What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• ummyasminah
    ummyasminah Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I made a lemon loaf today. I ate one slice, which was fine. I enjoyed it. Then I ate a second slice, which I regret because it was impulsive and unnecessary. It didn't add any joy on top of the slice I'd already eaten, but did add another 250 calories. So I ate 500 calories in cake today and will have a smaller dinner because of it. Yes I logged it.
  • kitsiekitty
    Options
    EVERYTHING. But yes, I logged everything, and came at over 400 over. ):

But in my logic, it was a celebration for my granddad's 90th birthday, and my aunts/uncles all bought over food that are usually difficult to get/find on normal days, so I pretty much stuffed myself on my favorite traditional snacks and stuff. I even ended the night feeling painfully full... like, I say painfully cause my stomach was uncomfortable bloated even till the next morning.

After some contemplation on the night, i realize a lot of it was impulsive eating, which is a habit I have to curb at family events/buffets/dinners like that.. Sooo not eating liike that again.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I log every single thing i eat- no regrets!
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I went to a greek restaurant with friends and decided to have a greek salad. It arrived with what was the equivalent of a 4 oz. square of feta cheese right on top of it. I know because I ate half the salad, half the cheese crumbled in. Then I brought it home and weighed the remaining chunk of cheese, then ate the whole remaining salad with cheese. Ruined my fat and sodium counts for the day. Exercised past the calories and still had a daily deficit, but the fat and sodium were bad. Salad was delicious.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    A mcdonalds hashbrown. :/ Yes, I did log it.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I had a custard tart, yorkshire puddings and a slice of lemon tart, logged every bite. No regrets because I went to the gym this morning and burned off 600 calories. What would I do without cardio?:wink:
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I don't regret the piece of cake I ate today, but I could have made a better choice. I did log it and found that it isn't as bad as I thought. Logging is important because without doing that I would have assumed I blew the whole day and began a downward spiral. Instead, I'm going to add in a short workout to even things out- I'm still in control! :bigsmile:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I am planning six days in the red this month. And Thanksgiving I expect to be 1500-2000 in the red (even after exercise). I am just making sure that my 24 Green days are have more calories than my 6 red days and I will be fine. I log everything.
  • DorothyR87
    Options
    So far today I haven't consumed anything that I didn't enjoy, but if I did I would log it for sure. But next time you start eating something and after the first bite you don't enjoy/like it or need it then just stop. I would not want to waste my calories on something I don't enjoy.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I never regret anything I eat n I log everything that goes into my mouth
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Nothing today. On occasion though, when we eat out at a new place, I'll make a choice then find out it was two trillion calories for something that was good, but not THAT good. I still log it.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'll make a choice then find out it was two trillion calories for something that was good, but not THAT good.
    I hate it when this happens!
  • jillebee44
    jillebee44 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A Dunkin Donuts Eggnog Latte SOOOOOO delicious!!!!.....I asked for skim milk to make it a light, found out they do not use milk at all they only use the eggnog and espresso....needless to say my Medium Latte turned into an alomst 400 cal meal...UGH!

I did track it, though the calories for theirs are not up on their site yet, so I used Starbucks. I will NOT be drinking one for a LOOOONG time! If and when it will be a small!!
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    I had regret twice this week, but still logged.
  • Cass0422
    Cass0422 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No regrets yet - but it's only noon. Haha. But I always log what I eat. That way I can hold myself accountable for the bad food decisions I'm making.
  • rockstar2b66
    Options
    Nothing today. However yesterday I was so busy and out all day, I ended up hitting the drive-thru twice!
  • Breakfast, which consisted of a glazed sprinkle doughnut, a chocolate covered creme doughnut, and an apple fritter type doughnut.
    I logged it. I don't regret it as much as I did earlier, I'm now more accepting it, so that it won't completely ruin my day or how I feel the week is going to go.
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    nxgxbc6
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    nxgxbc6
    ^ I was saying this in my head as I read the title. lol
  • fultimers
    fultimers Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I guess all the people who say they regret nothing they eat never make bad choices?