What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    today was very bad. my meals were good the snacks just killed me...45g pack of plain chips, a pumpkin scone, 4 sweet plain biscuits and 3 party sausage rolls...logged and now im 566cals over...i feel gross...naughty naughty
  • Shortjay25
    Options
    Two peices of pizza hut pizza and too many bite sizes candy bars from the kids bags....the worst part of it is I knew it was going to happen and I let it, instead of hiding it or having enough willpower to walk by it....its locked up now and im starting over, today is a new day. I only lost 1 pound in October and I wanted to lose my last 5 by December, its time to get serious!
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I regret having KFC for dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed eating it, and only regret it now because it is the first lot of crappy junk food that I have eaten in a month and it is repeating on me something terrible.

Really not worth it at all, and I didn't enjoy logging it.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,207 Member
    Options
    If I am within my calorie goal, I don't regret eating anything.
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Some healthful tasteless crap that I've had. Should've had something that I enjoyed instead.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I ate a shmorgishborg of "naughty" foods on Halloween and some the day after.

I do not regret.

And I do not log.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Usually the only time I feel genuine regret is when it involves alcohol in significant quantities :)
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    pasta that my roommate made
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I always have guilt and regret right after eating rice since it doesn't really taste of anything and it's very high in calories. I really think I should stop eating it. Maybe I will.
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I ate 895 calories worth of candy yesterday. I did log it and I was over my calorie goal by 845 calories. I absolutely regret it because this morning I feel like crap. :(
  • cdt912
    cdt912 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had 4 squares of lindt dark chocolate last night. I only logged two then. I went back today and added the other two because I figure I wasn't doing myself any favors.ha..*sigh*
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up to the point of eating at your eating, if you know what I mean.
    Have been guilty of that myself a lot as an adult.
    Move on, together!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    aubergines. they snuck them into my sandwich today :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • mchouav
    Options
    Nothing, yet! :)
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I don't regret eating it because it was so delicious, but I had a giant piece of carrot cake. It was homemade and so yummy. Approximately 575 calories but definitely delicious!
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    No regrets, just wish I hadn't eaten as much chocolate candy as I did yesterday. Logged it all though and plan to do better today.:blushing:
  • Angelharmonie
    Options
    Last night around 11:00pm I ate two chicken wraps from Wendy's and way too many nuts. I usually don't eat that late but I had a rough, hectic day which caused me go too many hours without eating. It could have been much worse, Luckily I didn't have any sweets in the house at the time.
  • Inamourada
    Options
    Yep. I have so much left over Haloween candy. I grabbed 3 fun sized pieces before I even had coffee and breakfast! WTF! I ate 2 of them, logged it and put the 3rd back. Proud of myself for that one.
  • midnightmickey
    Options
    I had 4 pieces of pizza on Halloween! O.o
    I know right?

But I don't regret it and logged it. I knew it was coming. My work served pizza at lunch. I grabbed the two skinniest cheese and didn't eat the crust.

Then I went over to my parents to help with passing out candy and had two sausage with a side salad.

I never touched soda or candy and had a healthy breakfast and snack - with exercise between lunch and dinner.

Luckily, I still came in 50 under my net. :)
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Cherry coke, was over by 115 should have had my usual iced tea. yes I did log it,