ever."

:noway:

(Or was this "ice cream" or "I Can't Believe It's Not Ice Cream" instead of actually ice cream?)

I have said it. But only because milk products and I don't agree regardless of how many times I keep trying.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ugh that ice cream!

What???

(Or was this "ice cream" or "I Can't Believe It's Not Ice Cream" instead of actually ice cream?)

I have said it. But only because milk products and I don't agree regardless of how many times I keep trying.

Have you tried a lactase tablet? They allow me to once again eat all the ice cream.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ugh that ice cream!

What???

Have you tried a lactase tablet? They allow me to once again eat all the ice cream.

I did years ago. But it seems it affects my skin more than just my stomach (although too much can bother that too).
    I never considered the fact the pills may help that too, or would they?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    TEQUILA!!!!!!!!!!

Back the f truck up! I regret nothing.

Moar TEQUILA!!!!!!!!
  • fitnessanon
    Options
    Still trying to figure this out, I only started this today but I've been doing so well for ages but feel like my stepdad is sabotaging me! I've been making my own lunches and he and my mom make such unhealthy dinners I either have to make my own separate or pick at it. Bought me and my sis a cupcake with cream and a strawberry and of course temptation took over, I logged it and still feel terrible, gym tomorrow no doubt about it.
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ugh that ice cream! I need to cut back on my sweets; I used to have them once every other week but now it's back to once every week. I hate feeling like I've failed a little bit; days like today I need to remind myself that I don't like feeling like this, feeling guilty for over indulging. Whenever I'm tempted I need to remember that I hate that feeling and that its just not worth it!

I think having a sweet once a week is very commendable. Cutting them out might be worse than an occasional sweet, since you might feel deprived and obsess about any sweet that you eat. MFP doesn't expect us to give up everything we like.
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I ate an almond croissant and logged it. I don't regret it, it was so yummy.

When I came home I did a half an hour workout :-)

+1 on this. Just work out till you got most if not all of those calories. Anyway, regret is a useless feeling, as you cannot change what already happened. Log it, learn from it, and move on.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Brownie brittle. It was delicious & yes I logged it
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I never have any regrets. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet.

That's my thinking exactly. It is the only reason MFP has worked for me when no "diets" have.
  • hardyh
    hardyh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Regret nothing today, or yesterday. Very happy with my diet. But. And it's a big but! Today and yesterday would have been nowhere near as smug making if it wasn't for the guilt of all the beer calories that I logged the day before. I log EVERYTHING, and MFP really helps smack me with a reality check and ensure that bad days are followed by more good ones!
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    my day isn't over yet but no regrets. I don't expect to have any regrets. I rarely do.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    i was in someone else's house and saw a big kettle of Halloween candy. I ate 8 little candies and it sure
    added up big !! Poosh.
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeout (if for the simple reason on not knowing how to log it. I am sure it was excessive), 20 oz regular mt dew (a simple mistake at the gas station) and 3 fun sized candy at work (no control at work). All logged unfortunately.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter mocha thing with flavored whipped cream. =o[
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    It wasn't today but a few days ago I ate a Pumpkin Pie Carbmaster fake yogurt. I was pissed that it was NOT as delicious as I wanted it to be and had the thought for half a second that I needed to throw it away but the thought that replaced it was, "Maybe it will get better if I keep eating it." It didn't and then I was just pissed at myself for being stupid. FWIW, it was only 60 calories so I can't be that pissed about it (and being far from delicious is the only way I would regret food--I don't do it for high calories or high fat or whatever). And yes, I logged it.
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    No regrets today; I enjoyed every bite. :happy:
  • starrycarina
    Options
    Progresso soup...it was Light but the sodium was through the roof! I have really been struggling to keep my sodium intake under control.