What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I had a mini DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard! Still under my calories so I regret nothing!
    It is properly logged!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I went over by 60 calories today because of the ginger cookie. It was tasty and I enjoyed it. 60 calories won't make a difference so I don't regret it. If the cookie had sucked, that would be another story. I HATE wasting calories on crap food. :tongue:
  • GoobertozTakoz
    GoobertozTakoz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My lunch of pasta and sauce. I just couldn't bring myself to cook anything that took to much time so I opted for this. At least it was whole grain but still wished it was better.
  • soaringlikeaneagle70
    Options
    I was way over my calories but I don't regret it as the meal was just too yummy. And yes I did log it. I always do even if I am over.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I had a mini DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard! Still under my calories so I regret nothing!
    It is properly logged!

I love those. I eat two a year and they are worth it.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    No regrets, but I ate two almonds that I didn't log because I like to live dangerously...
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love those. I eat two a year and they are worth it.

Yesterday; however, we ate out for lunch and I was bad figuring I would just have a healthy dinner....and then we ended up meeting some people at a hibachi restaurant for dinner.... Over my calories for a day. I STILL regret nothing!!
  • Caelrr
    Caelrr Posts: 26
    Options
    Not too sure how much I regret it, but I ate four cookies (a chocolate chip, a chocolate, a peanut butter, & a sugar cookie) at a mandatory work meeting. It made me full so I'm not cooking dinner tonight... which I really wasn't looking forward to doing since I'm tired... but at the same time my dinner would have been small, just a bit of steamed broccoli... which would have been much better for me!!

Somehow I still managed to stay under my calories today. (: I have high hopes for the next two days as well!!

I also split a slice of yummy chocolate cake with my boyfriend. We got it from our local food co-op, & don't regret it in the least!! We both enjoyed it immensely!!

Edit: Oh, I forgot to say that yes I did log it all!!
  • Boofuls
    Boofuls Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had a nice healthy dinner planned (and pre logged) then my husband said let's just get a pizza and in a moment of sunday night depressive weakness I agreed.

I know the healthier response would be to say I enjoyed it and no regrets but actually I am really cross with myself. Oh well onwards and hopefully downwards.

I did log it but not till this morning which is unlike me actually.
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No regrets but I ate a lot of chocolate because it was my birthday. I did log it. I log everything, good and bad. Once in a while is fine. Just not every day. But then, if it were every day, you wouldn't be on MFP, would you. :smile:
  • kayjane92
    Options
    4 eggs but that's protein so I shouldn't complain. I don't count calories and still losing weight.
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Not today, but I did eat the bag of halloween candy that I was supposed to pass out to the trick-or-treaters. Only 5 came by the house so I ended up eating the rest of it within a week. I don't regret anything. I also didn't log it. *oops
  • Manda_1986
    Manda_1986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had chocolate and I logged it :) But I wouldn't say I regret it. It was amazing!
  • nvaughn7
    nvaughn7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The bowl of French Onion Soup. Not so much because it was a bad choice (at a restaurant for lunch), but because the cheese sat so heavy on my stomach after cutting it out for so long!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Eating peanut butter cookies yesterday!! 120 calories each and they are SMALL.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I kinda regret the Goldfish crackers that I just ate. Not because of calories... I'm under. But because the sodium is pretty high. I think I kinda eat too much salt sometimes. I totally logged 'em.
  • ingraha
    ingraha Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I make it a point to log everything and regret nothing.
  • collins1473
    Options
    reading some of the post.. I am gonna stop being so hard on myself for my lil treat... I had a bag of chester hot fries.. I use to eat the enitre big bag everyday... but for the last month I only do the small .25 cent bag twice on Fridays with my favorite apple vodka... I'M NOT EVER FEELING GUILTY OR ASHAMED AGAIN
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wasted 950 calories on a meat feast pizza! Doh!
    Logged it but shan't dwell on it. Tomorrow is another day.
  • jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1/2 a culvers cashew sundae along with a snack pack!! I logged it but already regretting it and I'm sure my body will regret it later! Guess I'd better run tonight!