What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    8, yes eight! sugar cookies. Yes I logged it, yes I regret it!

You're my hero.

I do stuff like this all too often.
  • keegalie
    Options
    My boyfriend cooked a pizza and left half for me when I got home from work last night and I ate the whole half of the pizza :(
    I logged it, have to be accountable for it.
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    No regrets today. I came close to ordering a pizza during the Redskins game but abstained. I'm trying to watch my carbs more and that would have put me way over for today.
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I do not regret what I ate. I regret the attitude that made me eat it.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I think I already commented about not regretting things that I eat. I try not to demonize food and eat whatever I want. However today I ate some Chinese food for lunch (yummy beef and broccoli). I didn't regret it at the time because it was tasty and fit my calorie goal. However I hadn't had "junk" food in awhile and I've spent the rest of the day in the washroom. Not pretty. I guess my body just can't handle food like that anymore. Needless to say I regret it based on how it made me feel.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    Options
    6! of my no bake cookies, all totaling up to 900 something calories...oh yes, it was so hard to log every last bit!
  • fultimers
    fultimers Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My pride. Had to swallow it. It was bitter. I did not log it. :-)

Good point!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I ate too much at dinner and regret it because now my stomach feels overly full. Uugh. I hate that feeling. I didn't log it, though, but I don't log anything. :tongue:
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I ate a delicious honey bun with my lunch. 600 calories. Im still at the gym however. 99 mins of spinning and 45 min of weights made up for it!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My mom baked me a birthday cake, and I ate a big piece. I know that's a horrible thing to "regret eating" but if I was at home I would have just scraped off the frosting and eaten it, and not touched the actual cake because it wasn't even that good.

And yep, logged it.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Sunday was my splurge day and treated myself to Red Lobster. What I really wanted was just a hot bowl of clam chowder, but since it was my monthly reward, I ordered the Admiral's Feast and ate until I was stuffed. I was really disappointed in myself...if I'd just eaten what my body said it wanted instead of overeating, I could have actually stayed within my maintenance calorie range and been completely satisfied. Instead, I overate, left feeling too full, yet not really satisfied. Live and learn and, yes, I logged every stinking 1890 calorie I ate.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I ate a delicious honey bun with my lunch. 600 calories. Im still at the gym however. 99 mins of spinning and 45 min of weights made up for it!
    Cardio to the rescue! I'd be lost without it :wink:
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Trying so hard to get chocolate off my menu again ......but broke down and had a cadbury bar after lunch.

Stress eating is making things difficult for me at the moment..... and one of the things that is stressing me is my bad diet ...... vicious circle.

Still everything that goes in the cakehole gets logged ....big or small and no matter how regretful or guilt ridden it is.
  • bumbambi
    bumbambi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i regret eating a huge white baguette, slathered in butter, with salami and cheese! that plus the huge glass of organe juice which logged in at around 750 kalories all together lol - for breakfast! (but then again, i'd eat it all over if i could haha)
  • aneetar
    aneetar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    a 100g chocolate bar. Sabotage-train, third day in a row :( chugging on bad decision after bad decision. help!!! who lets the indulgences in everyday?
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sugar cookie at 2;00 am...I don't even like them either lol
  • Nightwing1990
    Options
    A huge bowl of pho
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    huge portion of garlic egg noodles.. :( and yes I logged it.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nothing. It's still early, but I also don't believe in regrets.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I really have no regrets in life, but I will say that I ate two glazed donuts this morning. I will log it.

ETA: Hey, those donuts weren't so bad calorie-wise. Just 7 g of fat and 180 calories. High on the sodium, but very worth it. I just hope that the numbers are right. I'll pretend that they're right. :happy: