What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    It doesn't do any good not to log things. It doesn't negate the fact that you ate it. Because you didn't log something doesn't mean that you didn't add the calories in. So I log everything- it helps to know when you need to up your burn (or add one period some days).
  • fkwilhelm
    fkwilhelm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Guilt is a useless emotion! My daugher and I went to Mickey D's today, I logged a Big Mac and then we went for a long walk.
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I log every single thing i eat- no regrets!

exactly what I was going to say! If I'm going to regret eating it, then I just don't eat it.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i never regret anything i put in my mouth
  • thinfitfabulous
    thinfitfabulous Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes, i logged it but i regret the candy, and pretzels.
    :(
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Don't regret anything today! But I did go for a run so I can munch later without guilt! :happy:
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell and a candy bar.....yes i logged it ....was all impulse foods
  • Blamber21
    Blamber21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yesterday ...thought I was making a good choice at Olive Garden. The grilled chicken flatbread appetizer was almost 800 cals :( and went to a party last night and drank 6 beer. Sheeeesh.... can't win 'em all. I logged them, and ran.. and took it easy today. It is what it is, not logging would be like lying to myself. I can handle a bad day every once in a while.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cookie and Doritos-and yes I logged it
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I just had this:

Wonka - Spooky Nerds (Snack Size), 2 box (13.3g) 100 24 0 0 0 0
    Tootsie Roll Vanilla Midgees - Vanilla Tootsie Rolls, 12 pieces 280 56 6 0 0 20
    Wonka - Sweet Tarts - Skulls and Bones, 4 pouch (14g) 200 48 0 0 0 0
    Willy Wonka - Laffy Taffy Banana - Fun Size, 6 fun-size bar 210 45 3 0 0 75

Of course I logged it. I don't understand the point of "hiding" anything from your log, you're just kidding yourself and depriving yourself of relevant data.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Berry pie and yes I logged it... but it was really tasty!

I enjoyed it and it will likely be the reason I don't make my calorie goal today, but these things happen now and then. :)
  • ShapenerFiterrati
    ShapenerFiterrati Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Brownies... and yes I logged it.
  • bumbambi
    bumbambi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    the 8th mini daim chocolate that mindlessly followed the 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th unplanned ones.. damnit, not looking for one second and this is the outcome ;) logged it though and will move on haha
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feelings of regret and guilt about food only serve to prove that you have an unhealthy relationship with food.

Get rid of the notion that there are "good" and "bad" foods.

Eat mostly whole unprocessed fresh foods and allow yourself a treat of something you really want (not just something that happens to be sitting to your right when you are bored).

Enjoy your food, be thankful for it.

the struggle to maintain a healthy weight becomes less of a strain if your attitude is right.

If you don't log all your intake during the day, you are only deceiving yourself. That's a lose-lose scenario.
    Man up, be honest with yourself.
  • just_a_cliche
    just_a_cliche Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A lot of cheese (some went in our dinner, some didn't make it....). Yes I logged it.
  • MelraeJ
    Options
    I did horrible today, but just a little bit ago decided to join this site. I had three slices of pizza, and since we did not have trick-or-treat'ers I ended up with a lot of left over candy. All of these are things that I regret eating.
  • Charlotte_Snead
    Charlotte_Snead Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake! I will count it on my calories today but wish I hadn't ate 2 slices.
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    Never regret anything food wise. I eat what I want, when I want. Stopping demonizing foods was the best thing I ever did for myself.
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The chocolate martini I had the other day was not a great use of my calories. I have been trying to walk at lease 3 miles with my dogs each day to burn some of the snack calories I have eaten.

Starbucks coffee is one of the things I have to limit myself on. I don't like plain coffee. It's more like I have a little coffee with the other stuff in my drink.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    My pride. Had to swallow it. It was bitter. I did not log it. :-)